How to print worksheets of the same name in different workbooks without opening

How to print worksheets of the same name in different workbooks without
opening each one?

forum1 (79)

open with a loop>print>close

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"leon m via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message
> How to print worksheets of the same name in different workbooks without
> opening each one?

Don

link custom field to resource names
hello, i have created a custom field "Primary contact" is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? maybe turn it into a drop down list? thanks "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23hSQ6HJsEHA.3396@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hello, > i have created a custom field "Primary contact" > is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? > maybe turn it into a drop down list? > > thanks > > ...

how do I open files from other versions in Publisher 98?
I have Publisher 98, and am trying to open a Publisher file emailed to me from someone else. I don't know what version they have, but I would guess it's from Windows ME, because I know they don't have XP. And when I try to open it in my Publisher, it says, "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". Is there any update or anything I can download to fix this, or do I have to buy a different version, or is there a way the other person could save their file so that I could open it? Thanks very much. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look...

Display Field Name as Text Listing if Value True from Checkbox Fields
Hi everyone! I have 40 or so columns in a table using the yes/no data type. Each record in the table represents an audit of a paper form. Those items filled incorrectly or incompletely on the paper form receive a check on an access form during the audit process. I would like to create a feedback form based on the audit record that displays a listing of fields that received the check boxes, or rather, were incomplete or incorrect on paper form that was audited. On the feedback form, I only want to display something like this: "Your form had the following errors: ErrorFieldOneName Erro...

Print Command Button Corrupted
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to recreate a corrupted button in Excel 2000? Basically the Print button comes up with error messages when I press onto it. Printing works fine if you select from the File menu, it is just the button. I thought there was a tool to recreate buttons but cannot find it. I have also run detect and repair which did nothing (Surprise surprise! lol) Any ideas would be much appreciated. Try this: In Excel XP, View, Toolbars, Customize. Select the Standard toolbar and Click the Reset Button. Note, that this will cause any customization that you may have made to you...

spreadsheet does not print as large as created
I have created a spreadsheet in Excel 2002. Simple layout with number, name, address,blank, blank,number. I created with large font size (28 or 32). I want the columns large enough for me to write in blanks and make notes. When the document is printed (hp laser 5p) the size of the font is not increased. Jim Morgan Memphis Tn Probably because that printer (driver) will not support that font and/or size. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software Granite Shoals, TX donaldb@281.com "Jim Morgan" <jmorgan7@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message news:06ce01c34dfe$29c53d90$a401280a@phx.gb...

Printing Question
I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is better done in Access. However, the report is too large to print on a single page and that is a necessity. With Excel, I just adjusted the scaling. I can't seem to do that with Access I've also tried exporting from Access to Excel, but the calculated fields are not exported. Any suggestions on how I can print the report on one page? Sorry, when I posted, it said there was an error and that I should try posting later. "randlesc" wrote: > I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is bett...

Excel Database
I'm developing a database in Excel and I need some help with macros. The scenario: It's a database of drink short takes for a bar. Each tab has a different summary category, such as spirits, wines, cocktails, etc... Cells in each summary tab links to a new tab, where the data for that entry is explained (the short take sheets themselves). Short take planner Now, imagine a simple monthly calendar, each cell corresponding to each day of the month that has a drop down list of values to choose from. First, I would like to make this drop down list show data from the...

Determining and Printing a specific page
I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet??? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance! "wnfisba" <wnfisba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F732030-938F-411B-9C46-B1885E6EAD33@microsoft.com... >I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is > there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can > specifically print only that p...

i can change the font on the screen to be large but can't print t.
i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Maybe in the Page Setup you have this setting "fit to1 by 1 page" -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "tj" <tj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:244325C6-A407-4CD8-BE76-75AB3C93A78A@microsoft.com... >i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the > font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Anyway to open a Publisher 2002 file in Publisher 2000?
I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so I can't have them resave it or resend it. Any ideas Thanks! In news:11BBD624-9460-465D-88EE-60230ADB1F33@microsoft.com, buck <create007@yahoo.com> posted: > I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher > 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or > 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so > I ...

Search Multiple Worksheets #2
Is there a way to search trough multiple worksheets for a specific value? Other posts have mentioned to use VBA, but I have never used that before. If anyone can give me some advice on using that or a type of formula to perform that can search multiple worksheets. Thank You There may be other ways but, while holding down the ctrl key select each of the worksheet tabs you want to search in then select Edit|Find from the menu. Type in the value you want and it will go to the first instance of that value. Now if you are wanting to preserve a specifice value for reference or ???, then...

map data (x-y axis) with diffent series name
I have a set of x-y coordinate data set and i would like to plot them showing the respective series name. Is there an automatic way of doing this without haing to plot the data points separately. eg Name x y A 1 6 B 2 3 C 3 4 D 4 2 E 5 5 .. . . .. . . .. . . I will like to have a plot of x and y with A, B, C as series name without having to plot the points one after the other. Hi, Here are a couple of free addins that allow you to link data labels to cells. Rob Bovey's Char...

