How to print one header over several columns of data

I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command?

Format>Cells>Aligment>Horizontal>Center across selection?

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:19:00 -0700, column title print <column title
print@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command?

1
Gord

update column

printing 2 charts on single page