How to put a working calender in Excel

How can I insert a calender that dates could be picked and auto-inserted in
Excel?

0
gv (3)

Hi GV,

Visit Ron de Bruin's site at:

        http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"gv" <gv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I insert a calender that dates could be picked and auto-inserted
> in
> Excel?

0
normanjones (1047)
6/18/2005 8:38:14 PM

"Norman Jones" wrote:

> Hi GV,
>
> Visit Ron de Bruin's site at:
>
>         http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm
>

> ---
> Regards,
> Norman
>

> "gv" <gv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How can I insert a calender that dates could be picked and auto-inserted
> > in
> > Excel?
> >

> Norman,
 Thank You, very much for the tip.
 gv

0
gv (3)

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Data migration - Adventure Works

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Excel error 1706

Mail merge from excel
I am trying to merge a list of names from excel into publisher. When using the mail merge wizard it wont let me load the names all it says is f1 and f2. what am I doing wrong? any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Excel Jululian 04-24-10
Good morning please help i have a lists of names and i want to separate each in a colum like You Light Up My Life197711 You Light Up My Life (in one colum "A") 1977 (in one colum "B") 1 (in one colum "C") 1 (in one colum "E") regards First many thanks on your reply the text are different in length regards "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > 'Data' > 'Text to Columns' > 'Next' > mark/un-mark the vertical separators as > shown in the picture > 'Finish' >...

Share Calender in Outlook 2007
In our organization, we have changed the the default data file path. This makes the "Share a Calender" option disappear. First of all, is there any anything to work around this? Secondly, if there is nothing that can be done in the above case, I tried sharing the calender by publishing it in Office Online. Apparently the calender is shared but when I sent it to my colleague's work e-mail address, he is unable to access it. It asks for authentication and cannot contact the web server when he enters his credentials. How to make this work? I don't want to go sharing my W...

Opening Excel email attachments
When downloading excel files AOL says cannot find suitable program.I then go online to find Excel but only get Uopdates. PC is XP version with Works Suite 2002. A fe months back my dear wife was downloading Excel an got board with waiting and shut down the PC! Any suggestions. Thanks Karl Hi there's no legal way to download Excel!! You have to buy< an Excel version and install it on your PC (or try to open the file with MS Works - but live with the restricted functionality) >-----Original Message----- >When downloading excel files AOL says cannot find >suitable progra...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Charttitle.Text crashes (Excel 2000)
Hi, when I try to run the following code (on an existing diagram): With ActiveChart Dim globalLstFile as String globalLstFile =3D "02 KOBA_XYZ_C3-06214 02- 20.7-20.8=B0C Touchprobe Mittelpunkte.lst" =2EHasTitle =3D True =2EChartTitle.Text =3D "KOBA Sphere Gauge S/N 38 538 (" + globalLstFile + ")" & Chr(10) & _ "color coding: red =3D Zone 1, green =3D Zone 2, blue =3D Zone 3"= & Chr(10) & _ "light color: measurements that contain spheres that are within 20 cm of the edge of the measurement volume" ..=...

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...