I have an excel file split 1 and 2 how do I restore it please ?

I have an excel file split 1 and 2 how do I restore it please ?

Close one of the windows and save what's left.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 05:53:01 -0700, Excel file save <Excel file save
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have an excel file split 1 and 2 how do I restore it please ?

0
Gord

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Excel not Access

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How to restore entire server?