How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application

Hi All!!

Is there some that  when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o
the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running
until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it.

Regards,

Jat

--
JAtz_DA_WA
JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668

You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the
userform always on top plus adding those minimize/maximize/resize buttons to
your userform.

But as a user who usually has multiple applications open at the same time, I'd
hate this.

I wouldn't do it (even if I knew how!).

--

Dave Peterson
0

Application Error 0xc0150002 failed to initialize properly
Hi, My program were working ok. However, now I am trying to open Money 2007 and I am getting this error: msmoney.exe - Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application. Should I reinstall the application? Do I need to remove first the one exiting on Control Panel? Please advise, GOSPEL ...

files & icons always in "details" type view
Hello: I've created some folders in the desktop, and put inside shortcuts to programs that I use mostly. Although I always choose view --> icons, at each startup shortcuts re-appears in "details" view mode. I checked in "folder options", "Remember each folder's view settings" is checked, so what's the problem? thank you Maurice ...

outlook keeps sending files over 1 mb
It resends countlessly and never leaves my outbox unless I can catch it taking a breath and delete it. This causes me to use yousendit.com for larger files but it would be so much easier to use my own outlook. What gives with this? I called my internet provider and they don't have a limit on file size so it has to be microsoft. Surely I'm not the only one having this problem. Microsoft XP OS; office 2003 with all service packs updated. Thanks! Outlook has no limit on the size of the file you send unless you have an Exchange mailbox (usually found in the work pl...

open a published PDF file with a non PDF assigned application
Hi, I want to publish a wod document to PDF and open the published file with an application that is not the one that is assigned to the PDF extension. Is there a way to configure my word/office 2007 to open a specific application for PDF files? Thanks Talyas On May 27, 3:48=A0am, Talyas <Tal...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I want to publish a wod document to PDF and open the published file with = an > application that is not the one that is assigned to the PDF extension. > > Is there a way to configure my word/office 2007 to open a specific > app...

money keeps updating in the background
money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I can't do anything. any help will be appreciate. In microsoft.public.money, John Gutierrez wrote: >money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from >doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts >and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I >can't do anything...

Keep with Next and Figure
Word 2007: I am trying to keep figures and their captions on the same page. When I set the style for figures to use Keep With Next, the figures slide up BEHIND the previous paragraph instead of starting a new page as necessary. Is there any way to correct? Are you sure they're really sliding behind? Or do you perhaps have the paragraph line spacing set to an Exact amount? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org <faceman28208@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7903719c-bd24-4d40-b74f-5c1efc4869f7@y21g...

XP-SP3 How can I be sure to keep it.
I currently have a Dell Reinstallation CD for XP Pro - SP2. I recently had to use it and was able to reinstall Windows without any problems. After installation I used the Windows Update site to get all the current updates. I believe I've read here that after July, 2010 SP2 will no longer be supported. If I have use my OEM disk after July will I still be able to download Service Pack 3 from Windows Update? or should I go ahead and download the iso file from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2FCDE6CE-B5FB-4488-8C50-FE22559D164E&displaylang=en and c...

Does Windows 7 suck as much as Vista?
I no longer trust Microsoft. Vista was a fuc job. The people that tested Vista told Microsoft it wasn't ready for release, but they released it anyway. long time windows user wrote: > I no longer trust Microsoft. Vista was a fuc job. The people that > tested Vista told Microsoft it wasn't ready for release, but they > released it anyway. Try Ubuntu. Get it free at http://www.ubuntu.com/ -- Alias "long time windows user" <anewton611@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c47d6dc6-df42-4792-a98a-f352c3ce1299@34g2000yqp.googlegroups.com... >...

Possible to ALPHA-BLEND window FRAME?
Is it possible to only alpha-blend portions of a window? for example, just the frame? Normally with SetLayeredWindowAttributes() the whole window has a constant alpha value, not very useful. UpdateLayeredWindow() supports per pixel alpha-blending, but that function too is not very useful for top level windows with child controls, as you would need to re-direct all the painting to an offscreen DC which is not very practical since you would have to re-write large portions of code and for some controls, I dont have the code obviously, so its not even possible. WindowsBlinds seems to be ab...

Exchange 2007/spam/windows mobile
I have just installed Exchange Server 2007 and have moved a couple of mailboxes over to it for testing. I am using the Anti-spam built into EX2007. When a mailbox receives spam, it goes to the Junk Mail folder in Outlook, but it is hitting the Inbox first. I have a Windows Mobile device setup to sync to the Inbox (I checked to make sure that the Junk Email folder is not selected and it is not). I have 2 different problems, but I believe they both are related. The first... when the spam message hit my mailbox, they are first hitting my inbox real quick and then being moved the Junk ...

Saving Window Sizes
I use multiple Windows in running Outlook 2000. I clicked on Exit and Log off and when I ran Outlook 2000 again, the multiple windows and size reappeared. In Windows XP, I set up the multiple windows, close, but only the one window appears. The extra windows do not appear nor are the sizes the same. Has this changes from 2000 to XP? thxs srm Outlook 2002 has changed slightly, use File > Exit (which didn't work on Outlook 2000) "srm" <srm@primatech.com> wrote in message news:%23eGP$A2WDHA.608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I use multiple Windows in running Outlook ...

How do you reset windows size to default?
How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have not resized it. On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:05:43 -0700, Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca> wrote: How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have not resized it. Hi Peter Den 07.04.2010 kl. 12:55 skrev Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca>: > On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:05:43 -0700, Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca> > wrote: > > H...

