Importing Outlook Fields into Excel

I want to export my Outlook calendar fields into Excel.
How can I do it?

0
anonymous (74722)

Go to outlook
File - Import and Export - and follow the instructions.

Nancy wrote:
> I want to export my Outlook calendar fields into Excel.
> How can I do it?

0
scott5891 (51)
10/5/2004 5:10:29 PM
Hi
in Outlook you should be able to export your data to a *.csv file

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I want to export my Outlook calendar fields into Excel.
> How can I do it?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

adding name /creating field/query?

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph