I can't remove the Email button to the Standard toolbar in Excel

Whenever I remove the Email button on the Standard toolbar in Excel, as soon
as I reopen Excel the button is on the toolbar again.

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Looking for Excel Help

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

New to excel

invalid email address

Excel button problem