Hyperlinks in listbox

Is it possible to have a listbox actually display the hyperlinks in its
rowsource?

TIA

Greg

0
laptopgb (91)

Open hyperlinks in new window as default?
I'm using Word '03 to compose for a blog and generally would like all links to open in new windows. Currently I have to set this for each individual link. Is there a way to spec it as the default? Thanks, Paul -- Using Office 2003 sp3 on Windows XP Home Behold, I will allure her, I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her - Ho. 2.14. http://onfollowingchrist.wordpress.com/ On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 19:22:41 -0500, Paul B wrote: > I'm using Word '03 to compose for a blog and generally would like > all links to open in new windows. Currently I...

Hyperlink Macro / Hide Tabs
Hi I have an Excel 2007 worksheet with 10 tabs. The first tab has a contents section where each of the subsequent tabs is hyperlinked. By clicking on the hyperlink I go to cell A1 of whichever tab I select. In addition each tab has a hyperlink taking me to the contents tab. I would like a macro where, when I click on a hyperlink, all tabs other than the cover tab and the selected tab are hidden. In addition when I click on the contents tab in a selected tab every tab is hidden bar the contents tab. Can anybody help? Rup ...

How do I keep hyperlinks working when saving as a PDF?
Oooohh, white space.... -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

prevent cell content from being interpreted as a hyperlink?
Is there some way of formatting cells that prevents cell content from being interpreted as a hyperlink? Thanks, Keith xl2002 added a feature to turn this off. tools|autocorrect|autoformat as you type tab uncheck that top box. If you're using xl2k or below, hit ctrl-z as soon as excel converts it to a hyperlink. Or start your entry with an apostrophe: 'www.microsoft.com keithb wrote: > > Is there some way of formatting cells that prevents cell content from being > interpreted as a hyperlink? > > Thanks, > > Keith -- Dave Peterson I have 'inher...

batch conversion of URL text to hyperlink
I have about 2000 urls in a spreadsheet that are recorded as text. If I copy the text to the hyperlink address field the text in the cell becomes an clickable URL. How do I do this for all 2000 in one wave of the magic wand? Thanks, Chris I would use a formula in an adjacent column: Something like: =hyperlink(a1,"Click Me") or =hyperlink("http://" & a1, "Click Me") spacia wrote: > > I have about 2000 urls in a spreadsheet that are recorded as text. If > I copy the text to the hyperlink address field the text in the cell > becomes an clickab...

Can't access hyperlinks in emails
When I click on a hyperlink in an email it opens up an empty explorer window. The page or image never loads. How can I fix this problem? ...

Validating hyperlinks and text for hyperlink
I have an issue where I have hyperlinks that do not match the text that's shown for them. I think what happened is that someone copied the cells down and just changed the text, but not the hyperlink. Here is an example of the problem. Hyperlink displayed: www.microsoft.com Link coded: www.yahoo.com How can we validate which hyperlinks match and which ones don't? Thanks in advance. Barb Reinhardt Barb, The following code will put the each hyperlink's address next to the cell. And some other stuff which you can rem out. Insert four columns after your column of hyp...

Hyperlinks #21
Suddenly, each time I click on a link in Outlook Express it takes me not to the link's destination, but to my opening page of Internet Explorer! Anyone have a fix for this? TIA, harmony monkey harmony monkey <harmony monkey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Suddenly, each time I click on a link in Outlook Express it takes me > not to the link's destination, but to my opening page of Internet > Explorer! microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Wrong newsgroup. Post to the one below http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups...

How to convert hyperlink in Excel to show hyperlinked address?
I have an Excel spreadsheet with a list of hyperlinked email addresses. For example the list displays "Email", but the hyperlinked data is "mailto:name@domain.com". I need to "un-hyperlink" the information so that I have a list of the data itself - i.e. so I have a list of the name@domain.com addresses. Using Excel 2003. Thanks for any help you can provide! IN EXCEL 2007 (maybe 2003 but not sure) / right click the cell and select Remove Hyperlink. If my comment has helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Bruce" wrote: > I have ...

Adding Hyperlink to multiple values within a cell
My spreadsheet contains a list of people. The cell next to each nam contains multiple numeric values for identifying a specific piece o information. I would like to be able to click on one of those number (value) and a comment window pop up with the information associate with it, or be hyperlinked to the information further down th speadsheet. I want to avoid using multiple cells for this. Is this possible? Thank -- t2tru ----------------------------------------------------------------------- t2true's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=387 View this...

Cannot insert a hyperlink anymore
Today my option to create a hyperlink does not work. I normally highlight a url in my document to make it a hyperlink but today when i highlight the text and right click and select hyperlink nothing happens. I tried to create one in a new document and then in an Outlook document. Same result ... a right click menu item that does not work. ...

Hyperlink to page within same Publisher web page document
How do I create a hyperlink to a webpage within the same Publisher webpage document without that webpage showing up in the table of contents ledger on the home webpage? Do I create an additional webpage and delete that webpage reference from the table of contents links on the home page and other webpages? Any help would be most appreciated! When you Insert > Page uncheck "Add hyperlink to navigation bars". Then to add a link to that page from any other page, select text, object or picture, Insert > Hyperlink > Place in the This document. In the future, please post ...

Hyperlink to named ranges and sheets in Excel not working in 2007
I code hyperlinks to named ranges and worksheets all the time in 2003, but since we've moved to 2007, they do not seem to work. The spreadsheet opens, but does not open on the desired worksheet. No reference error seems to be called (even if I deliberately miscode the sub-address). Anyone know what is up? Example: //Network Path/Folder/Spreadsheet.xls#NamedRange -- Thanks, Andy ...

