how to retrieve data from password protected web pages?

how can I retrieve data from password protected web pages in excel?
0
Hakki (2)

Page break in normal view set at startup
Excel 2003. Is it possible to have Excel with Tool/Options/View/Page Break always set at startup. Hi Stephen, try adding the following VBA code to the workbook Code: -------------------- Sub Auto_Open() ActiveSheet.DisplayAutomaticPageBreaks = True End Sub -------------------- HTH Art -- HiArt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ HiArt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19953 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=402065 Do you mean for a particular workbook or f...

Recover Lost Password
Hi to all! Is there anybody here knows how to recover excel password? or any free tools that recover or even remove the password. I've been lost the password because the file that i want to recover is my last year file and i could'nt now retreive what the right password since i used a lot of password. Pls help me. Thanks. Holden Hi Have a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html -- Andy. "holden" <holden@e-fildan.com> wrote in message news:eLivW6mRFHA.2664@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi to all! > > Is there anybody here knows how to ...

Editing external data via ODBC
Hi, I'm in the process of transitioning an excel/access (2003) based solution to a web-based one. Right now, we have a dozen or so separate spreadsheets and a couple of access databases that get updated several times a day. I've managed to import most of the data into a mysql db which I've tried to normalize as much as possible. This will be the backend db for the webapp. I've set up an ODBC connection from excel to the db and it works like a charm; a few query tweaks and I can reproduce the data from all the separate spreadsheets. But now, how about going the other way? ...

What is the cell data reference for 5th row and 7th column called
Can someone help me with this question? I need to get the answer for my homework. Thanks for your help. I'm guessing, but might it be G5? -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Shy-di@verizon.net" <Shy-di@verizon.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0979494-228B-435E-98F7-6BD26C900266@microsoft.com... > Can someone help me with this question? I nee...

Updating a DATE, only if the page has been modified.
I have a spreadsheet with a cell containing: ="Print Date: "&Text(TODAY(),"mmm-dd-yyyy") I want to add another cell that reflects the date of the last time the sheet was modified/changed. So the logic would be somthing like: IF (Sheet-Changed, Current-Date, Previous-Date) Can any one point me in the right direction? Thank you That requires custom VBA code. If you want help with that just let us know. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Michael" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with a cell containing: > ="Print Date: "&...

Windows live won't print single page email... prints eye charts only?
Can someone tell me WHY the body of any email invoice has to be printed with BIG text (1/8th inch tall) and be spread across 2 to 3 pages???? Do I need to get away from HP? Do I need to get away from Microsoft? Does Apple have this problem? Can I go back to like Windows 3.1 on my new pavilion? It's real simple. I run a small home based business. I don't even use my computer to do that, except I sometimes order parts online and thus receive invoices via email. For tax purposes, I need to make a hard copy. I've tried everything I can but CANNOT reduce the text si...

how do i see the numbers of pages at the bottom of my work sheet?
i used to see the page numbers at the bottom of the screen when i worked on a multi-page document, so i could easily move from page to page. now i have to go to edit- then go to page- which is very inconvenient. what happened maggiekins wrote: > i used to see the page numbers at the bottom of the screen when i > worked on a multi-page document, so i could easily move from page to > page. now i have to go to edit- then go to page- which is very > inconvenient. what happened ============================= View / Status Bar. -- ******John Inzer******** **MS Picture It! MVP** ...

Free/busy on the web
Hello The organization I am with does not have an exhange server but we would like to be able to use the free/busy service. Is MS Free/Busy on the web designed for single users? I mean would I find that it would not be worth the time to set up each office employee with this? Will there be a lot of up keep to keep it working ok? I guess I just need to know who the free/busy service on the web is intended for, like home users or a small organization with approximately 30 ee's with out a dedicated network administrator? Please feel free to e-mail off list at setthompson@collab.pvt.k12.me.u ...

Cell Contains Data.
How can I tell a cell that IF a cell contains data (numbers, text, whatever) do x or y. How can I identify data?? I don't want to tell the function to look for a specific number or text, just data, just something in the cell... =IF(A1<>"","Data","No Data") "GEM" <GEM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07916799-F312-4E89-A926-59356B74ED89@microsoft.com... > How can I tell a cell that IF a cell contains data (numbers, text, > whatever) > do x or y. How can I identify data?? I don't want to tell the function ...

Data Validation
I have noticed the "Ignore blank" check box in my Data Validation window (XL2003), but i cannot figure out what it does. Nor can i find an answer in the Help files. Just what does this option do? Thanks, Tonso Ignore Blank: If checked, blank entries are allowed. -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "Tonso" wrote: > I have noticed the "Ignore blank" check box in my Data Validation > window (XL2003), but i cannot figure out what it does. Nor can i find > an...

The Web site that is referenced here is not in the configuration database
After installing MS businessportal the website works, as soon as i installed CRM3 (no gp connect for dynamics on version 4) i get the error on the website http://localhost/sites/businessportal. The Web site that is referenced here is not in the configuration database. I have searched the internet flat and cannot find any solution. I even went as far as rebuilding an entire server to find where the problem starts that is wher i came to CRM installation. Any ideas 9preferably a solution I have posted this in the following communities SQL, Dynamics and this one Within MS CRM v4 there is a...

retrieving email from server
How do you set the timing for retrieving email from server. I would like to have Outlook retieve them several times a day, automatically ...

