I am looking for a company that does excel "consulting"

My company has  widely used excel form on our intranet.  It is very
complicated and is starting to have problems.  I am looking for a companies
that do excel consulting to come in and work with this form.  Are there any
suggestions, or places to go to fins more information?

Thank you
0
Gldenboy2 (2)

Many of the responders in these newsgroups, myself included, do Excel
contract work.

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"Gldenboy2" <Gldenboy2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My company has  widely used excel form on our intranet.  It is very
> complicated and is starting to have problems.  I am looking for a
> companies
> that do excel consulting to come in and work with this form.  Are there
> any
> suggestions, or places to go to fins more information?
>
> Thank you

0
someone798 (944)

Word for Mac 2004
I was wondering if someone wase available for some consulting work on Mac Word 2004. I would like to automate some processes with some forms. My office is in Santa Fe Springs, CA. You can reply to this message at johnkchavez@msn.com. Thank you, John Chavez ...

Part-time, flexible consulting opportunity for MSCRM developer/integrator
An established SaaS software vendor is seeking an experienced MSCRM consultant for assistance in implementing clients on a robust Software + Services integration to CRM 3.0/4.0 on-premise. This part-time opportunity offers an opportunity for flexible scheduling, remote work via LiveMeeting, and significant growth potential as the product continues it rapid adoption in the marketplace. Please read the job description and contact crmspluss [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested. Microsoft CRM Technical Implementation Consultant The Opportunity: A respected leader in SaaS marketing and...

Great Plains Part time consulting/training job opening -Silicon Va
Hello All, My company, located in the California Silicon Valley, is looking for Great Plains knowledgable people on a part time basis. There are a couple of openings. If you are a Great Plains consultant (any/all modules), email me your resume at haribhagat@hotmail.com If you are a Great Plains user with knowledge on Great Plains Manufacturing or Great Plains Project Accounting module and would like to do additional part time work, send me your resume too. The company is located in the California Silicon Valley, local people only. --HB ...

Dynamics GP Consulting
I am new to Dynamics GP. What is the demand for Dynamics GP consultants in the marketplace? Is it worth the time and effort to learn GP or would anyone suggest a different package (non-Microsoft ok) to learn and ultimately consult with? Where are you located? The current need for Dynamics GP consultants is critical. There are not enough consultants to keep the customers satisfied. I would suggest a partner boot camp like the ones offered by Integrated Business Group (www.IBGNET.com) and a set of our books (of course :) ) What is your background? Do you have other consulting exper...

CRM consulting required for MS CRM implementation from Goldmine 6.0
We are currently looking into using the expertise of a CRM consulting firm that has experience in MS-CRM implementation and data migration from Goldmine 6.0. We have 35 employees and a data base of approximately 12,000 clients and we have extensive use of cusomized fields (tabs). we are a servive based company and will be using both Sales Professional and Customer Service Professional. Time and billing is a requirement as is integration to ACCPAC accounting. If anybody can make any recommendations it would be much appreciated. Dennis Check out www.c360.com They have put several posts in...

Access to quickbooks
I'm looking to pay for some consulting help from someone with knowledge of Quickbooks and specifically creating an iif file for importing data into Quickbooks. I have software that is used for collecting donations and the user would enter a batch of donation (say 20 donations) and then click a button in my Access database to create an iif file which they could import into Quickbooks. Hoping to just get an hour or couple hours of help to figure out the exact format needed of the iif file. I'm fine with doing the work to make the file myself just looking for someone w...

Consulting hours
Our company has just started offering the purchase of bankable consulting hours. The customer is invoiced for an hour of consulting each month. Then as consulting hours are used, it is charged against the banked time. I know that this is a liability until the hours are actually used, but I do not know how to set each customer up that purchases the hours so that we can easily track the activity. kdavis Off the top of my head, I'd set the prepaid hours up as an inventory item, with the inventory account set as a liability account. Then when you invoice the customer, the number of hour...

Spreadsheet/VBA Consulting
Assignment will be due soon but you do not have an easy way to finish it? Tired of spending hours on time-consuming, labor intensive work? Try UDQ Consulting Services - Consulting Cost Starting from $25.00 - Your Small Investment Could Save Your Hours Even Days of Labor-Intensive Repetitive Work! Most of the time, you can receive solution to your problem within 24-72 hours. www.geocities.com/UDQServices UDQServices@GMail.com UDQ Consulting Services Believes that Every Problem Should Have an Easy & Simple Solution Your "Impossible" Task Could Be Someone Else's &quo...

