how to rotate excel table in word

I insert a excel worksheet in word and like to rotate it
0
dro1 (2)

Select the area in the worksheet you want to move to Word.  While hold down
the shift key, pull-down Edit > Copy Picture.

In Word, just paste.  Because the item is now a picture, you can use the
drawing toolbar to rotate it to any desired angle
--
Gary''s Student

"dro" wrote:

> I insert a excel worksheet in word and like to rotate it
0
GarysStudent (1572)
9/7/2005 11:59:04 AM
Thanks, its working just fine for me.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

> Select the area in the worksheet you want to move to Word.  While hold down
> the shift key, pull-down Edit > Copy Picture.
>
> In Word, just paste.  Because the item is now a picture, you can use the
> drawing toolbar to rotate it to any desired angle
> --
> Gary''s Student
>

> "dro" wrote:
>
> > I insert a excel worksheet in word and like to rotate it
0
dro1 (2)
9/7/2005 12:12:02 PM
Thanks for the feed-back and