I need a macro to find cut and paste data to new cell #2

I have data that I have imported to excel which I need to reformat to be able
to create a pivot table. The data is in journal form with the comment sitting
in column D above the journal number. I need a macro to find cut and paste
the comments from column D to column C. The comments are not all the same but
do contain a common word such as "To" and as the journals are not all the
same size the comment does not appear at regular intervals. Any help
appreciated as I am new to VBA.
0
Rex1 (10)

MS Money 95 data files

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

move cell contents

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

visible cell only

Using part of a cell in a chart title

New Disk storage

data input in text box

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Need help with Auto Filter

Sorting Data #5

Creating new attributes

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

transferring to new pc