hyperlink aan opdrachtknop toewijzen

ik wil een knop in excel toevoegen en als ik erop klik moet hij naar een
bladwijzer of internetadres gaan. Dus gewoon een hyperlink er aan toevoegen.
Hoe moet dit?

Alvast bedankt. Groetjes Danny

Hoi Danny

Dit is een Engelse groep dus graag in het Engels de volgende keer

Klik recht op je standaard menu en kies formulier
Zet een knop op je blad
Klik rechts op deze knop om een macro toe te wijzen

Gebruik een macro zoals deze

Sub LoadWebPage()
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm"
End Sub

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Danny Titaley" <DannyTitaley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF6D57B8-E412-43C8-A907-9AE5DE2E5D40@microsoft.com...
> ik wil een knop in excel toevoegen en als ik erop klik moet hij naar een
> bladwijzer of internetadres gaan. Dus gewoon een hyperlink er aan toevoegen.
> Hoe moet dit?
>
> Alvast bedankt. Groetjes Danny

0
rondebruin (3790)

Can't use hyperlink to access web sites from received e-mail...why?
So, everything was working fine. I've got XP with SP2. Use Outlook. All of a sudden, things changed: Now when I get e-mails that have links (www.something.etc; or "click here") and I try to click on, all I get is the hand-cursor with a small little yellow "x". I simply can't use a link in my received e-mail to access/go-to what the link would usually send me to.... This is a new problem.... What gives? How to fix?? Any help to rectify will be much appreciated... Cheers, John I had the same problem. Now fixed. Put your curser over the link, press the ...

Excel hyperlink "Cannot open the specified file"
Hi - I realize this has been asked but none of the answers worked for me. MSExcel 12.2.9 for Mac MacOSx10.7 I want to hyperlink a .rtf file or other xls. files to cells in an Excel worksheet. Will the Insert>Hyperlink, I select Documents>Select file (and the Finder opens for you to choose a file) and the "link to" box is populated with the file path looking like this ucla%20stata%20mi%20notes.rtf and the text is hyperlinked to the .rtf or .xls and highlighted in blue in the cell Clicking on the text reveals the document path starting with file:\\localhost and a pop-u...

Hyperlink problems #2
Hi Folks, I am a beginner using Microsoft Publisher for a school library web page. So far, I have linked to web pages on the net successfully, but have been UNABLE TO LINK TO OTHER PAGES I CREATE IN PUBLISHER! I select the text I want to link, right click on hyperlink (or use the toolbar hyperlink), put the path of the newly created publisher page in the box, but when I go to Web Page preview, it does not link. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but have been unable to fix the problem. Of course, the link doesn't work when I publish (upload) to the web either. Any help g...

hyperlink #8
Can anybody teach me hoe to hyperlink such that if the entire folder is moved, the link will not be broken. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice EggheadCafe Stock Quote WebService http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8c1dd64f-d6cc-41f7-97da-a9ace43aaf66/eggheadcafe-stock-quote-w.aspx ...

Removing Hyperlink from an Excel Spreadsheet
Hi, Everytime I enter a URL into an Excel spreadsheet, it turns this into a hyperlink. I can remove this by right clicking and selecting the Remove Hyperlink option, but is there any way this can be done without having to do this each time? Thanks Greg Matthews Hi greg, Go to Tools-->Auto Correct and on the AutoFormat As You Type tab uncheck "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks." HTH, Katherine "Greg Matthews" <greg.matthews2000@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:bo3noc$17k59e$1@ID-68160.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hi, > > Everytime I enter a...

Hyperlinking Excel to PPT address changes
Hi Folks! I am inserting a hyperlink in PPT 07 to an Excel file. I am creating the hyperlink address to be in the following format for Excel: Filename.xls#’worksheetname’!A1. I of course am using my own titles and cell referencing. However, when I create this address in the link, save the PPT file, close it, and reopen it, the address in the hyperlink address is changed to just Filename.xls and leaves off the worksheet and cell locations as well. The hyperlink address will not retain that info for some reason. Has anyone ever seen this? I am using PPT and Excel 07 with SP 2. Than...

outlook home page hyperlink
When clicked on a hyperlink, to an excel file, on a home page(public folders) its open in outlook. I'd like to open the file in excel when clicked. Can this be done. (oulook 2000) txs ...

