I cannot enter data in my Excel 2000 spreadsheet

Good afternoon dear members of the microsoft.public.excel.misc newsgroup. I
need Your kindly help. I cannot enter data in my Excel 2000 document for one
or other reason. I just clic on any of the spreasheet cells and type for
word but it does not work.
Any idea ?

Many Thanks.

Octavio Ovidio

0
freeposte (8)

What else is going on?  Are you using VBA code on the back
side?  Are there any Excel alert boxes open behind your
main application window?  Please provide more information.

Alex

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

data sort

Help with importing data

Formula for cross tab data filling

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

predict future data

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?