Howto use excel cell value to lookup an oracle table

I have an excel worksheet containing a list of userid's in
cell A, for each row I want to reference the userid in
cell A and connect to an external Oracle database to
lookup and return further details for that user.

eg.. their department and location etc..

Can you advise how I do this.

I am currently using Excel 2003
0
anonymous (74722)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

using the journal on outlook

Pivot Table Question #5

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

default values in a cell

learning Excel #3

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook