If difference is 0 or below how do show just 0

I'm not sure how to set this up?

=(D21-B13)+(A5-B12)

I only want to add the difference of (A5-B12) to (D21-B13) if it is
positive number so if the difference is 0 or below how do I get it t
just show 0?

thanks for your help.

jac

=D21-B13+MAX(A1-B12,0)

--
Regards
                  Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 00/02/03

"websitejack >" <<websitejack.zxvun@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure how to set this up?
>
> =(D21-B13)+(A5-B12)
>
> I only want to add the difference of (A5-B12) to (D21-B13) if it is a
> positive number so if the difference is 0 or below how do I get it to
> just show 0?
>
> thanks for your help.
>
> jack
>

> ---

---

ken.wright (2489)
1/12/2004 10:22:16 PM
Hi Jack,

-IF((D21-B13)+(A5-B12)>0,(D21-B13)+(A5-B12),0)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"websitejack >" <<websitejack.zxvun@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure how to set this up?
>
> =(D21-B13)+(A5-B12)
>
> I only want to add the difference of (A5-B12) to (D21-B13) if it is a
> positive number so if the difference is 0 or below how do I get it to
> just show 0?
>
> thanks for your help.
>
> jack
>

> ---

bob.phillips1 (6510)
1/12/2004 10:22:41 PM
Jack,

Use an IF function as follows:-

=IF((D21-B13)+(A5-B12)>0,(D21-B13)+(A5-B12),0)

This statement works like this - IF the result of your formula i
greater than zero then excel performs the formula if the result i
anything else ie zero or a negative number then the result is shown a
zero

Joh

jack

If I am interpreting this correctly........

=IF(A5-B12<=0,0,(D21-B13)+(A5-B12))

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:07:37 -0600, websitejack
<<websitejack.zxvun@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote:

>I'm not sure how to set this up?
>
>=(D21-B13)+(A5-B12)
>
>I only want to add the difference of (A5-B12) to (D21-B13) if it is a
>positive number so if the difference is 0 or below how do I get it to
>just show 0?
>
>thanks for your help.
>
>jack
>

>---

Gord

Showing Delphi application as an MDI child in C++/MFC window
Hello, for historical reasons we have a delphi application that's responsible for a special part of our enterprise solution that is generated with a MFC based framework. Until now we start the delphi application as an independent window but that does not satisfy our needs of usability and integration. So we need a solution to display the window that is created when starting the delphi process as an MDI child in our C++ application. We have complete control over the development of both applications, so changes on both sides can be made if necessary. Does someone hava a solution how we can c...

#0 X 50mm Pozidrive Screwdriver
Price:$4.04 Image: http://discountadvisor.info/image.php?id=B000LZASEW Best deal: http://discountadvisor.info/index.php?id=B000LZASEW Screwdriver pozidriv #0 x 50mm precision handle wiha SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Crucial 2GB 667 Mhz CT25664AC667 DDR2 200-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory:http://discountadvisor.info/index.php?id=B000F7QRTG Case Logic LNEO-10 Ultraportable Neoprene Notebook Sleeve (Black):http://discountadvisor.info/index.php?id=B0018LYCYK ...

Outlook plugin for CRM 4.0
Hello, I have a user that has been running CRM with Outlook 2007 on Windows XP with no problems. Now we just upgraded his LPT to Windows 7 and his CRM Outlook Plugin connection is timing out on him. Is there a way to change the time out setting so it will stay logged in? His Outlook does not have the problem only his CRM. Thanks Steve On Jul 22, 4:58=A0am, Steve <St...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > =A0 I have a user that has been running CRM with Outlook 2007 on Windows = XP > with no problems. =A0Now we just upgraded his LPT to Windows 7 and his CR= M ...

HR Benefit Table
I'm trying to do some cleanup of our benefits (delete benefits that were enrolled and never used) and in the process of querying table BE010130 there are a ton of benefits that have a 0 in the BENEFITSTATUS_I field. When I try to pull them up in GP they don't show under the specified employee. Can anyone tell me what these are and if I can delete them? ------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, After looking at the HRBEN.DOC from the SDK, it doesn't appear the BE010130 should have a value of 0. The values that should b...

CRM 3.0 The attachment is either not a valid type or is too large
Hello, Email routing appears to be working in CRM properly. Outgoing emails are being sent with and without attachements. Incoming emails are only being tracked when a user presses the Track In CRM button on their Outlook CRM Toolbar. Emails without attachments are being tracked properly. However, if an email has an attachment, the following error comes up: CRM 3.0 The attachment is either not a valid type or is too large I have tried to test this with txt file that was 5 KB and it gave the same error message. I have verified on the server's registry that the maximum attachment siz...

