I need to un-save

I deleted 5 hours of data input, accidently, and hit the
save button.  Is there any way to retreve this
iformation?  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thank you!
0
tarasha1 (1)

Tarasha,

I hate to tell you this, but the data is gone forever.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"tarasha" <tarasha1@aol.com> wrote in message
> I deleted 5 hours of data input, accidently, and hit the
> save button.  Is there any way to retreve this
> iformation?  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
>
> Thank you!

0
chip1 (1821)
9/7/2003 11:58:58 PM
In the future, to avoid this problem, there is a program you might think
about purchasing:

http://www.symantec.com/goback/index.html

MRO

"tarasha" <tarasha1@aol.com> wrote in message
> I deleted 5 hours of data input, accidently, and hit the
> save button.  Is there any way to retreve this
> iformation?  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
>
> Thank you!

0
ortizmro (27)

Need help with CListCtrl
Using CListCtrl, but when I sort the indexes do not go along with the records. Here's what I mean: Suppose I add these items: Row 0: John Row 1: Bob Row 2: Tom Now when I click on the header and sort them in alphabetical order: Row 1: Bob Row 0: John Row 2: Tom Now when I call GetItemData(0) I am expecting to get "John". 0 is where I added "John". But instead, I get "Bob" (the new sort ordered index). So this presents a problem. I have no idea where John is anymore.. in case I wanted to edit that item later, I have to scan through all the items. You...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Help needed with Vlookup code
I have noticed other vlookup codes in excel and after looking at them have started to try and use them myself. 2 questions. 1) The codes i saw had a lot of $ signs in them. I dont use them when i use vlookup and it seems to work fine. Is there a reason $ signs are added? 2) I have a vlookup code "=VLOOKUP(A9,Database!A1:F8000,2,FALSE)" and so on for a few lines and when it finds a blank box it puts 0 in there to represent that. Is there a way i can have it so that instead of putting a zero in it just leaves the box blank? -- Help Needed -------------------------------------...

Need loop structure to get round limited IF statements
I'm completely stuck. I have a spreadsheet that has a worksheet fo each month of the year plus an extra one called TOTALS. In each month there is one row per employee (there are about 20-3 employees) and the columns represent the days of the month. Its spreadsheet to calculate holiday totals. The idea is: the holdays get entered with a '1' and in the TOTALS lis there's a drop down of the names of the employees. The select thei name and the total appear for each month. I've tried nested IF's bu I'M limited to 7. I don'T have much programming knowlege and I c...

Bar Code
I'm opening a new retail business and would like to use the Manufactures bar code on many of my items......but for the life of me I can't figure out how to load the information into my system. I've serched the HELP screens, but no answers. I'm desperate - Can anyone guide me on how to do this? Sincere, thanks to anyone who can help :) Monica If using the UPC as your ILC doesn't work, you can add the UPC codes to the Alias tab of the Item Properties. Then if you're searching for WIDGET you don't need to memorize the UPC codes. HTH, Tom "Monica" ...

save full, raw message including header to txt Outlook 2002
I need to save a full, unformatted email message including header information to a txt file using Outlook 2002. How do I do that? with 2002, the best option is pocketknife peek (http://www.xintercept.com/pkpeek.htm) or using OE. Outlook 2002 doesn't have a full source option. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlo...

I have 5,00 images that need renamed to part numbers
I have 5,000 images I have to change to current name to a part # found on an excel spreadsheet. How do I change the actual name (not one at a time) but globally with these part #'s? On 2/1/10 4:01 PM, Elizabeth wrote: > I have 5,000 images I have to change to current name to a part # found on an > excel spreadsheet. How do I change the actual name (not one at a time) but > globally with these part #'s? This seems like something that you could do with VBA as long as there is a way to identify the new name from the old name (is the old name listed in the Excel ...

ERROR 80040E37 while trying to save changes offline
Error 80040E37 comes out when I am trying to save changes while being offline. Prehistory: I have moved CRM server on the same domain to another server and different OU. All the export, import, mapping procedures went smoothly. And now everything works just fine while being online, no errors during SQL replication. I have tried to remove replication registry entries from client machine, delete replication databases from client machine - no use. Nerijus ...

saving multiple emails with attachments in Outlook 2003
Hi, I want to be able to save multiple email messages along with their attachments. Into a folder on my computer. I know that I can select the email, and then go to the File -> Save As.. and save the email with its attachment as type outlook message (.msg) to do the job for a single email. Is there a way to do this quickly for many emails all at once? When you're dealing with 100+ emails doing it that way just takes way too long. Thanks! The easiest way to save multiple email messages is to create a new Personal Folder (called a .pst file) and move the messages into that f...

RichTextBox saves files in wrong place
I have a small app that contains a RichTextBox which will save its contents to the apps folder and load it whenever the RTB opens again - at least that is what is supposed to happen and in fact used to happen. here is the RTB window load event. It either gets the previously stored save directory if it exists else the current dir. private void TextBoxForm_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (Properties.Settings.Default.settingsSaveDirectory.Length != 0) _saveDirectory = Properties.Settings.Default.settingsSaveDirectory; else { Properties.Settings.Default.settings...

excel 2007 saving issues
I have a file created in excel 2003 that has thousands of VLookup functions. I recently installed excel 2007. When I open this file and try to save it, it will take close to 20 minutes to save. Do you have any ideas on what is slowing this down? Thanks ...

Need an Idea on Arranging Data for a Chart
I have an Access Database that has thousands of records in it. Each record has the following fields (simplified): Date, Site, Seconds I have a workbook that wueries the database, and brings in data into a table for each site that has the Date and Seconds on each line of the table. I would like to graph the data, based on groupings that the user will choose, so maybe they would like to each data point on the line be the average for a week, and the line would show 10 weeks, etc. What I am struggling with is how to get from the frist table, to one that is grouped by day, or week, or mont...