IE 8 Problems on Windows 7 64 bit
I am running Win7 64bit on an ASUS P6TD with 12GB of RAM IE 8 (32 bit) was installed by the default install from the Win7 DVD I am having very unusual problems in that every new tab that I open results in a new instance of iexplore.exe *32 as shown by the task manager. Whats is worse is that the instances never close. When I do close (either a tab or the entire IE8 app) the task manager shows that all of the instances stay active in memory. And random occurances of a message box appears that says "A tab has been recovered" Sometimes if I had been viewing a video that...

Office applications should allow me to remove recent files
When I click the office button in Microsoft Word, the recently opened files are shown. I would like to be able to remove documents from the list, for example by right-clicking on a file name and selecting "remove from this list," as is done for recently run programs in Windows Explorer. There are other people looking for this functionality, as shown by the many workarounds (e.g. editing the registry as documented at http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/01/13/how-to-clear-and-delete-recent-documents-list-in-office-2007-word-excel-powerpoint/ This applies to other Office ...

The sum is always 0!
Hi. I have have a list of product values (all numbers) and at the bottom of the same page I want a box with the sum of all these products added together, when I put a formula together it gives me the right result in the creations box, but when ok is selected the result that actually appears in the table is 0 can anyone please help!!!!!!! Hi Karina one idea: Your values are probably formated as text. Try the following - select you column - goto 'Format -Cells' and change the format to 'Number' - put the value 1 in a single/empty cell - copy this cell (with CTRL+C) - select...

notification area always resets when rebooting
Hi, I have Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. I just installed McAfee 8.7i Patch 3 on my PC. I goto the notification area icons control panel and change the mcafee icon from only show notifications to show icon and notifications. The setting is kept until I log off or reboot and then the icon notification area resets to default. How can I get my mcafee icon to always show (and the check the always show all icons is not an answer). Thanks, Rich ...

Tasks in Calender Window
Is there any way to have my tasks display in the calender view just as my appointments do? thanks. In Outlok 2003, select the following from the menu: View | Arrange By | current view | day/week/month with autopreview "Sharif T. Karim" <shariftk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160003510.747053.317010@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to have my tasks display in the calender view just as > my appointments do? thanks. > Not quite relevant ZootRot as that makes the Notes Field show for Calendar Items but has nothing to do with Tasks. To sho...

Windows 7: Vertical dotted lines in Explorer?
Hello, is there any way to make the vertical dotted lines connecting the folders/directories in the left-hand Explorer bar visible? The functionality must be present in Windows 7, as seen in regedit: http://www.unawave.de/medien/Windows-7/Tipps/Registry-Key-0CD7A5C0-9F37-11CE-AE65-08002B2E1262.png http://www.unawave.de/windows-7-tipps/zip-ordner.html Is there such a secret setting somewhere inside Windows? TIA Karsten PS: Is there a Windows 7 NG anywhere? Karsten Wutzke <kwutzke@web.de> wrote: >PS: Is there a Windows 7 NG anywhere? The MS web forums, where t...

scroll bar doen't work smoothly under windows XP theme
I created an application which has horizontal and vertical scroll bar . Both of them wrok correctly under windows classic theme but if I change the theme to windows XP the horizontal scroll bar does'nt work correctly. The exact problem is the scroll works for the first time i scroll then if i again scroll it does'nt move at all and nothing works on the appllication .I need to open any other appllication and close it for the scroll to work again correctly. ...

my outlook keeps sending message that NOT IMPLEMENTED? solution
cannot use the outlook to schdule my appts. whta to do just bought the product "olu" <olu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08CBAE97-6E8F-4963-B587-530FE69F6097@microsoft.com... > cannot use the outlook to schdule my appts. whta to do just bought the > product Look in your crystal ball and see if you can describe your problem in some way that others may understand. Wots your real problem? John G. ...

Idiots amd Noddys guide to Visual Basic for applications #2
Thanks Pal, Anyone, no any other good self starting web sites for Visual Basic Applications. Real noddy style at 1st, slowly building up. Thanks in advance, G -- grphillips ------------------------------------------------------------------------ grphillips's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15951 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275739 ...

scrolling window line change problem
I have a scrolling window that I use to update certain values. I use the LineChange script to update the underlying table (a physical temp table). When the user is finished making changes, they click the "Save" button in the parent window and I step through the temp table records and update the main table. This works fine except for the last line they are updating (or if there is only one line). When they click the "Save" the LineChange has not been involked, so the temp table update does not happen. Is there a way to programmatically run the LineChange script ...

u/grade from windows 2000 to XP
Novice user here -- Upgraded from windows 2000 pro to xp pro. Have outlook 2000, and after upgrading lost all folders and previous emails. Is there a way to restore them? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you. An upgrade should not have lost any data, unless you did a clean install. search for *.pst, to include hidden files. "Jen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18a601c4ac7d$59d2e760$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Novice user here -- Upgraded from windows 2000 pro to xp > pro. Have outlook 2000, and after upgrading lost all > fol...

Removing Windows 2000 SBS Server from domain
Hi All, I've heard some horror stories about removing Windows 2000 SBS server from the domain. The machine is legacy, does not run exchange. Only runs SQL server for a legacy app. All the roles have been transfered to another domain controller for over a year. I am looking at the easiest way to demote this computer without removing it from the domain. We are looking to put Exchange 2010 in the domain and we cannot do this with this server being a domain controller. Any advice appreciated. You're outta luck. SBS (all versions) _must_ be a DC and hold all FSMO ...

WINDOWS 7 07-04-10
I know I am in the wrong newsgroup but I haven't been able to locate one covering Windows 7. Could anyone please tell me where to go. Hope this helps. news:alt.windows7.general Kenny "Johnno" <johnno@helpwanted> wrote in message news:eBi0Xk1GLHA.552@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I know I am in the wrong newsgroup but I haven't been able to locate one >covering Windows 7. Could anyone please tell me where to go. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories "Johnno" wrote: > I know I am in the wrong newsgroup bu...