Counting of Names ?
I have some names in some cells like " Abraham" " Sathish " etc . I want the number of occurances of each name Counted ,within a range of cells and made known at a perticulat cell Like Name No of Times Abraham 110 Sathish 20 Regards Vijay Hi Vijay! Put the unique names in a column and use (eg) =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$25,D1) If you want a fast way of extracting the list of names see: Chip Pearson http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#ExtractingUnique -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (...

Difference Between Contacts and Address Book
I'm just trying to start to use Outlook (MS Small Bus 2007 w/ Outlook and Bus. Contact Mgr) for email and have a number of Contacts setup in different Categories. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN USING "Contacts" VERSUS USING THE ADDRESS BOOK??? -- CFL Joe There is no address book in Outlook. What you think is an address book is simply a view of the electronic addresses contained in your Contacts Folder. Explain why you are confused and what you question is. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "CFLJoe" <CFLJoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06ED2E...

opening excel worksheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel whenever I try to open an existing excel worksheet it opens very short. I have to drag it down to the bottom of the screen, is there a setting that i need to adjust? No, simply SAVE the workbook after you adjust it. Next time, it will open at the size you want. On 27/03/10 6:42 AM, in article 59bb6065.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "scrapper@officeformac.com" <scrapper@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel > wh...

Different background color depending on x-axis value
Hi! Is there any way to have the background in a chart have differen colors depending on x-axis values? Like x-axis value 1-10 => blue background x-axis value 10-20 => red background Thank -- RealRave ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RealRaven's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3705 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56778 Here are a few of the ways you can get custom background fills for your charts" http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartIndex.html#Backgro...

print area #2
i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. any suggestions? When you use this command, Excel creates a range "print_area". Try deleting that range. Stan Scott New York City "bronxxbabe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78dc01c476a2$31509280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area > and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. > any suggestions? Perhaps you have two or more ...

screen prints failing best demonstrated practice
When Outlook messages have screen prints embedded and the email is related and tracked in CRM the screen print does not come over to CRM. I understand this is not supported. But, what are practitioners doing to manage retaining these screen prints as pertinent background for the case. Looking for best practice. ...

Printing in Landscape mode
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C8C04C.CC21E500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Is there a code snippet in which I can set the printer print-mode to = Landscape? Ideally, I want to set it in the MFC CView::OnPreparePrinting() method = call. If you have any suggestions... please help. King ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C8C04C.CC21E500 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD H...

Printing on 2 sides of a page?
How can I print a 2 page spreadsheet on the front and back of the same sheet of paper? Using Excel 2008. Thanks! It depends on whether your printer supports duplex printing. Check your printer's features to find out. If it does, the setting will be available in the Print dialog. You can also do a "manual duplex" job by printing page 1 (or 'Odd pages'), flipping the paper yourself, then print page 2 (or 'Even pages')... If it's only 2 pages that might be the simplest approach. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Rick"...

Print all records on a report ONLY IF Invoice NO is same
How do I get all the detail records for the same invoice no. to appear on the same page? Presumably you have 2 tables, such as: - tblInvoice (the header record), with fields: o InvoiceID primary key o ClientID relates to tblClient.Client o InvoiceDate Date/Time - tblInvoiceDetail (the line items), with fields: o InvoiceID relates to tblIvoice.InvoiceID o ProductID relates to tblProduct.ProductID o Quantity Number o PriceEach Currency etc. To create a report that looks like an invoice: 1. Create a query that uses both tables, along with...

Why are checks printing incorrect amounts? Please help.
When I print a Payables check batch, several invoices within the batch are printing incorrectly as $0.00 amount, even though it should be paying off a certain amount. The problem seems to be with invoices that are applied to credit memos. Say I have an invoice for $500 and I apply a credit memo of $80 to the invoice, when I go back to pay the invoice, it should pay $420, but instead it shows $0.00 under amount paid column of check stub. Does anyone know why this is occuring? By the way, I am using MICR check printing. ...

different domains
Hi there, How can I modify the OU in order to assign an especific domain to the users that belong to that OU? Suppose that I have two OUs, one called First and the 2nd one called second; and I have 10 peoples in each OU, but I have two domains, one colled domain1.com and the other one called domain2.com I want to create the 20 users, but once inside the OU the software should be able to assign the domain that belongs to tha OU. Is it possible? Tks a lot. tDL In the last exciting episode, "Administrator" <administrator@domoti-k.com> wrote: >Hi there, > >How can I ...

how do i open a publisher file created in new version?
I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a download program I can get to translate these files? "Peg" <Peg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BD8AEDC-8386-4E7B-9D12-DAF429B171A2@microsoft.com... >I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. > I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a > download program I can get to translate these files? There is not a download to tra...