Returning matched employee number from a different sheet
Hi everyone, I've got two sheets containing data on the same group of people. Data and Results. The personnel info in Data is more complete than in Results Data has Forename, Middle Name, Surname, DOB, Gender and most importantly an unique Employee Ref. Results contains Forename , Surname , DOB and Gender some, but not many Emp Ref. I would like to pull the Employee Ref from Data into results. I think it's probably a case of doing Index Match on each set of data because there will be mismatches due to differences in known by name and the name held by records, people ...

IF(XXXXX) then show picture #2
Cheers mate, hopefully it'll help. Now i've just gotta learn VBA!! -- jamesrya ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jamesryan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1335 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26650 http://www.vbaexpress.com/training.htm :) -- firefytr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ firefytr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6640 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

GP 10.0 Upgrade-Cannot find SQL scripts described in manual
Hi, The upgrade manual recomends running a SQL script against some PO tables, but I cannot find the scripts at the link provided in the manual. The script is "invalid_records_potables.txt" Thanks, Glen ...

Having different Costs at each Site
Using HQ is it possible to have different Costs at each Store? I know that Different Costs can be downloaded to Individual Stores but does that in turn change the Cost in HQ to the last Cost created OR sent to Store. At the moment just have 2 Stores but want to add another - we may want to have different costs at this Store - what is the best way to manage this? Any help appreciated ...

New users not showing in GAL
When I create a new mailbox for a user, the mailbox is showing up in the All Users list, however they do not show up in the GAL. I haven't changed any settings to the Exchange 2003 in the last month and this issue just started happening last Friday. Any ideas as to what may cause the problem? Checked out KB315531 and everything looks correct. Thanks ...

MSCRM version 1.0 compatibility with W2003
Was my understanding MSCRM Version 1.0 had compatibility issues with Windows 2003 Server. Please check before proceeding. Also, prequisite checks take at least 1.5 to 2 hours prior to installing MSCRM layer. Service Packs, AD checks and possible missing components on SQL Server not installed by default. Some have issues with enabling of full page indexing, etc. Allocate a day for installation. also have issues with sending email from MSCRM. Hope this helps if you need it Best regards, Rich Please follow the instructions below to resolve this issue: Machine Names involved in...

Project links just fine in VC6 but link errors in 7.1
I wrote a DLL using VC++ 7 (unmanaged) . I have a small application that uses this DLL. The application links just fine using VC6. But if I try linking the same application using VC7, I get the following link error: TestLink error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: unsigned int __thiscall GarXface4::GxList<class GarXface4::ComPortName>::GetCount(void)" (__imp_?GetCount@?$GxList@VComPortName@GarXface4@@@GarXface4@@QAEIXZ) referenced in function "protected: virtual int __thiscall CTestLinkDlg::OnInitDialog(void)" (?OnInitDial...

Printing only shows tiles
How to I get from tiles back to a single page? How is your page setup? Have you setup your printer for the size publication you are trying to print? Are you certain you are selecting the correct orientation, landscape or portrait? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Lar" <Lar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1D1248A-E714-4E4A-91F3-D1CDA38F3CCF@microsoft.com... > How to I get from tiles back to a single page? ...

Installing CRM 4.0 Outlook client error "client found response con
Hello, I'm trying to configure CRM 4.0 for outlook with offline and I keep getting this error after I put in my URL. "Client found response contet type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml' The request failed with the error message: 500- Internal server error "There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it can't be displayed" Searching on the web it appears it's either SOAP related or report server related. My report server works well inside and outside of the domain, it appears that I may need to update something, any ...

Outlook 2003, iCalendar, different folder
I have an iCalendar file that I want to import into an existing Outlook 2003 profile. However, I don't want to merge the appointments with the existing calendar; I want to create a separate calendar folder and import the iCalendar file into that. It seems that Outlook can only import iCalendar files into the default calendar folder. I could copy the default calendar into a temporary folder, delete the default calendar's appointments, import the iCalendar file, copy the imported calendar to a new calendar folder, delete the default calendar's appointments, copy th...

