Import Excel Data from another workbook or file

Is there a way to import or export Excel Data between 2 different workbooks?

E.G. Import from "File A" 'Sheet1' Column A, Row2 to "File B" 'Sheet1'
Column A, Row 2.

What I'd like to do ultimately is import data from 5 excel files into one.

0
tamato43 (40)

tamato43 wrote:
|| Is there a way to import or export Excel Data between 2 different
|| workbooks?
|| E.G. Import from "File A" 'Sheet1' Column A, Row2 to "File B"
|| 'Sheet1' Column A, Row 2.
|| What I'd like to do ultimately is import data from 5 excel files
|| into one.

Have you thought of linking the files together? Or is this a one-off in that
the files you want to "import" from don't change?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

0
gordonbp11 (453)

hal!KfLowerIrql change data in system memory for SCSI miniport dri
Hi: I'm working with a SCSI miniport driver, and I encountered a very strange problem that I don't know how to handle. Plz help me figure it out, Thanks a lot! I'm trying to write a driver to present a ram disk. I have a FPGA based PCI card, but the RTL in FPGA is unable to handle the DMA operations. So I define a byte array in DEVICE_EXTENSION to present a 16MB RAM. All the data transfers and DMA operations are between the array and system memory. Question 1: I've finished the driver and it works almost successfully, but during the '...

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

data input in text box

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Opening Excel Workbooks

Where is the workspace file stored?

help with simple maths in excel

Sorting Data #5

cant start outlook pst file to large

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

How do I use traffic lights in excel