I wish excel to convert number to words ie 23 to twenty three

i need excel to convert number to words ie 321 to three hundred twenty one etc
0
razacbq (1)

http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xlnumberstext.htm

The link above is a good place to start.

"razacbq" wrote:

> i need excel to convert number to words ie 321 to three hundred twenty one etc
0
bigwheel926 (227)

Word 2007 skips letters
In the last 1-2 weeks, Word 2007 has started randomly skipping letters when I type. I am a medical transcriptionist, and this problem is greatly affecting my production. I have run the diagnostic in Word. I have also run AdAware and AVG Virus Scan. I also tried renaming Normal.dotm to Normal-old.dotm. I also tried disabling the add-ins. The problem still exists. I am at my wit's end. Does it happen only in Word? It might be a hardware problem -- have you tried plugging in a different keyboard? Can you get at the under-key area to blow out dust that might be getting onto the ...

Clip art in Excel 2007
Hello, I have two clip arts in my Excel 2007 one is check mark and the another is a "X" in a particular cell I would display the text "Balance", which I like to have the check mark clip art appear. If the same cell has the text "Not Balance" then I want to show the clip art with the "X" and the clip art with the check mark disappear. Is this possible? I would appreciate any tips. Thank you in advance. If you want check to appear when text in cell a1=balance and x when text reads no balance try this in B1 =IF(A1="balance...

RFX_Text converts empty strings to NULL when using ODBC and MFC
When submitting updates to the database and the column has a Not NULL constraint I get an error from the ODBC driver. It appears that the field exchange mechanism is converting the empty strings to NULL. I have seen this topic posted before, however, the solution was never presented with the post. Thanks:-) ...

excel 2007 schemas
PLEASE HELP :( i am trying to link a pdf file to excel thru a schema i think what i am missing to get the correct mapping is locking or labeling the column headings anyone out there who can help will earn major karma points thanks ...

Assign Macro to button in Excel doesnt work Any ideas?
I have followed the instructions in help but when I get to step 3 "right click to bring up shortcut menu & enter Assign Macro" the assign macro" option does not appear!! Any Ideas Hi Mike can you see assign macro - but it is greyed out? or is it not an option at all? if it is greyed out you'll notice around the button little diagonal lines, click on these and they should go furryish .. now try right mouse clicking. if the option is not there at all, please post back letting us know how you created the button. Cheers JulieD "Mike@Becketts" <Mike@B...

Convert Leads 04-26-04
Is there a chance to convert Leads without a C#-Project? In the SDK I don't find a method to do this. Can anybody help me? you mean convert to opportunity...i took a dig through the sdk and only found a method for the lead class which allows you to qualify a lead but it appears only to mark the leads as qualified rather than create an opportunity etc. "Rainer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:438901c42b7f$a7bb2fc0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a chance to convert Leads without a C#-Project? > In the SDK I don't find a method to do ...

Arrow Keys in Excel #3
While typeing in Excel, my arrow keys suddenly changed from moving from "cell to cell" to scrolling the screen. I cannot figure out how to change the keys back so that they move from "cell to cell." Any suggestions? Hit the scroll lock key. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas www.ExcelUserConference.com "Claude" <Claude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20EFD914-65E1-4B08-8522-F284276F7E2A@microsoft.com... > While typeing in Excel, my arrow...

Using a two-dimensional array in Excel 2002 or 2003
I am trying to improve my coding skills in Excel VBA and I just can't seem to find a good, very basic, example of how to use a 2-dimensional array. I've looked in several reference books & browsed VBA Forums but can't find an example I can understand. What I was trying to do was define a 3 x 4 Array that has a data type of Single. My sample data is located in Cells E1:H3. E F G H 1 3.4 8.1 11.6 100.3 2 5.2 7.3 45.2 632.4 3 1.7 9.6 39.7 161.5 I've been trying to use the LBound and UBound functions too, thinkin...

