How to set Excel to open a new window for each application

When I choose a spreadsheet to open, I want it to open a new window.  This
used to happen but now opens in the same instance, just hiding my original
spreadsheet.  How to I get it back to previous settings?
0
Luke (96)

Tools-->Options, View tab. Check Windows in Taskbar.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Luke" <Luke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I choose a spreadsheet to open, I want it to open a new window.  This
> used to happen but now opens in the same instance, just hiding my original
> spreadsheet.  How to I get it back to previous settings?

0
ng1 (1444)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New Implementation

cannot open hyper links in outlook

New Record

learning Excel #3

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

How do I configure simple categories in the task application
I am using outlook 2003 at work and am thinking of using 2002 at home. I want to simply configure the task view so that I can in one window look at my tasks. Either filtering them so only one category shows, or by showing them all and which category they belong to. Further I want to be able to check off from this list similar to how you might flag messages in email etc. Anyone familiar with how palm desktop works will know what I'm talking about. If this is too much of a mouthfiul to explain then at least a link to a site with helpful outlook howtos would be good. (Note- I hav...