Point of Sale Consulting and Customization
Providing POS Consulting and Customization for the RMS environment. posconsult.hopto.org Specializing in POS, Reports and RMS consulting. ...

Business Portal Technical Support Consulting
I’m looking for a Consultant with Business Portal Technical experience. I’m flexible with hours of availability (i.e., day or night). If you have these skills, please email me at mark.nabors@permawick.com. ...

CRM 3.0 for a Consulting Business
I am attempting to implement CRM 3.0 for my consulting business. I am really impressed with the various attributes that the software offers but I have some concerns: 1. I do not sell products but everything seems to be centered around selling products such as the opportunities, invoices, cases, etc. 2. I cannot change the various forms so that they do not contain things such as shipping. I don't ship anything so I don't need these and some forms require them in order to save them. 3. And I don't understand, even after reading all of the materials and handbooks, how to t...

Live Excel consulting?
Is there any place that offers live phone consulting on Excel that bills by the hour (or minute) and has really good consultants? I'd love to be able to call someone and ask a simple (or not so simple) question and be able to have someone talk me through the solution. If they had a way to remote in (read only or read-write) so they could look at what I am doing, that would be even better. I believe that PragmaticWorks (http://www.pragmaticworks.com/services/training/) offers such a service, although I don't see it mentioned on their website. Try contacting them and as...

Small Business
Good afternoon! I am currently using Money Small Business 2005 to record income for my consulting work. I am an independent contractor and often work with other firms. My preference is to invoice and be paid on a 1099 basis however some firms I work with only pay on a w-2 basis (still as an independent contractor NOT as an employee). Because they withhold FICA, I don't need to include this income when calculating my self-employment taxes for quarterly filing however, I still want to include this as business revenue. I am interested in how others may have overcome this problem. T...

I am looking for a company that does excel "consulting"
My company has widely used excel form on our intranet. It is very complicated and is starting to have problems. I am looking for a companies that do excel consulting to come in and work with this form. Are there any suggestions, or places to go to fins more information? Thank you Many of the responders in these newsgroups, myself included, do Excel contract work. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Gldenboy2" <Gldenboy2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0C2FCB2-253C-40D1-8E4F-619DC5514415@microsoft.com... > My company has widely used excel form o...

Basic GP setup
I'm a technical consultant so I can't believe I am even asking this question. But here goes... I run an outsourced IT consultancy. We focus mostly on networks, servers and desktops; we have no software expertise, though we've been around enough to know we don't like it. :-) We use a variety of packages to run our business: Finances (Qbooks), payroll (Qbooks), time and expense tracking (Journyx), CRM (salesforce), and help desk (Revelation.) All are wonderful little silos and do great at their assigned task. But you know the limitation: sharing and leveraging between silos is ...

Spreadsheet/VBA Consulting
Assignment will be due soon but you do not have an easy way to finish it? Tired of spending hours on time-consuming, labor intensive work? Try UDQ Consulting Services - Consulting Cost Starting from $25.00 - Your Small Investment Could Save Your Hours Even Days of Labor-Intensive Repetitive Work! Most of the time, you can receive solution to your problem within 24-72 hours. www.geocities.com/UDQServices UDQServices@GMail.com UDQ Consulting Services Believes that Every Problem Should Have an Easy & Simple Solution Your "Impossible" Task Could Be Someone Else's &quo...

Looking for a great GP consulting company in the Area
Please let me know if you know any GP consultants in Los Angeles Area Thanks Try Calsoft Systems. www.calsoftsys.com "hsafoian@haber.com" wrote: > Please let me know if you know any GP consultants in Los Angeles Area > Thanks ...

Base unit description issue for a consulting company
Hi, I am working in a company which is a Microsoft Partner, and our major business is training and consulting of Microsoft and Oracle softwares. We are just implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0, but during a base unit definition, we could not find a basic solution how to describe a correct base unit. All the samples in the manuals and guides are formed as galons, liters,kilograms, packs, cases,etc. However we describe our products with a measure of hour which is officially brief explained in our catalogs(for example "MCSE 2003 full training packet" is a 180 hours product). The ques...