Add vendor order number to purchase order
When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own internal sales order number to our purchase order. I need to be able to put that number somewhere in GP that will allow me to locate one of our purchase orders based on the supplier's order number. There are some fields on the Vendor detail window by clicking the arrow button by the vendor id. You might be able to use one of those fields. Otherwise, Extender is the way to go. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mike Davis" wrote: > When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own &...

Excel Macros #4
I am running Excel 2003 and when I start one of my worksheets I get a message about the worksheet having macros. When I go to Tools Macros there are none listed. I did attempt to create a macro years ago, under Excel 97 but I could never find it or use it. How can I get rid of any macro remnent when it does not show in the list of macros. The security message is a pain in the neck when I know that there is no macro in existance Thanks of any help DJT When you record a macro, Excel creates a module in which the code is stored. When you delete the macro, the module is not automatically de...

import fixed-length text file into excel
- 2 2299 Del Pietro M Wintervill NC 1:18:26 2:44:0 2:44:11 6:16 - 1 2045 Robert Marchinko M Salisbury NC 1:15:34 2:31:1 2:31:20 5:47 I have a text file where each field starts at same column and of th same length in each record. I tried cut&Paste, I tried opening it in excel as a tab delimited file I tried as a fixed-length file None of these worked. Data came in scrambled or into scrunched columns If the data were a table then cut&paste works great. What's the secret in loading above 2 records into Excel? I couldn' simulate the look ...

Why with Excel Xp takes too much time to open and in 2003 fast?
I have 2 computers, in one I have Excel XP (2002) and in the other I have Excel 2003, I've been receiving files wich I need to check with my Excel XP, the problem is that it takes too much time to open, and when I try to open it with Excel 2003 it open normaly (fast). What can I do? Urgent, please I will thank you to send answer : eguevara2000@hotmail.com Thanks ________________________ Tengo 2 computadoras, una con Excel Xp (2002) y la otra con 2003, he recibido archivos pero con Excel XP tarda mucho tiempo en abrir los archivos, mientras que en 2003 lo hace normal (rapido), a ...

Excel 2003 #21
When doing “Local Save As”, under Tools on the Save As dialog, there should be “Save Options” but this is not on menu?? Has this been disabled in office 2003?? There is no Local Save As for Excel--any version. You are likely using some kind of Document Management Software. If you upgraded Excel, you may have to upgrad the other program as well. tj "Ritu" wrote: > When doing “Local Save As”, under Tools on the Save As dialog, there should > be “Save Options” but this is not on menu?? Has this been disabled in office > 2003?? Ritu File>Save As>Tools>Genera...

Sending a report to word then mailing it.
is there a way to send a report by email as a word doc. i have messed about with the button wizard and managed to get the report to attach to an email. the only thing is it only attached as a rtf, txt or html file. and these do not show the report as it appears on access. how can i do it, so the recipient can print it off sa it is on my screen. Cheers To get the exact same report you need to export to Snapshot Format (viewer & add-in Downloadable from microsoft) Pieter "Steve Moss" <SteveMoss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED6150E8-C397-4D2F-...

Pasting from Web Pages into Word 2003 is broken
I had a support call come in today, and can't work it out at all. Now I see that I have the same issue! But not everybody here has this issue. We all run the same SOE, with Office 2003, but about 50% of users seem to be experiencing thi issue. We can't copy any text from web sites (even just one word or a few characters) and paste it into Word 2003. The paste option appears on the right-click menu, but it doesn't do anything. If I choose "Paste Special" then "Unformatted Text" then the text appears without formatting. Paste is working fine into...

How do I hide formulas in Excel cells?
I have a worksheet with lots of different formulas. I need to have the complete sheet show the formulas and not the results. I did this before a few years ago but don't remember how. I am working on Excel 2000. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TOOLS / OPTIONS / FORMULAS HTH, Gary Brown "Rita" wrote: > I have a worksheet with lots of different formulas. I need to have the > complete sheet show the formulas and not the results. I did this before a > few years ago but don't remember how. I am working on Excel 2000. Any help > would be gr...

