Hi,

I am facing an illegal operation error when i try to print any file from
excel (any no. of pages), this happens in stand alone printer as well as a
networked printer.

When we press the print button, it flashes this message, but still prints,
but once the printing is completed, i will have to restart the PC.  Due to
this error other applications PRINTING also will NOT HAPPEN and the only way
out is, restart the PC.

This happens not only in EXCEL, it happens in all the MS applications
(outlook, access, front page, powerpoint also).

When I check the print manager (before restart), it will not display my
installed printer.  I will have to shutdown and restart.  Error msg reads as,
your current printer is not available. SPOOL32.dll msg is also displayed.

If anyone could give me a solution on this, it would be definitely helpful.
Because in a day, this happens atleast 4-6 times which is an obstruction to
the work.

Your reply can be sent to me via my email : nathan_rs@hotmail.com

Regards,
Nathan

0
NathanRS (1)

Wfica32.exe Error
Hi Has anyone seen a Wfica32.exe error, when working with Great Plains in Citrix environment. I did explore the Citrix web site and noticed that this error is certainly related with Citrix but couldnt get a further lead on how we cant prevent it. Strangely enough there are more than 50 users accessing Great Plains through Citrix and the error occurs only for a single user (as far as I know). This error just shuts down Great Plains abruptly and citrix session hangs as well. Any help / idea will be appreciated. Regards Samit Sounds like a problem with the ICA client on the users PC. Since ...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

MS Money 95 data files

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Excel not Access

Excel 2007