I give up, help, trying to print duplex but

I am printing some tages that say NG in red on front & OK in green on back, I
have tried everything but they always come out with just a little bit of
difference in margin where they don't line up to cut out, they are about the
size of a credit card.  I have all my margins all down to 0. Please help me
figure this out, I could use this in so many different things I have to do.
Thanks in advance.
Debbie
0
DKR2379 (5)

Using a non-proportional font like Courier?

--
Jim
"DKR" <DKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am printing some tages that say NG in red on front & OK in green on back,
| have tried everything but they always come out with just a little bit of
| difference in margin where they don't line up to cut out, they are about
the
| size of a credit card.  I have all my margins all down to 0. Please help
me
| figure this out, I could use this in so many different things I have to
do.
| Thanks in advance.
| Debbie

0
jrrech (1932)
10/5/2005 4:56:38 PM
This is probably a problem with your printer, that it requires different
minimum top and bottom margins, and when you turn the paper over, what was
previously the top of the page is now the bottom.

I think the only way to fix this is to manually adjust the margins for the 2nd
side so they line up correctly. And this means you would have to use different
worksheets for the two sides, or (better) use desktop publishing software for
this rather than Excel. With a program like that, you can adjust the position
of textboxes precisely. You could also try textboxes in Word, but I've had
difficulty placing things precisely with Word, also.

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:33:23 -0700, DKR <DKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am printing some tages that say NG in red on front & OK in green on back, I
>have tried everything but they always come out with just a little bit of
>difference in margin where they don't line up to cut out, they are about the
>size of a credit card.  I have all my margins all down to 0. Please help me
>figure this out, I could use this in so many different things I have to do.
>Thanks in advance.
>Debbie
0
anonymous (74722)

Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.?!???
I often need to copy-paste appointsments from another PIM application into outlook. Very often I then get an error popup with the subject content. What could cause this? I doubt it is memory, since I have 2GB RAM and taskmanager currenly claims only 1.4GB as being in use, so what other "system resource" could here regularly run short here??? This never happens after a reboot, always only, if the system has been running for a while. Having to reboot to get this going again is annoying. Is that maybe something that can be fixed with some registry tweak, like default process sta...

excel 2007 11 x 17 chart printing problem
I can not get a chart to print on 11 x 17 using excel 2007. The printer just shows spooling. ...

Please help with syntax Object - Range
An easy question for you, I presume. I always get a error message claiming "object missing" and/or "error in range class " etc. when I try to pastespecial. What bloody object is missing??? Is it about something that pastespecial can be a worksheet object OR a range object? I do not understand that exactly. I have tried using "With selection ..PasteSpecial End With approach also with same errors. Any sitting on a clarification that even I understand? You see the code below. Brief: I have something in the clipboard I want to store it on sheet200.Range("BB100&qu...

problems with customised keyboard shortcuts and printing
I have just changed from Windows 95 and Word 2000 to Windows XP and Word 2003. Documents I have taken from my old computer which had customised keyboard shortcuts for inserting en-dashes, em-dashes and ellipses appear correctly on screen but when I print them, the pages are accurate but the en-dashes, etc. do not print at all. Has anybody come across this problem and resolved it successfully? ...

PDF Print Files Loose Quality or are too big?
I seem to have uncovered a bizzare problem in MS Publisher with its printing: I have a 10 page document with about 7 pictures in it. When I print this to a PDF Driver (Pdf995, PdfCreator, PrimoPDF, AdobeDistiller all been tried) then I have two outcomes: * With normal compression settings etc, and the document set to print at 75dpi (for web viewing) I get a perfect quality image but at 13Mb sixe. (its not 75dpi!) * With Maximum compression or LZW Compression (depending on pdf driver) I get 1/2 the photos printing perfectly fine and half printing compressed beyond recognition. And the file...

formula help #34
cell J2 has starting balance of 500,000 cell J3 has running sum from column D column D has both positive and negative entries The running sum in cell J3 is 25% of total entries in column D I need to subtract cell J3 from cell J2 but when I enter too many negative numbers the initial amount goes past 500,000 in J2. How do I keep cell J2 from going past the initial 500,000? Excel 97 SR-1 Thanks, Steve T If you're saying you don't want it to SHOW less than 500,000, then you could use something like: =IF(MYFORMULA<500,000,500,000,MYFORMULA) If you want to be ALERTED when it's ...

help me pls!
I want correct my duplicate data: UniCode Expense subcode code 11011011266 5000 7 11011011269 11011012160 15000 1 11011012160 15000 1 11011012261 0 4 1- by checking "unicode" for duplicate data, 2- by sum "Expense" if "subcode" or "code" are equal ...

