How to print a list of documents in folder

I AM USING EXCEL TO MAINTAIN A PERMANENT LIST OF WORK
ORDER DOCUMENTS.  I WANT TO TAKE MY NUMERICAL LIST OF
DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPEAR WHEN I OPEN THE FOLDER AND PRINT
THEM TO USE AS AN INDEX.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS
TASK?
0
ernieo (1)

Ernie,

Try this which lists the files, and create and modify dates

Sub SubGetMyData()

Dim objFSO As Object
Dim objFolder As Object
Dim objFile As Object
Dim iRow As Long

    iRow = 1
    Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder("c:\MyTest\")
    For Each objFile In objFolder.Files
            Cells(iRow, 1).Value = objFile.Name
            Cells(iRow, 2).Value = objFile.DateCreated
            Cells(iRow, 3).Value = objFile.DateLastModified
            iRow = iRow + 1
    Next
End Sub

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"ERNIE ORNELLAS" <ernieo@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I AM USING EXCEL TO MAINTAIN A PERMANENT LIST OF WORK
> ORDER DOCUMENTS.  I WANT TO TAKE MY NUMERICAL LIST OF
> DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPEAR WHEN I OPEN THE FOLDER AND PRINT
> THEM TO USE AS AN INDEX.
>
> CAN ANYONE GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS
> TASK?

0
bob.phillips (411)
9/10/2003 6:47:30 AM
You could simply open the folder, then hit ALT + Print Scrn, then go to Word
(or Paint) and Paste, then print this out.

or look at:

http://www.csun.edu/itr/guides/winnt-folderlist.html

MRO

"ERNIE ORNELLAS" <ernieo@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I AM USING EXCEL TO MAINTAIN A PERMANENT LIST OF WORK
> ORDER DOCUMENTS.  I WANT TO TAKE MY NUMERICAL LIST OF
> DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPEAR WHEN I OPEN THE FOLDER AND PRINT
> THEM TO USE AS AN INDEX.
>
> CAN ANYONE GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS
> TASK?

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

Format List Box!

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

How do I print to non A4 paper on an HP 450C Plotter from Publish.
Running Publisher 2003 (fully patched) on a Windows 2000 SP4 (fully patched) laptop, when I print to a HP 450C Plotter (connected to a SBS 2003 server) I can only print the top left A4 "Window" of the job. Prior to upgrading to Office 2003 (running office 2000) there was no probloems in plotting up to a full A0 job. Does anyone have any idea of what is going on and more importantly is there a fix or work-around? Have you asked HP? They have many, many support documents as well as drivers. This would be a printer problem rather than a Publisher issue. I'd look for you but ...

Print a list of movies
I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322 rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and numbers that I need to keep with each cell. How do I do this? -- Terri Sprague www.tlsprague.com Hi Teri, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...

Outlook 2007 "Move to folder" default setting
By default, in Outlook 2007, when you right-click on a message and select "Move to Folder", the initial folder selected is the last folder that a message has been moved into. Is there a way to have this option always default to Inbox? Thanks much for the help! No, but you can also directly move the message to your Inbox folder via drag & drop instead of using the Move To dialog for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

How to export users list from MS-Exchange AD Users&Computers?
Hello, I want to export my exchange mailbox-enabled users list with their Given Name+Surname and e-mail address.. I get this kind of list from ActiveDirectory Users&Computers but I can not export it.. I know that there is a program somewhere that does what I want, but I can't remember it's name.. Note: I don't mean LDIFDE tools.. Thanks for your help. Capricorn As always...be careful and test things in a lab first, please. LDIFDE tools can be pretty ugly... CSVDE will work and it is possible to limit the columns that are output by CSVDE. Note: If you have a large ...

Printing job
Nothing to do with this group, but today someone sent me 40 large index cards and sayings she'd like printed on them (in large, black type- which is good because the red doesn't work on my color cartridge (LOL) She enclosed a check for $20. (She is a friend, I would have done it for her anyway, and called it "practice") I figure I will use publisher to set it up, I'm pretty sure they have cards (postcard size). And I can cut paper to practice on first. I'm just psyched to get something I can do (and a check with it) and wanted to share this. I have put picture...

Inventory list columns
There needs to be more columns avaialble in the inventory and other lists. It would also be nice to be able to print from the inventory lists. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en...