Hyperlink #9

I have hyperlink set up between 2 excel sheets - however,
when I introduce lines the hyperlinks do not get updated -
I have to re-link.  Is there a way for the hyperlinks to
be updated automatically?
0
anonymous (74722)

Abolute hyperlinks in Access
Hello all I have managed to add a command button that will open the hyperlink dialog. When I try to add a hyperlink to a field (type hyperlink) I can choose for: Look in: - current folder - Browsed pages - Recent files (not counting the e-mail stuff) If I browse to a file and select it, the link to that file is a relative link, relative to the current folder. Is there a possibilty to create absolute links?? TIA Peter-Paul Rijswijk, The Netherlands When you browse, start at My Network (for items on your server) or start at My Computer for things on your personal...

Maintain hyperlink when moving excel files
I am using Office 2003. I have a folder with a large number of Excel files that all have hyperlinks to unique Word documents saved in another area of the shared drive. I would like to move the entire folder but am afraid that the hyperlinks won't work correctly when the folder is moved. I tested a few of the Excel files and the hyperlinks did not work after the change in location. Is there a way I can move the entire folder of Excel files while keeping the active hyperlinks to the Word documents without having to change the hyperlink address in each file after they are mo...

formula #9
Hello, I have a formula in the cell. I want to be able to enter a number in the cell if necessary. In the event the number is "0" or erased, I would like the formula to remain. Thanks -- Val Not possible without programming. Not a good idea either. Use another cell instead. =IF(A1=0,OriginalFormula,A1) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Val" <Val@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D2755B1-CA5A-4647-9DE3-4359DD51F9D5@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have a formula in the cell. I want to be able to enter a number in the > cell if necess...

GP 9 through VPN
Dear Sirs, Is it possible to implement GP 9 through VPN ? the client in the remote site has GP9 application installed on his machine can connect through VPN to the GP9 SQL server in the Headoffice site, without using MS terminal server, just by pointing the DSN to the server IP in the Headoffice site? thanks in advance, Regards, Samer There shouldn't be any problems using a VPN. Typically, the VPN will handle all packet transformation to allow the remote user appear to be a local connection to the network with all services available to them. The one issue that may come up ...

How hard to integrate CRM 3 and GP 9 ?
Hi I am considering buying CRM and GP. How hard is it to integrate the 2? If a Customer is loaded onto CRM it should also create the customer in GP. Any changes made on CRM, address changes and so on, should also change in GP. By using the conector and with a bit of VB and SQL knowlegde can one do it yourself or would you use MS business partner. Any documentation available on integration? Thank you Hi Basquiat, http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/downloads/crmconnectorforgp.mspx visit this page. Microsoft has just released MIcrosoft Dynamics CRM connector for Dynamics GP. This ...

GP ver 9-new co install not in SY01500
Hi Folks My client is on GP ver 9.00.0114. They are on SQL 2000. I have created a new company via GP Utilities from their TS and it created without any errors. On launching GP I cannot see it in the drop down list and it is not there if I wish to grant access to it. I checked the Dynamics table SY01500 and it is not there. The db has created fine and in SQL I can see all the tables, views, etc. In SQL I also checked that 'sa' has already been granted access to the db and that is all good. I'm also thinking that if it went through the whole company creation process w...

turn off automatic hyperlink Publisher 2003
How do I avoid automatic formatting of e-mail addresses to stupid blue type with stupid underlining? High-light the email, Insert, Hyperlink, Remove Link. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E198309-1F6A-46F2-94A5-C12D64C7452E@microsoft.com... > How do I avoid automatic formatting of e-mail addresses to stupid blue type > with stupid underlining? Or you could change your color scheme to a custom color scheme, and change the hyperlink (and followed hyperlink) color to match your ...

remove hyperlinks
hi i have cloumn A in that i have hyperlinks i want to delete all tha hyperlinks is there any commna for tha -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi the following macro removes all hyperlinks of your selected cells (code from David McRitchie): Sub MakeTextOnlyFromHyperlinks() 'David McRitchie, 2000-08-23 worksheet.functions !! Dim cell As Range Dim URL As String For Each cell In Selection If IsEmpty(cell) Then GoTo chknext URL = "" On Error Resume Next URL = cell.Hyperlinks(1).Address If Err.Number = 9 Then GoTo chknext If Trim(UR...

Replacing a Hyperlink file page name.
I have set up a number of hyperlinks to videoclips in my excel spreadsheet, but I am now changing the folder name where my videoclips are maintained, and therefore, I wish to do a bulk change to the "File Page Name", otherwise I will need to edit each hyperlink one by one, to point to the new folder. For example, I wish to change the Hyperlink "File Page Name" from : 'C/Old Folder/Video1' to 'C/New Folder/Video1'. The problem is that "Find & Replace" only reads the "Display Text", and doesn't actually see the "File Page ...

hyperlink
I have a field that is set to be a hyperlink. All files will be in the same folder. How do I set the path so it goes to the same folder everytime then users can just select the file to link? -- AJ What field? a hyperlink in the table or a control set to "Is HyperLink = Yes"? To set a hyperlink, create a field in the table and set the the datatype to "HyperLink" and in the form control, bound the sourcecontrol the the field/column. Input the folder location like C:\MyFolder\MyHyperLinkFolder\ MyFileName. AJ wrote: >I have a field that is set to be a...

Signatures #9
How can I create a signature at the end of all my emails sent??? Thanks JW In Office XP, open Outlook | Click on Tools | Click on options | click on Mail Format | Click in the Signature section | Joey R. >-----Original Message----- >How can I create a signature at the end of all my emails >sent??? > >Thanks >JW >. > ...

