I can't print on Excel 2002 even though I can print on all other .

I just installed the new service pack for Windows XP...also re-installed my
HP Laserjet 1200 printer...Now I'm not able to print using Excell 2002,
although all my other applications are OK...It's just Excel...I'm getting a
"time out" garbage print-out instead...Any suggestions?  Thanks.
0
JSalazar (1)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Print Screen Key disabled

learning Excel #3

Break Even Point
Hello, Is there a formula to calculate a break even point? Scenario: Rate ranges are 500 lbs at $10, 1000 lbs @ $5, 2000 lbs @ $2.5, etc. Eg: Shipper has load that weighs 990 lbs. What is the break even point to move the load forward into the next cheaper range. Hope that makes sense. Any help appreciated. "Break even" generally implies two opposing trends. Where they meet is the 'break even' point. You have supplied only one 'trend'. Can you expand on the problem? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA