IF Statement 02-17-10

The statement below is working good.  I need to add a statement to the end
that all other numbers will be 200%.

Can someone help, please.

=(IF(G6=20,"110%",(IF(G6=25,"110%",(IF(G6=50,"110%")

Thank you

Tina

Try this nut note a couple of things,
There are no a lot less parenthesis, yo had too many

Ive removed the quites from the percent answers. Format your formula cell as
percent with as many or as few decimal places as you want

If the formula works for you then that's fine but it 'could' produce
unwanted results. For example a value of 21 previously evaluated to FALSE and
will now evaluate as 200%. If this isn't acceptable then post back.

=IF(G6=20,110%,IF(G6=25,110%,IF(G6=50,110%,200%)))

--
Mike

question.

"Tina" wrote:

> The statement below is working good.  I need to add a statement to the end
> that all other numbers will be 200%.
>
> Can someone help, please.
>
> =(IF(G6=20,"110%",(IF(G6=25,"110%",(IF(G6=50,"110%")
>
> Thank you
Mike

Thank you so much!!  This worked perfectly.

"Mike H" wrote:

> Tina
>
> Try this nut note a couple of things,
> There are no a lot less parenthesis, yo had too many
>
> Ive removed the quites from the percent answers. Format your formula cell as
> percent with as many or as few decimal places as you want
>
> If the formula works for you then that's fine but it 'could' produce
> unwanted results. For example a value of 21 previously evaluated to FALSE and
> will now evaluate as 200%. If this isn't acceptable then post back.
>
> =IF(G6=20,110%,IF(G6=25,110%,IF(G6=50,110%,200%)))
>

> --
> Mike

> question.
>

> "Tina" wrote:
>
> > The statement below is working good.  I need to add a statement to the end
> > that all other numbers will be 200%.
> >
> > Can someone help, please.
> >
> > =(IF(G6=20,"110%",(IF(G6=25,"110%",(IF(G6=50,"110%")
> >
> > Thank you

Cleaning up the databases 11-17-09
Hello, I'd like to be able to clear out task names from the database if somebody deletes a timesheet line that they have added manually. The reason for this is so they will not show up in the data analysis drop down boxes that allow you to put a check in the box to show a particular task or not. What is the best practice for handling this sort of maintenance, and are there any tools that can be used to check database integrity? BTW, here's my background info: Windows 2003 Server SP2 WSS 3.0 SP1 Project Server 2007 MSSQL Server 2005 Embedded "BudOlly" w...

Windows Mail Spellcheck 06-24-10
When I create a new message in windows mail and ask a question and end the sentence in a period, spell-check does not catch it. In Outlook it would always ask me if I wanted to change it. What good is spell check if it doesn't catch the errors? That's like comparing a Cadillac to a Chevy Nova. Windows Mail is a free basic mail program. Outlook is an expensive program that does a lot more than just mail. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Joann Kotwica" wrote in message news:#BE$MS6ELHA.4316@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... When I create a new message in...

Booklet on 11 X 17 paper
Read this advice from Ed Bennett - a) You need to set up your publication to print booklet 11x17 (I'm assuming your printer can print 11x17) Go to File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper, and set your printer to 11x17. Then go straight back to the Layout tab and set the layout to Booklet. b) You need to set up your printer to print double-sided. This is a function in your printer driver. Go back to Printer and Paper, click Properties, and search for a double-sided printing option. We have printed many booklets on 8.5 X 11 paper using exactly this procedure, but when we try to ...

Auto refreshing Home Page for Gp 10
Hi Is there any way we can to auto refresh home page for GP 10 like we have in GP 9 No, I believe it's been removed. However you can still manually refresh by pressing the button to the right of the breadcrumb bar. patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Sandeep" <Sandeep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185AA8E1-82D3-452F-8AFB-29979A5FC0F3@microsoft.com... > Hi > Is there any way we can to auto refresh home page for GP 10 like we have > in > GP 9 Or you can...

Email 04-20-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Some of my email is received into my 'Deleted Items' folder instead of my Inbox. How can I change that? Thanks. On 2010-04-19 23:00:07 -0400, dcbh@officeformac.com said: > Some of my email is received into my 'Deleted Items' folder instead of > my Inbox. How can I change that? Thanks. 99.99% of the tile it is due to a faulty Rule or Mailing list manager. Review then very carefully, I bet the destination folder for one of them is off. Corentin -- ...