Unlocked protected hyperlink to defined range not work but others
I’m using Excel 2003 and having some problems with hyperlinking. The workbook has several sheets and this problem is only happening with the one sheet – the other sheets work fine for all kinds of hyperlinking. The problem on the one sheet is this: When unprotected everything is working normally. When protected (all relevent cells are unlocked): Hyperlinks to other worksheet work, Hyperlinks to external website work, Hyperlinks to defined ranges (by name) within same worksheet DO NOT work. (There are two defined ranges that I defined myself that I’m linking to within the worksheet)...

hyperlink access from email
cannot access web when clicking on link embedded in email john <yfit@msn.com> wrote: > cannot access web when clicking on link embedded in email Try this: in IE, click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2007 and email hyperlinks
With Outlook Express, I'd click on a mailto link, a window would open, and when I'd click on the send button, the email would be sent. With Outlook 2007, this does not happen and I'd like it to. I have to open Outlook itself and press send/receive ( I assume send all would work too) to send. Emails do go immediately if Outlook itself is open. Can I change this to the OE way? TIA. Cheers, Guy ** Stress - the condition brought about by having to ** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights ** out of someone who richly deserves it. Dr Teeth <no_email_here_please@t...

hyperlink #3
When i click on a hyperlink in a mail item, I get this error This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact the system administrator See if the articles at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;;Q310049 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;;q307818 help with this. "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:054301c3da58$c98bdeb0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When i click on a hyperlink in a mail item, I get this > error > > This operation has been cancelled due to res...

Creating hyperlinks in documents
I am a teacher. I've created a template for a daily planner. I want to create hyperlinks to items in my daily plans. Some items are web-based, others are documents on my hard drive. I want to be able to click on the planner item and automatically open up the document. Is there a way to do this? Thanks SO much in advance for any help you can provide. What application is your planner in? Assuming this is Word, use the Insert | Hyperlink dialog to add links to both webpages and documents on your hard drive. klbya@officeformac.com wrote: > I am a teacher. I've created a template fo...

Hyperlinks in Custom Forms
We have a need for distributing excel spreadsheets and large documents to our outside people who dialup to get their mail. I created a custom form with a hyperlink to an EXE file that will install the document into a specific folder. The problem is that this works sometimes, but most of the time it tries to open the link in IE (then I get the unable to open the page error). I want the form to automatically download (or just give me option to download) the file when the link is clicked. I thought it might be encoded in the link somewhere as a switch or something... ANY help or sugge...

Printing Hyperlinks stored in fields
I have a list of hyperlinks that are stored in fields(Range A1 through A200, for example). I would like to print them(essentially send it to Acrobat Distiller and convert to PDF files). When i click on the link, it opens an IE window and i can do the print from there however i cannot automate this using a macro. As a result, i am unable to automate the process of creating the PDFs. If there was a way of opening the webpages inside of Excel to the macro could actually control it, that would be ideal. Is there any other way that this can be done? Any ideas are much appreciated Thanks in ...

Hyperlinks not displaying
I have a web page at http://www.rna-carmarthen.org.uk/Casualties.htm which has 3 hyperlinks near the bottom of the page. In FP2003 both with Disc based copy and Web based copy all 3 of the links are showing, however when viewed online only the last one displays, the text on the same line displays ckearly. Cannot see any reason, can anyone please help Teriel9 The colour for the visited link is the same as the background colour - you will have to modify the theme to correct this. If you clear your browsing history, the links will reappear again, though using the "standa...

Intranet hyperlink to specific worksheet in excel file problem
Hello Everyone I have an excel file that is quite large with more than 25 worksheets. I would like to create a hyperlink to each worksheet from ou intranet. I can only create a hyperlink to my excel file that opens at the las point I saved the excel file. I hope that makes sense and anyone who can help me would be muc appreciated Jamie from Australi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Jamie, You can create a link with in Excel to a workbook and specific sheet, http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sheets.htm but I don't think you can create a hyperlink in HTML tha...