Money 2002 Changing Investment to Savings account
Is there any way to do this? Am I missing the obvious? Thanks. Randy ...

Need to create a simple rule
I need to create a rule that automatically forwards email with several specified words in the message body to a folder. I have successfully created rules that moves mail with any of several words specified, but that is not what I am trying to do with this new rule. For example, if I input words "cat" and "ball" and "farm", I want to move the email to a folder ONLY if ALL of the words are in the body, not if just one or two are there. It seems like a simple function, but in Rules Wizard, when I select "with specific words in the body", after I i...

Documents being saved mult.times
Something is causing spreadsheets I create to save themselves numerous times as Name of doc.xls1, Name of doc.xls2, etc. How does one undo this auto save? Laura, Are you sure that you don't simply have multiple windows open? If that is the case, at the top of Excel you'll see Name of doc.xls:1 and Name of doc.xls:2. Simply close one of those windows and then save the workbook, and you won't see that the next time you open it. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Laura" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1469e01c444c9$01744990$a101280a@phx.gbl......

HELP: Need to transfer/share files between 2 PC through Internet.
I need to develop a program to conncet two systems through dial up connection and to share the files/folders of that tho systems.... any idea.. any guidance... warm welcome..... regards, Aji. ...

U of M schedule
My mind has gone numb trying to figure this out -- Please help. We have a part that is Purchased as Each/Unit/Pc, BUT it is used in BOMs as INCHES. The Each/Unit/Pc is equal to 16.85" in length. We do a PO for 720 pcs @ $8.25/pc and (currently) when the item is received, it gets multiplied by 16.85 so the appropriate number of inches gets entered into the system. We want to set up the UofM schedule so the computation is done automatically (as it should be) but keept getting confused. Would the base U/M need to be in inches or Eaches? Obviously we need to tell the system that EACH ...

Need help in coding outlook
Hi, For Each oMailItem In oInbox.Items Debug.Print oMailItem.SenderName Next The above codes are part of my code. The issue is when the inbox item is not mail item the code will be error. When the inbox item is a report item (delivery failure notification) the code will be error. How to fixed that? Regards, Gunawan You can use the .Class property to determine what kind of item it is, before you invoke the properties and methods of a particular type of Outlook item. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming issues "down the hall" at microsoft.pu...

Domain member Win 7 Pro needing to use POP3
I've got a client that has joined his new laptop to the domain(SBS 2003) and installed Outlook 2003(also tried Outlook 2007). He states that he has been unable to set it up for POP3 access. He states that each time he tries, he gets a message stating 'the 'exchange server' can't be found. This domain doesn't utilize an exchange server, and he's never had an issue when using an XP or Vista box. He's wondering if there is some reason he can't use it with POP3 access or if he needs to remove it from the domain to use his outlook. Thank you ...

How do I un-delete a distribution list from outlook adress book?
How do I un-delete a distribution list from outlook adress book? Katherine Miller, you wrote on Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:21:27 -0800: > How do I un-delete a distribution list from outlook adress book? Recreate it! -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Oh. the nightmare scenario I was afraid of. god there must be a better email management program in heaven. maybe even in this life? Thanks - Katherine "Christian Goeller" wrote: > Katherine Miller, you wrote on Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:21:27 -0800: > > > How do I un-delete a distribution list from outlook adress book?...

Need help to find right solution
Hi I cant find the right way to complete my task. I have customer table in acces, about 800 records (can be exported to txt, xml excell, whatever). Then I need to create a form, to let user easily choose the customer and add some data to another field. And there is the problem. I cant find a way to easily choose the customer. List field doesnt work well as it takes time to find customer, any searching coul be done but it needs separate worksheet. I was wandering if I could do for example searching customer in another worksheet with button near every record "Add" so user can add pos...

Need a UDF to count blank cells
HI , and a good day to all programmers I need a UDF , which to count non blank cells above the cell which contain this UDF . When the UDF find the first non blank cell , to stop the count . Example : A1 - nonblank A2 - blank A3 - blank A4 - blank A5 - UDF here , the result of UDF from cell A5 must be 3 . I need to count only above in the column , not in the left or right . Thank you > I need a UDF , which to count non blank cells * sorry , to count blank cells . Hi, Blank is an often confusing term with regard to Excel and here I've taken you literal...

Saving to "open" directory
I need to create a "save file" command in my macro which allows the file to save to the current directory to prevent "run errors" if the end user has a different directory tree. E.g. I may be using a default c:\ directory, but the spreadsheet user may be on say h:\ directory on a network. The save command needs to be able to save to the open directory. Any advice appreciated! :confused: -- 9119 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 9119's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30593 View this th...

Need money?
Need money? Get into this site to earn money!!! http://www.ProPaideMail.com/pages/index.php?refid=admincaywebcom It really is simple. We send you emails. You click the special link inside the emails and earn free cash! How much do I earn by participating in paid-emails? We send emails worth anywhere from $.0025 to $1.00. When can I request payment? You may request payment when your account balance reaches $250. This may sound like a lot, be we do lots of random payouts and we usually pay people before they are even close to the $250 level. How can I request payment? A "Request Pay...

Outlook will not save the e-mail password
Outlook 2000 will not save my internet e-mail password under account properties. I check the 'save password' box and enter the password, but it does not get saved. To my knowledge, I have no application running that disables autocompletion of passwords. I recently switched over form Outlook Express 2000 where I was having no such problems. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated. Thanks. See if this helps - For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win 98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW) http://su...