Office 2007 05-05-10
It is so hard to work with. It is absolutely a time consumer. Can microsoft change back to 2003 format. It is 100000000000000000000000000000 times better than the 2007. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...

PST files #10
Hi I am using a mini drive, so that I can have the same data on my desktop and laptop. Found the right pst file on my desktop (main computer), but for some reason the pst file is not where it is supposed to be on the laptop. When I copy my desktop pst file to the mini drive and then try to over ride the file on the laptop the updated info does not appear. In Outlook, I go to file: Open, outlook data - it states that the info is in one location, and when I look for it in Windows explorer it is not there. I then checked: Outlook, file data management and saw that it had the same location as ...

Need help #10
How do you keep a subject row stationary and every row beneth it scrolls up and down Select the row below the row you want. Window|freeze panes. John wrote: > > How do you keep a subject row stationary and every row beneth it scrolls up > and down -- Dave Peterson ...

Average Days to Pay 08-04-10
I would like to know if anyone else is having problems with their Average Days to Pay field in Customer Credit Summary GP 10.0? We have a large number of active customers that have a zero for their life to date calculation and this has not changed for a while. We also have customers where the ADTP numbers are just clearly wrong. If we are going to have to recalculate the ADTP for each customer, is there a sql script or process that we can go through other than manually calculating these numbers? Thanks, Shaun ...

GP 10 and Portrait Printing issues
Has anyone had an issue when pritning a portrait type report from Great Plains 10 where the right side is being cutoff? I have a client who is prinitng to an HP 1200 and when she prints any portrait style report it cuts-off the right hand side of the report. Landscape prints just fine. -- Tammy Chavez HP 1200's have that problem with a variety of SW packages. Try installing different / newer HP drivers. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublicati...

if statement #7
Please help define an if statement that puts the value $100 in a cell when another calls value is greater than or equal to 20%. Suppose you want cell A1 to return 100 when cell B1>=20%. Enter this formula in cell A1: =IF(AND(COUNT(B1),B1>=20%),100,0) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "sdmccabe" <sdmccabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35B17B69-5CD9-4110-889B-76FDC8501936@microsoft.com... > Please help define an if statement that puts the value $100 in a cell when > another calls value is greater than or equal to 20%. ...

Downloading statement shows items to review but I can't find them (2007)!
The last few days, when I download my checking account statementm it succeeds and shows items to review (4 yesterday, 5 today) but the downloaded items are not showing up in the account. The last item in the register is from 11/21 (5 days ago). I have the current vesion (MSM Deluxe 2007, Version 16...1024). I've been using MSM for many years. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks, Gary In microsoft.public.money, GarDavis wrote: >The last few days, when I download my checking account statementm it >succeeds and shows items to review (4 yesterday, 5 today) but the >downloaded ...

Help with IF statements
I need to create an IF statement that gets around the limitation of only 7 functions. I've tried the LOOKUP functions, but they don't seem to work for my situation because a multiplication function must take place in the second set of parenthesis. Here is what I need to do: People using the form I'm creating will enter their income in one cell and then choose one of the following from a drop down menu in another cell: yearly, monthly, twice per month, per 2 weeks, per week. I need to convert the income totals to the same format (yearly) before adding the numbers togethe...

Email 08-30-10
I have been trying to send out my resume for thr past 2 hours but all the time I try sending it out they keep asking me who my server is and I don't know. Since you apparently have a Yahoo email account (and exposed it to the world), you can send using that. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=us&.src=ym If you are trying to use Windows Mail, it can only access POP3 or IMAP email accounts (not any webmail). So if you have the Yahoo Plus account (not the free US account), then you can access the Yahoo POP3 servers. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mai...

SQL Server 02-06-10
I have developed an Access database with confidential data and now the client wants multiple users (less than 10) to have remote access from home. I would like to split the database so users can have Access forms, etc. on front end, and upsize the back end to sql server for stability of data transmission. Can I use one of the free sql server 2005 products for the back end? If so, which one? Can one of them be downloaded to my PC for testing? This is totally new to me, in case you couldn't tell! Any advice would be appreciated. The answer is yes SQL Express is the vers...

Sales Invoice - GP 10.0
Is there a way to add frieght charges to a sales invoice after it has been posted? Thanks! Craig Craig, Save yourself the headache and enter a receivables transaction debit memo. It's the quickest and easiest way to accomplish this. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Craig" wrote: > Is there a way to add frieght charges to a sales invoice after it has been > posted? > > Thanks! > > Craig Thanks Marian...