Help undoing virus damage
About a week ago I had the "Vista Antivirus 2010" virus on my computer. I was able to get rid of it pretty quickly with AVG, but since then I have been having an annoying (but not debilitating) problem. The Vista Antivirus 2010 appears on your computer pretending to be a new program downloaded through vista updates, and lets you know that you have viruses on your computer. Its main purpose is a financial scam: to remove the viruses you need to pay for the "full version" of the program. To stop you from being able to remove it easily, it makes it so that wheneve...

Word file Prints with huge lower border
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a 200 page document ready to be shipped to print. Although &quot;Letter&quot; is selected in Page layout, the display seems to be A4 and the .pdf has large right(extra 2&quot;) and bottom margins(extra 2&quot;). This is an international project, so multiple files have been combined. Have updated all printer drivers and tried different printers. Not sure what to do next. It sound like you've been using Track Changes and/or Comments in the document which have not yet been resolve...

who can give me a exaple about "CRgn::CreateFromData"

Help #8
Every number I enter into a cell is automatically divided by 10. Example- If I enter 100 and hit enter, 10 shows up in the cell. Tools/Options/Edit, Uncheck the Fixed Decimal checkbox. In article <014b01c38a2e$5ea44b20$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Brian" <brian.mcginty@tycohealthcare.com> wrote: > Every number I enter into a cell is automatically divided > by 10. Example- If I enter 100 and hit enter, 10 shows up > in the cell. > ...

Print areas #3
Is there any way of setting the print area to cloumn A,C and D, therefore missing out coloumn B. whatever i do it puts coloumn A on page 1 and the rest on page 2 Is this possible? Robert ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes, it's possible, as you've discovered - but each area (non-contiguous range) in PrintArea will print on a different sheet. You can set the print area to A:D and hide column B to achieve the effect you want. To automate it...

Publisher 2007: Print/print preview facing pages of a booklet?
I am designing a literary magazine that will be sent to a printing company for publication. We are using perfect binding (so every four pages has its own sheet), and I need to print the publication to PDF because the printer has limited Publisher access. The printer would prefer facing pages rather than the standard print layout, and I would prefer to look at facing pages on the print preview rather than a layout which I'm not using. Is this possible to do? Where is the option to change this? It should having facing pages as soon as you change the publication to a booklet in page...

access color printing
Troubles printing reports in Access 2007. When the default printer is a B/W printer, selecting a color printer in the print dialog of a report produces color output, as expected. However, when the default printer is a color printer, only B/W prints are produced. This is true for my color laserprinter (that prints color in any other office application), but also for CutePDF eg. I've had a similar issue with an HP bubble jet - I found that I got balck&white in draft & someother mode (can't remember!) but got colour if I chose a more enhanced mode - eg 'best'. &...

Trying to install Exchange2003 Snapins on XP SP2
Hi All, I've been trying to set up my XP workstation to be able to manage my users on a Win2003 AD network with Exchange 2003SP1. My system is XP sp2, and I've already installed the adminpak.msi from Win2003SP1 (WindowsServer2003-KB304718-AdministrationToolsPack.exe) and I downloaded and installed the IIS 6.0 Manager for Windows XP (setup.exe). When I run mmc, I can add the IIS snap-in, as well as seeing it in my administrative tools folder. However, when I try to install the Exchange 2003 System Management Tools from the CD, when I try to select it, I get the error "The ...

