Import more than one .csv file into the same Excel file.

I have several .csv files which were created by saving data from Word forms.
I want to be able to import all the files into the same Excel file. I have
used the Get External data, Import text file commands to import the first,
but this is not available to import the second. If I choose the Edit import
option it replaces the row of data I already have from my first import.
I am using Excel 2003.

Why dont you merge the .csv files together using MS- DOS copy command.

--Copy all .csv files to a single folder (say c:\temp\)
--From command line type the command
copy c:\temp\*.csv c:\All.csv/b
--Open c:\All.csv from Excel

If this post helps click Yes