Publishing web site using ProntPage 2003
I noticed that when I publish web site to the server after I made changes, some of the files in the server are not changed. But some of them do get changed. The unchanged files are not used in the web but still stay in the server. I have no control of this. Can I force the server to match exactly the web in my PC when I publish (delete all the extra files)? Thanks. You probably got the wrong newsgroup, this is excel Regards, Peo Sjoblom "jeffrey" wrote: > I noticed that when I publish web site to the server after I made changes, > some of the files in the server ar...

Import of Data into RMS 2.0?
We will be converting to RMS soon. Is there anyway we can import our old sales history(Monthly) into RMS 2.0? Hi newbie. I am not aware of a free utility that will import all data, including sales transaction history to your RMS system. Retail Realm has an Import Tool that will do this if your current system is Microsoft Point of Sale, possibly POS 2009, but it is licensed (meaning you need to pay for it). Otherwise, I believe you are limited to importing items, customers, suppliers, and UPCs as Aliases, no history. HTH..... "newbierms user" wrote: >...

Adding data from multiple cell and linking to a new worksheet
I have data in a sheet with names and amounts due. Like A 500 B 300 A 600 B 300 C 400 C 200 There is a second sheet named summary. I want the totals of each person to appear in the summary sheet. These should be linked cells and any change in data in sheet 1 should be updtaed automatically Create a PivotTable http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-pivot-tables.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Rashmi" <Rashmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56DC0F3A-8D60-4FE2-B778-3A07790EFE8A@microsoft.com... >I have data in a sheet wi...

using data from another cell
I would like to type a name in one cell(1) then check in list (different column) if the same name is there, and if it is there get a value of another cell locate in the same row where. Can some one help me? Create your second list and use VLOOKUP as follows: Name is typed in: A1 List of names and values in: C1:D10 =VLOOKUP(A1,$C$1:$D$10,2,FALSE) "leo" <reani1996@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OiO5fCTWDHA.2268@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I would like to type a name in one cell(1) then check in list (different > column) if the same name is there, and if it is t...

data available to MS Access
I'm not able to see the multiple entries of a sharepoint item with a mulit-line text column --I can only access the text of the last entry. With other multi-value columns (attachments, single-line text, numbers, etc), I don't have a problem getting the multiple entries. ...

Data not valid error message
Access02 Have a Report which appears fine. But when you go from DesignView to ReportView it throws error: ~.."the data you entered for this field is not valid"... it doesn't say which field.....I can click thru the message and it reprompts this a few times (probably once per instance of invalid) and then opens fine. it does not do this when the Report opens ; only changing from design view... but it does do it if it is multipage and you need to go to the next page....so needs to be fixed... there's alot of fields and so am wondering how to troubleshoot....hunch is t...

How do I preset data to auto copy to a certain page
I have a Macro that hides and copies visible cells to worksheet 3, but, I have a certain row that needs to wait till the next page break befor copying so that I don't have to manually adjust them. Moving them manually takes 25 minutes 2-3 times a day, if there is a way it would really save me. ...

forgoten my network password
Is there a way I can access my e-mail and get back into outlook if I have forgotten my network password? Probably not - have you asked your admin to reset your password? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Is there a way I can access my e-mail and get back into | outlook if I have forgotten my net...

lock down administrator password attempts.
Hello, Recently in my daily emails from the sbs 2003 r2 server i have started to get people trying to log in to my server. Is there a way to lower retry threshold or lock down to only allow ip addresses from a certain state? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0155_01CAA0F4.03DBEED0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable what do you have for a Firewall? --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed http://www.amazon.com/Win...

Macros on Protected Sheets #2
Hi , Now I have tried Alan's Solution to be able to run my Macros in Protected sheets but as I am not VB literate, I think I have made a Syntax mistake. Sub Newaction() Sheet("Critical Path").Unprotect ("My Password") ' Newaction Macro ' Macro recorded 17/11/2004 by Clifford ' ' Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=" Sheet("Critical Path").Protect ("My Password") End Sub I receive a message "Compile error" "Sub or function not defined" Can you tell me what's wrong ? Regards ...

Virtual Pages in Publisher
In Publisher 2003, how can I create virtual pages that when printed to A4 printer will print four of these virtual pages to a sheet of A4? ...

How do make my logo's background (the actual page) transparent?
I've read the instructions on how to make a background transparent. So the background of my text box is transparent. But when I paste it on a colored background in Power Point, it's still white. I guess this is because the actual Publisher page background is white. Can someone help please? Thanks, Patty Highlight the text, not the box, copy Paste special, unformatted text. Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "WordSmooth" <WordSmooth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EF152A5-3C61-40...

Finding unique items in data field for pivot tables
I have a huge pivot table I'm trying to create and for a critical item I select I get the following message: A field in your data source has more unique items that can be used in a PivotTable. Microsoft Excel may not be able to create a PivotTable or may create the PivotTable without the data from this field. Any ideas how I can find the duplicates and create the PivotTable with this field? Hello- Based on the message, 'duplicates' is not your problem, *Unique* items is. Pivot tables are limited to 32,500 unique items per field. So if you're analyzing product sales, for...