Hyperlinks #6
Hi Can anyone help me with hyperlinks. If I insert a hyperlink to a file on our computer network, the link works fine. However, if I then burn that spreadsheet onto a CD with all the files that are linked to, the link doesn't work because it is still looking for the network path. Is there anyway of inserting links and making sure that they work, even if you copy and burn from a network to a CD. All help most appreciated. Many thanks Sue Hi Sue, Specific examples would always help, but take a look at Worksheets in VBA Coding and in Worksheet Formulas http://www.mvps.org/dmc...

How do I add .htm to every link in a worksheet? Multiple hyperlinks+targets
I have about 500 hyperlinks in my worksheets. An example of 1 of th links = "..dvd/1994/940602" As you can see, i forgot to use the file extension i wanted to link t (*.htm) Is there a way to edit 500 links by automatically adding .ht to each one with out me going the manual route. i "..dvd/1994/940602.htm" Also how do i change the "_parent" to "main" so all the links open i the main window, and not just a new page. When i have the page saved as html, i can go in find and replace i wordpad which easily changes the links (searched on "target =...

Variable into Hyperlink
How do you put a variable into a hyperlink address? Stock = TextBox1.Text ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=IBM I want the variable "Stock" in the address, not "IBM" Thank you Gordon I'd try: Dim Stock as string Stock = TextBox1.Text ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink _ Address:="http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=" & stock Gordon wrote: > > How do you put a variable into a hyperlink address? > > Stock = TextBox1.Text > ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink > Address:="http://finance.yahoo.com/q...

Hyperlink and SSL Question
I am having problems with opening a new html window when the xls file is viewed via a browser. The link seems to want to open within the same browser window. I want the link to open a new browser window when clicked. The following snipet of code works as expected when the xls file is opened via Excel on the local machine, but doesn't when viewed via the web. This is the code I have in Workbook_Open(): Range("E" & iDetRowNdx & ":E" & iLastRowNdx).Select With ActiveSheet.UsedRange For RowNdx = iDetRowNdx To .Rows.Count Step 1 If InStrRev(Range(&...

Using mail-to hyperlink with an attachment
I'm creating forms using Excel and Word. Somewhere in the form is an email address. I can use Edit-hyperlink to specify the recipient address of the email address as well as the subject field. Great. What I'd really like is to be able to specify that the form file itself (the ..doc or .xls) is also attached to the email message. I'd like to specify that right in the hyperlink. Then it can act as a workflow. I don't know anything about VBA so I'd rather not go there. Is this possible? ...

Hyperlink in my Dialog control
I want my text in a dialog control to behave like a hyperlink in a web page. Is it possible and how(VC 6.0) Thanks I. Lesher http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/hyperlink.asp Here are some examples: http://www.codeguru.com/staticctrl/HyperlinkStatic.html http://www.codeproject.com/staticctrl/cmyhyperlink.asp http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/01/c/default.aspx (look for CStaticLink) -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Lesher" <Lesher@triplebit.com> wrote in message news:uRDIoju#DHA.808@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... | I want my text in a dialog contr...

hyperlinks #40
i have a folder with 23 workbooks, in each one there are anywhere for 1 to 50 pages, each page is a persons name and itemized expenses with a running total, the name will appear in several of the workbooks, i also have a workbook that you can look at to see each name and how much they have in each of the different books without having to open one of the 23 books. what i need to do is make a hyperlink or somthing else if there is a better way, to click on a name and it will open more that one workbook if the name appears in more than one. is this possible. ...

disabling the underline when adding a hyperlink
Hello, I've made a spreadsheet where the user inputs a hyperlink into a cell. However, to make things a little more presentable, I want the hyperlink to not have an underline. I can remove the hyperlink after adding the link, but I would like to make it automatic so that when the user inputs the link it will appear instantly without an underline. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks! Rick I can't tell whether you want the hyperlink or not, since you seem to indicate that removing the hyperlink is OK. To automatically remove the hyperlink, see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/...

how to create multiple hyperlinks within a dropdown list
hi i have a problem here. i would lik to find out how is it possible to create a dropdown list with multiple hyperlink entries in MS Excel? ...

Excel pictured hyperlink as "normal" cell content
Hi, In an Excel sheet the cells in a column contain hyperlinks(http:/ ....)covered by a picture, but they seem to be empty. The reference popups only, when I point to each cell with the cursor. How can I convert multiple cells' hyperlinks contents as a "simple hyperlink text, by few step? (the cell will contain the hl as genera underscored(text) only, instead of picture or "blank" cell) Thanks S.Yours bendes P.S. As you see, I am not an expert.. Attachment filename: hyperlink_example.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.p...

Create Hyperlink
Hi, when i right click on a cell to create hyperlink it doesn't appear. pls help How about Insert>Hyperlink? Available or not? Could be the workbook is Shared. Unshare it to get the feature back. Could be the worksheet is protected. In Excel 2002 or newer you can choose "Insert Hyperlinks" when protecting the sheet. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 02:22:03 -0700, Mohamed <Mohamed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >when i right click on a cell to create hyperlink it doesn't appear. >pls help ...

Possible to open word documents in Excel using hyperlinks?
Hi, I wondered whether it was possible to open office documents from within MS Excel using hyperlinks to the related files. The documents in question are MS Word format. Cheers Have you try it ? Ctrl-K Existing file ...... -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "DobieM" <DobieM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DFD72F1-0F21-4414-929D-4D9307997D68@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I wondered whether it was possible to open office documents from within MS > Excel using hyperlinks to the related files. The documents in question are MS > Wor...