Hyperlinking problem #2

Hi there

I have an excel spreadsheet that has more than 500 different hyperlinks to
link 500 different emails stored in a folder. Now as soon as the number of
emails exceed 100, I create a new folder and move the already-linked emails
into the folder thus losing all the linkings. Is there a way to avoid losing
the linkings... isn't there a way to link a document so that the link is not
lost even if the linked document is moved?

Thanks

Raj

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

set print area #2

request to solve my problem #5

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Copy HYPERLINKS
I have about 200 entries in col a Some of these entries are hyperlinks to other locations I would like a macro to copy ONLY the hyperlinks from Col a to Col b Currently the hyperlinked items are interspaced over the entire col a, I would like to have all the hyperlinks moved to Col B one under the other with no spaces. Thanks Are they =HYPERLINK functions or Inserted hyperlinks?? -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200750 "pcor" wrote: > I have about 200 entries in col a > Some of these entries are hyperlinks to other locations > I would like a macro to copy ONLY the...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)