Importing List from Excel to Word printing labels spacing problems

When I import my mailing list from Excel to Word to print mailing labels (30
per page) my labels have large spaces between the lines. For example they
look like this:

John Doe

P.O. Box 000

City, State, Zip

And then if I have a business name before John Doe it gets cut off. Is there
a way to decrease the space between the lines so it fits better? I have
figured out how to do one at a time, but we have 4,000 of these to print!

I would like it to look like:

John Doe
P.O. Box 000
City, State, Zip

Thanks for any help!

Sounds like a question for a Word newsgroup, not for Excel.
Have you looked at Word help on producing labels with mail merge?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052037601033.aspx for basic
instructions.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA102264141033.aspx for a demo.
--
David Biddulph

"blakepm" <blakepm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> (30
> per page) my labels have large spaces between the lines. For example they
> look like this:
>
> John Doe
>
> P.O. Box 000
>
> City, State, Zip
>
> And then if I have a business name before John Doe it gets cut off. Is
> there
> a way to decrease the space between the lines so it fits better? I have
> figured out how to do one at a time, but we have 4,000 of these to print!
>
> I would like it to look like:
>
> John Doe
> P.O. Box 000
> City, State, Zip
>
> Thanks for any help!

0
David

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

how to find an item in a list control?