Importing data from Excel to Outlook

I have an excel spreadsheet with over 2500 contacts.  The Spreadsheet is set
up with Last Name, First Name in Column A, Full Address in Column B, Email
Address in Column C.  I have highlighted and defined a name for each of the
columns.  Each time I attempt to import the data into Outlook 2003 the
importing and exporting window never completes its task.  I tried to perform
an import with a new excel workbook with only limited information and the
same thing happens.

Any ideas?
0
JTRNPTNY (1)

I've had the same problem.  First, save your file as a text file, then import
into Outlook.  HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"JTRNPTNY" wrote:

> I have an excel spreadsheet with over 2500 contacts.  The Spreadsheet is set
> up with Last Name, First Name in Column A, Full Address in Column B, Email
> Address in Column C.  I have highlighted and defined a name for each of the
> columns.  Each time I attempt to import the data into Outlook 2003 the
> importing and exporting window never completes its task.  I tried to perform
> an import with a new excel workbook with only limited information and the
> same thing happens.
>
> Any ideas?
0
Michael5492 (655)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

data sort

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

using the journal on outlook