Access Forms using Word as Base
I would like to create a form to input information into an Access database. I would like to have the Access form resemble the Word fillable form as much as possible. Please let me know if there is a way to use the design of the Word form as an Access input form or if I have to design the Access input form from scratch. We are running Access 2002 on an xp machine. Thanks and have a great weekend!! Ken -- akkrug You can use a bitmap image of a Word form as a guide to placement of the controls on a Access form, but the only way that you can use a Word form with Access ...

Excel Window Menu
Hi all, I am using Excel 2000 and I am working with over 20 excel files at the same time. The window menu shows only the first 9 files and I want to know if it is possible to see all open workbooks in the window menu without clicking the "More Windows" button? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Oguz Hi Oguz. If you are using Windows XP as your operating system, you could right click on your XP toolbar and select properties, then check the 'Group similar taskbar buttons'. I just opened 24 files and it showed them all when clicking on the minimised toolbar button. R...

Excel and ebay lists
Has anyone found a way to put the contents of ebay files, including pictures, into an excel database? I am trying to keep track of prices for items sold. Thanks ...

Excel Link to another Excel file and formulas
I have a formula that I want to "fill" down through my spreadsheet ='I:\filepath\[filename.xls]worksheet!$B$5 When I fill the formula down it does not change the reference. e.g. ='I:\filepath\[filename.xls]worksheet!$B$6 ='I:\filepath\[filename.xls]worksheet!$B$7 ='I:\filepath\[filename.xls]worksheet!$B$8 Everything remains as referencing $B$5 How can I get around this issue? Thanks, RICK The problem is that your use of an absolute reference is holding the cell reference constant. Try changing the $B$5 to: $B5 if you want to keep the column set as B as you...

Excel says: "links cannot be updated"
I have two linked files. One references cells from the other. When opening the file with the references in it while the other file is closed Excel gives the error message "This workbook contains one or more links that cannot be updated". However, there's a button "Edit links..." that shows no problems with the linked file. It's status is "OK". All of the links are indeed updated, so the error message seems wrong. Anyone seen this before? The two files are normal Excel-files (version 2003), the "update remote references"-option is checked an...

Excel #158
I recently completed testing at a temp office and on the test I was asked to perform a Pack and Go Wizard in Excel. What is a Pack and Go Wizard? There is a Pack and Go Wizard in PowerPoint, which allows you to package the PowerPoint presentation onto a disk or CD to be shown on another PC. That other PC does not necessarily need PowerPoint installed. Could that be what you tested on? "Cola" wrote: > I recently completed testing at a temp office and on the test I was asked to > perform a Pack and Go Wizard in Excel. What is a Pack and Go Wizard? ...

Excel spread sheet #2
Every time I open ANY excel document on this CP it displays each individual cell as a page.......how do I change this setting? Moving each page break takes too long abd does not alway work. Hi try this macro to remove them all at once: Sub remove_them() ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "dlam25mmm" <dlam25mmm@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:94BDFE5F-6CB2-4717-BE90-14A4245E0023@microsoft.com... > Every time I open ANY excel document on this CP it displays each individual > cell as a page.......how d...

PDF Format for Excel
Can Excel spreadsheets be save in PDF format? Thom, Excel can't save files directly to PDF files. You need a third party product like Adobe's Acrobat (full version, not just the free Reader), or something like PDF995 (www.pdf995.com) . -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Thom" <thancox@lgbcpa.com> wrote in message news:090401c3cfb4$a5eef630$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can Excel spreadsheets be save in PDF format? Thom, Yes, but you need a program capable of doing so... A popular one is Adobe Acrob...

Chart disappears in Excel 2000 after scale is changed
When the scale of the chart is changed, the chart disappears. The chart and its data are on the same worksheet. ...