Print Date on Zebra LP2822 Label
I'm using a Zebra LP2822 label printer. The label format was designed with the Label Designer built into RMS. Is there a way to have the print date (mm/dd/yy) printed on the label automatically? Hi Ed - you should have LAST RECEIVED as a date option to print on the label - typically the day you receive merchandise is when you print tags.....hope this helps "Ed Balda" wrote: > I'm using a Zebra LP2822 label printer. The label format was designed with > the Label Designer built into RMS. > > Is there a way to have the print date (mm/dd/yy) printed on the...

Downloaded Transactions Don't Show Up (Tried Everything Discussed)
I have tried everything discussed (or at least that I could find) on this message board about downloaded transactions failing to show up but nothing works. Like others I was successful downloading my transactions into Money (2006 Standard OEM Edition) and then all of sudden they would show up as present in the account list as "Transactions to read" but they would not show up in the register. I tried deleting the transactions and downloading them again but without any success. I tried deleting them, deleting the files in Explorer (V7) and then downloading the transactions agai...

Drop List help
Is it possible to create a drop list of all the states that allows you to pick which state you want to enter? I will be using it with the wage entry page I have been working on just to enter in the state that I will be working in Is this for a userform or an embedded object on a worksheet? If it is for an embedded object on a worksheet... here is one scenario. List all the states in a far off column (ie - Column IV) In the cell you want to pick a state select DATA | VALIDATION | ALLOW:= "LIST" | SOURCE:= Range IV1: IV50... This is just an example, but it might get you starte...

Printing Labels for Assembly Items
Before you even suggest it: Kits will not work in this instance. We sell, among other things, mattresses. Mattresses are usually sold in sets (mattress & boxspring) though some customers buy just a mattress and occassionally we do sell a boxspring by itself. We carry two lines of mattresses, for the sake of this discussion I'll call them Good and Better. There are three lines of Good mattress that share a common Good boxspring. There are seven lines of Better mattress that also share a common Better boxspring. We practically never order equal numbers of mattress & boxsp...

Printing Calander 2 days on 1 page
How do I print a calander so it views two days on one page? I can get it to do 1 day on 2 pages, but not vice versa. Thanks, Carol ...

my merged address labels are only printing ONE page -- answer?
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=13a98105-d32d-4cf5-b193-062730482a93&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc ...

Help needed in BCP and Bulk Insert
We are planning to remove MASSIVE load data from a table and thinking of doing this. 1. Use BCP to move out data to files of ~equal size. Say one weeks data or one months data into a file or something which based on data size we might want to test and decide. [No idea how to do it though!] 2. Truncate the source tbl and drop all indexes 3. Use Bulk Insert to upload the data base with batchsize (10K or 'N'K based on test) 4. Try using TABLOCK hint with Bulklogged recovery mode I can't produce the schema of our original tbl and show sample data so here is a s...

Trying to open Publisher document and having trouble
I am trying to open a Publisher document from a data cd and I keep getting an error message saying "Publisher cannot open files from a different version." My Publisher is up to date version 2000 SR-1. The version of the document I am trying to open is 2000 version 6. What can I do to be able to open this document? Are you running Norton antivirus? Try disabling "script blocking" if you have Norton and Office Plug-ins in Norton options and try again. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "matjo" <matjo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Friends, Help me create a digital signature please.
Hello friends! Can you please help me create a digital signature for all my mails? Thank you. Cheers! Salma J. Khan Not enough information to go on, but if you are trying to find a vendor that offers free personal certificates so you can do s/mime, then see: https://www.thawte.com/secure-email/personal-email-certificates/index.html "Salma J. Khan" <Salma J. Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F26FBBC-EC07-4DE7-949A-327B9061F352@microsoft.com... > Hello friends! > > Can you please help me create a digital signature for all my mails? > >...

Help with a checkbook register
I made a checkbook register in Excel and am wondering if there is a wa I can get the ending balance to show only on the last line that has check entered. The way it is now, the ending balance carries down t the end of the whole spreadsheet. The register works for me, but th balance thing is annoying. I don't know enough about the usage of Excel to know whether this is formula or what, let alone even begin to figure out how to search fo this information. Any help would be appreciated. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use an IF statement to check to se...