Difference 09-29-06
Hi all, I'm new to MS CRM 3.0.... PLZ can anyone give difference between Business Units, Groups, Teams with an example.... Business Units define the organizational structure of your company(s) and can serve as the security hierarchy. Groups provide you with a method to lump Facilities/Equipment, Users, Teams, and other Groups together for service scheduling purposes. Teams allow you to combine users with common capabilities together for resource scheduling as well as quick sharing of records with users/teams outside of normal security privilages. There are probably other points,...

Installing VC++ 6.0 on external drive
I'm currently working on an instrumentation application (Visual C++ 6.0) whereby I need to do some debugging on the PC that is connected to the equipment. I'd rather not install the whole VC++ package along with all of my source code on the customer's hard drive. Here's the question(s): Is it possible to install the VC++ 6.0 package on an external hard drive (for example a USB 2.0 hard drive) along with my source code and then simply plug it into the USB port on the customer's computer? If so, what do I need to do to get things set up on the external drive and not corrup...

Cannot get VBA modifications to show up under Vista
I have a dynamics.vba file that contains VBA code for customizations on a Vista Business edition machine. For some reason, the vba "dot" doesn't appear on any of the specialized forms, even though the vba file is present in the subdirectory. If I log into the machine as Administrator, the dot shows up. I've added the user in qeustion to the local Administrator's group on the machine, and given her ownership of the entire GP folder, yet she cannot get it enabled. The only other option seems to be adding her usernamer to Domain administrator, but that is an absolute la...

How to automatically track sent e-mail in 4.0?
I'm using the CRM - Outlook client on CRM 4.0 with all server and client rollup updates applied. Please tell me how to automatically track all email sent to, or received from, an email address that exists in the CRM. 1. I don't want to track ALL email. 2. I don't want to ONLY track e-mail sent in response to CRM email. 3. I don't want to ONLY track email from CRM Leads, Contacts, and Accounts. I don't want to use Option #3 and be required to click "Track in CRM" for every email I send from Outlook. Surely there must be a way to automatically track all ...

Problems Importing Leads into CRM 3.0
Guys, Having a problem importing Leads. I have created a CSV file like always, gone through and linked all source fields with CRM fields, and then completed the mapping...i then hit finish and look at it in My Activities, Bulk Imports...and it says Pending, No. of Successes = 0 No. of Failures = 0. There are 2000 odd records in the file... I saw a post from John O'Donnell and have copied it in below. This i have tried but to no avail. Does anyone else have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance Ben The bulk import tool use the workflow service. Try setting the account for ...

Upgraded Sales for Outlook 1.2 to 3.0 but lost all my previous ema
Hi, I have successfully upgraded SFO 1.2 to 3.0 but lost all my previous emails on MSCRM.pst. Has anyone out there had experienced the same thing. Is there a way to recover back all my old emails? I think the chances are slim as the upgrade process has overwritten the old MSCRM.pst with an empty one. It would be a pain in the next if i can't recover the old emails. Any advise is welcome. Thanks. Kim. ...

Different error bar values within a data series?
I am trying to put error bars into my graph but need the values to be different. However, if I change one point it changes all of the points? Hi, Create two columns, one for '+' errors and the other for '-' errors. Rightclick on any data-point on your graph, "Format Data Series" --> select the appropriate "Error Bars" Tab --> under Error Amount check "Custom" and enter the ranges for the '+' and '-' values --> "OK" Regards, B. R. Ramachandran "Izzy" wrote: > I am trying to put error bars ...

Why Does Sent Email Show "In Progress"
Whenever I send an email in CRM, it's showing up as "In Progress" on the home page just under the "Create an Activity" Section on the right. Why does it do this? Any way to not have it do this? -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com ...

Excel 4.0
Hi guys, I am running this old version of Excel (4.0) and am unable to open newer version speadsheets that I receive. Is there an upgrade I can download to read these? I mostly use Lotus 123 these days. Regards Hi you could download the free Excel viewer from the Microsoft download page >-----Original Message----- >Hi guys, I am running this old version of Excel (4.0) and >am unable to open newer version speadsheets that I >receive. Is there an upgrade I can download to read >these? I mostly use Lotus 123 these days. >Regards >. > You can also look into downlo...

OL2007 .Net2.0 framework problem.
I have a outlook.config file specifying for outlook process to use v1.1.4322 version of the framework which outlook fails to load. If you remove the config file, it loads framework 2.0 sucessfully but I can then not successfully load or bind to this version of the framework as my component is running in process and has to be on v1.1 framework. Anyone know for sure if outlook has a restriction on it to only run on ..net2.0 framework, or a way of forcing the supported framework to be v1.1.4322 ...