I am trying to connect web page to excel but buttons are displaye.

I am trying to connect the web page to excel through new web query get
external data, the page is displayed with HTML format but the buttons are not
displayed, can anyone please let me know how can i see the button? is it
possible in excel?
Thank you
0
Dayani (1)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

wprintf() could not display unicode chars which is > 255 to console?
Hi�� I encountered a problem about wprintf() to display unicode chars which is > 255 in my console app. I am sure I have defined _UNICODE in my VC6 Project Setting. I had a search with google and found that my question was some like the case: http://blog.kalmbachnet.de/?postid=23 . Is it true that there is some bugs in wprintf()? Thanks for your help. David I assume you are writting a c++ program. Can you give preference for ostream cout, wcout on printf/wprintf? use wcout like this:- wcout << L"How are you?" -- Vipin Aravind MVP "David" <David_Wa...

Excel VBA

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...

How do I lock individuals cells within an Excel spreadsheet so th.
i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information. Hi first select the cells for which you want to allow entries and goto 'Format - Cells - Protection' and uncheck 'Locked'. Now protect the sheet 'Tools - Protection' "ucastores" wrote: > i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the > spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information. ...

Web Servics install error
Hi, I tried installing Web Services today but towards the end of the install I received an error that my user (to be used for Web Services) could not be added to the IIS_WPG group. I had prior to the installation already added this user to the group - and I think this is why the install failed. To fix this, i then removed the user from this group and redid the install. This time it got past the previous point, but sadly again right at the end of the install gave an unexpected error, and I was forced to cancel the install. This user was a user in Active Directory, as well as a SQL user...