Help converting a 10 digit number 2223334444 to 222-333-4444
In MS Excel (2007) I have a very long column with 10 digit numbers that need to be changed to a telephone number with dashes. Can anyone help? Use a custom number format of 000-000-0000 -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "hmsteiner" <hmsteiner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9B365F3-896D-41C8-8C2C-105C856174F0@microsoft.com... > In MS Excel (2007) I have a very long column with 10 digit numbers that > need > to be changed to a telephone number with dashes. Can anyone help? "hmsteiner" wrote: Subject: Help converting a...

Copying Conditional formatting 01-25-10
I am trying to copy conditional formatting for specific cells from one row and past them to another. I cannot use the format painter because I need to retain the existing visible format. How can I copy and paste just the conditional rules? Which version of EXCEL? "gibbylynn" wrote: > I am trying to copy conditional formatting for specific cells from one row > and past them to another. I cannot use the format painter because I need to > retain the existing visible format. How can I copy and paste just the > conditional rules? IN EXCEL 2007 if you ...

Error message #10
Following connection to Money to update my data I receive the following summary message: Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file 'SMRTINET.INI'. Any ideas? Hi. This problem started last week, and tech support it currently working to fix the problem. Don >-----Original Message----- >Following connection to Money to update my data I receive >the following summary message: > >Money encountered an error processing the downloaded >file 'SMRTINET.INI'. Any ideas? >. > At least for my M04 installation, the previously reported solu...

Macros #10
I have saved a macro to my "personal macro workbook" now when I try to edit or delete these macros the message "Cannot edit a macro on a hidden workbook. Unhide the workbook using the unhide command." How can I edit or delete these macros? Like it says, you should unide it -- Windows/Unhide.... OR, you can use alt/F11 to take you to the VBA, and find the macros there and simply delete it/the ----- Andy wrote: ---- I have saved a macro to my "personal macro workbook" now when I try to edit or delete these macros the message "...

Using text in an IF statement?
Using Excel 2002 This is what I want to do... A1 = a number or text A2 = a number A3 = A1*A2 If A1 is text, what is the correct IF statement in A3 so I don't get #Value as the answer? Thanks, On Jun 12, 9:44=A0pm, The Hun <thehuni...@hotmail.com> wrote: > A1 =A0=3D =A0a number or text > A2 =A0=3D =A0a number > A3 =A0=3D =A0A1*A2 > If A1 is text, what is the correct IF statement > in A3 so I don't get #Value as the answer? Depends on what result you want when A1 is text. One way: =3Dif(istext(A1), "", A1*A2) Another way: =3Dn(A1)*A2 If you ...

Installing Office 03-25-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed Office 2008 on my 'desktop' G5 and on my 'laptop' MacBook Pro. Each was allocated a different product ID number. Following Word dictionary problems on the G5 I tried to reinstall Office to start again. But it automatically allocates the laptop product ID instead of the original desktop one. I assume this the reason why I cannot then update Office (message says application eligible for update does not exist on this machine). Is there any way I can get over the problem? Any help will be...

Navigation buttons 02-07-08
I was wondering if there was a way to trigger an event when navigating between records? I could not find it in the form properties. For example, if I wanted to run a SQL query in the event of moving from one record to another to populate a textbox with a piece of information associated with the record from a different table. I don't know if that makes much sense... Sam, you can use the On Current event. This event fires every time the form goes to another record. Jeanette Cunningham "Sam Y." <SamY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5016C9D1-5E4A-40F2-...

Even better, Microsoft will pay you 10.00 for Money 2006 Premium
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C5896C.1375D5D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I love to save money! Now you can get Money 2006 premium for free and = have Microsoft give you 10 bucks! Here's how: 1.Costco is selling MS Money 2006 premium for 59.99 2.This includes a 40.00 rebate. Go to Costco.com, select rebates and = fill in the information. No need to send in receipt. 3. Follow this link to an additional Microsoft rebate of 30.00 dollars. = http://www.microsoft.com/products...

SUMPRODUCT #10
Can anyone help me making use of the Formula "SUMPRODUCT" within the below file? http://www.flypicture.com/download/MzcyMjA= Thank you very much Gennaro Very few contributors will download a file from an unknown source, so you might not get much help. Can you describe what it is you are trying to do and give examples of your formula - explain how it is not working (error, wrong result etc) Hope this helps. Pete On Sep 30, 7:53 pm, Gennaro <Genn...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone help me making use of the Formula "SUMPRODUCT" within the below ...