Lost EMAIL #9
I opened my emailbox and found that I had 7 new email messages. One half of my window shows my messages, the bottom window shows the email I currently looking at. While looking at the first new message from the top window, my PC froze up (Black screen with many arrows across the middle) When I rebooted the PC (using XP Pro), when I get into my emailbox, none of the 7 email messsages are in my mailbox. The company I have email service with (COMCAST HI speed internet) says once mail leaves their server, it's gone and they have no way of recovering. Anyone have any idea of where this...

new install of GP 9 and FRx
I am attempting to install a new client for GP 9 and I receive the following errors. Do these look familiar to anyone, error 1081? It's followed by 'several' errors complaining about different WS_Triggers that failed registration. Here are some of the errors I received; Focus Trigger WS_Trigger_Save_To_POP_PO_Line_Hist registration failed Focus Trigger POP_Focus_Purchasing_Transactions_Palette registration failed Focus Trigger PostlVReceipt_Pre registration failed Focus Trigger PostlVReceipt_Post registration failed Focus Trigger WS_PO_Trigger_Check_Transaction_WS registration...

cannot customize outlook today #9
I have done what it says in the microsoft article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 but its not practical to keep changing the registry everytime you want to change outlook today, so i downloaded the update to protect the computer but when i try to run it it says you must have internet explorer 6 with SP1 installed which i do Does anyone have this problem or know how 2 fix it?? ...

Problem with copying Hyperlinks
Hi I am in a big problem. I ve copied some data from a site to excel which contain some hyperlink. The text shown in the cell is "01-APR-05 to 30-SEP-05 First Half" which contains the following hyperlink. '01-APR-05 to 30-SEP-05 First Half' (http://tinyurl.com/833j4) Now what i am looking for is to make a macro with which i can replace the name of the link with the link itself. ie replace "01-APR-05 to 30-SEP-05 First Half" with ""http://www.nseindia.com/marketinfo/companyinfo/online/corp_result.jsp?symbol=APOLLOHOSP&restype=A&pertype=H1&a...

Find documents containing hyperlinks
Hello, I would like to be able to run a search over multiple documents (i.e., all docs within a folder) to determine which ones contain hyperlinks. I don't need to replace or turn them off; I would only like a list of which docs contain hyperlinks--even if the links are within the same document. Of course, I don't want to have to open the docs. Possible? Many thanks... You could do it by modifying the code in the article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm -- Hope ...

Error 9 in FRx
Hi We are using unit account in our FRx reports with the tree for all of our company. In one company, the value for the unit account is 0. We have a problem when we want to export our report into Excel with exporting the formula. The Export process stop when he got that line with the unit account at 0. If I put a value in this account, everything is fine but when it's 0, we are getting the Error 9 - Subscript out of range... Any idea??? Thanks -- Pat ...

Outlook 2007
First, I have googled and searched your forums and still haven't found a working solution for this problem. I have tried alot of the "solutions" out there with no success. So I need your help badly. When I click on a hyperlink in an email message, error General failure. The URL was " ... " , application not found. Every email is the same, clicking on any hyperlink will not open the browser to go to that link. I am using IE8 as my default browser and if I install Firefox and makes it my default browser it works. But. I want to use IE8 as my default browser...

Using cell references in Excel hyperlinks
Anyone know if this is possible? This would be so useful!! ...

Hyperlinks in Publisher 2007
Is there a limit to the number of characters allowed in a hyperlink created in Publisher 2007? I have created an email campaign with text within the email formatted as hyperlinks to a website, but the links appear to be too large for Publisher to accept. Is there a workaround? Just a guess on my part; 256 characters. Can you post a sample? -- Don Vancouver, USA "DManOliver" <DManOliver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C69A496A-7A9F-4890-9E8F-0CC5CCA5A40D@microsoft.com... > Is there a limit to the number of characters allowed in a hyperlink > cr...

GP 9 Analysis cubes
Does anyone know where I can download the Sql 2005 Analysis cubes for GP 9.0? Thanks ...

Hyperlink to a Visio Shape
Does anyone know how to link from a cell in Excel to a specific shape in MS Visio? I can't test it, but the following message from a Microsoft employee has instructions for hyperlinking: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=exhuYGWUDHA.2460%40TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl '================================================================== The hyperlink can include page, shape, and zoom percent. Ex: http: //MyServer/MyDrawing.vsd#Page-2/Sheet.1?zoom=100 Visio will display the page, center the shape, and zoom to the given percent (but will not select the shape). '=============...

combo box #9
I am trying make a second combo box on sheet1 that will read anything from a cell that matches sheet2. Example: college football on sheet2 a1:a500 = teams b1:b500 = players. on sheet1 combo box1 listfillrange=sheet2!$a$1:$a$500 linked cell is a3 on sheet1. Trying to make a second combo box that states whatever is placed sheet1 cell a3 that the 2nd box only reads the players that match the team name. can this be done like listfillrange=vlookup(($a$3, (sheet2!,$b$1:$b$500,2,false)) ...

Office beta 2011 installer wizard in 10.5.7 shows "Wrong OS version. This software needs Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later"

Hyperlinks stopped working
Almost new Sony computer with latest MicroSoft operating system pre-installed. Office Professional 7, upgrade version. Google Chrome installed. Message: Choose the Program you want to open this file File: [jibberish] None of the options work Sounds like Chrome has not properly registered itself as the default browser. You should be able to set it as the default either from within Chrome itself or via; Start-> Default Programs If both do not work, try reinstalling Chrome or contact Google support. A registry file to switch it back to Internet Explorer can be fou...