Can't open hyperlink within Outlook message
Suddenly, without applying any updates to my PC or any Window Updates, I can no longer open any hyperlink withinin any email. Error screen appears "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact systems administrator". I am the systems admin and I have made no changes. I use Vista 64 bit. I have spent hours searching out help within Outlook, viewing Control Panel settings, etc. I'm stuck. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information. -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup...

How do I keep hyperlinks working when saving a Pub doc as a PDF?
I have created a newsletter that I e-mail to my distribution list as a PDF. The only problem is that I lose all my hyperlinks during the transfer to PDF and I end up going into Adobe and re-creating all the hyperlinks. I need them in both PUB and PDF. Any suggestions? Lucine <Lucine@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have created a newsletter that I e-mail to my distribution list as > a PDF. The only problem is that I lose all my hyperlinks during the > transfer to PDF and I end up going into Adobe and re-creating all the > hyperlinks. I ...

Updating hyperlinks to point to PDF versions of converted documents
Hi all, I have a large group of Word docs that I convert to PDF on a regular basis. Each Word document contains hyperlinks to other Word documents. I want to bulk-convert all of the Word docs to PDF and have the hyperlinks inside the documents updated to point to the PDF versions at the same time. I can write a macro to do this, but is there any way to get Word, Acrobat (or other app) to perform this task automatically? NOTE: I am currently using Word 2007 "Save as PDF", but I also have access to Acrobat 9. Thanks for your help. ...

how to put a logo (with hyperlink) in my outlook 2000?
ive been trying to customize my signature in outlook 2000 to one with a logo which is hyperlinked. i click on tools, options, signature and create new, but i can either enter a text or upload a picture. how do i upload a pic and place a hyperlink tgt with it? thanks. ...

Using Hyperlinks for Navigation
My OS is Windows XP Pro and my Applicaton is Word 2007. I developed a reference document which is long but uses hyperlinks to navigate beweeen files. Unfortunately I don't understant some basic features of hyperlinks. I've stored the reference on my hard drive (C:) and burn it to CD. But I've noticed the definition of the hyperlinkks change. I may have it pointing to the same folder to a specific file {HYPERLINK "Tools.docx"} and find it pointing to {HYPERLINK "file:///c:\\Documents20%and20%Settings . . . . . .} I don't understand why or how th...

Hyperlink changes when mailing
All our sales guys have a d: structured in the same way, every month they update their excel files from a Cd so their sales files are always current and every body has the same ones. A template file containing hyperlinks to thes files on the D: is sent to them via email every month. They used to just save the file and the hyperlink would be the same - ie pointing to the D: files. Now, the hyperlink refers to a tempfile when it is mailed to the guys. Why does the hyperlink change and how can they keep the original hyperlink? Thanks ...

Hyperlinks from Outlook to Explorer not working
Can anyone help me - when clicking on a web link from an email in Outlook I am given the following message Command line option syntax error. Type command/? for help Would be very grateful for any assistance on this as its driving me mad thanks Try this: Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter regsvr32 urlmon.dll Select OK Open Outlook. You may have to reboot after running the regsvr32 command for it to work. If it still doesn't work, open My Computer. Select Tools | Folder Options | File Types. Scroll down to the entry for URL: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol and select it. ...

Can I have multiple hyperlinks in a single field
I have a nvarchar field set to display a hyperlink. Is there anyway to store more than one hyperlink in there at a time? -- Gary A. Bushey "Gary A. Bushey" <GaryABushey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A9DDD82-2381-4B27-B76E-FA2664BF9974@microsoft.com... > I have a nvarchar field set to display a hyperlink. Is there anyway to > store > more than one hyperlink in there at a time? > > -- > Gary A. Bushey > The CRM code expects exactly one hyperlink in the field and won't be happy with multiple entries, so short answer is '...

Hyperlinks from Outlook 2007 not working in IE 8
I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this and knows how to fix it...... I'm running Office 2007 and I'm current in terms of service packs and patches. Today I recieve an email containing a hyperlink in it to a vendors site and when clicked on the hyperlink the browser did launch and the URL field was correctly filled in with the hyperlink but IE 8 comes back with an "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page message". If I then click on the "refresh" button in IE8 I'm taken to the vendors site. if this is the same screen I'm seeing, its ...