How to keep the print output colour setting for the same file?

I have two Excel files saved in a network drive. And I access the files in
two different servers in a separate location. I have no problem printing both
the files with the correct setting (especially the print output colour) that
I saved with the files using one of the servers.

However, when I try to print the same files in the other server; one of the
files print setting has changed to black and white.

These files are the same files that I opened in a same network drive.

Wondering why one file print setting works and the other doesn't. Can anyone
can help?

Set RowSource
Is it possible to set the RowSource for a ComboBox based on a condition? For ComboBox1 I would like to set the RowSource as follows: If ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("FR Launch Sheet").Range("B3") = Sat then Rowsource would be 'Routes'!$E$2:$E$61 If ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("FR Launch Sheet").Range("B3") = Sun then Rowsource would be 'Routes'!$H$2:$H$61 If ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("FR Launch Sheet").Range("B3") did not equal Sat or Sun then Rowsource would be 'Routes'!$B$2:$B$61 Hi ...

How do get a picture in publisher to print on only one page?
I have clip art I have downloaded to publisher. It shows on one page when I am working with it but when I go to print the image shows up in the corner of 4 pages. I am a rookie with this so sorry if this sounds too easy. ...

Set Default Calendar in Outlook 2003
How can I change the default calendar in Outlook 2003? I have two calendars showing. One was created when I installed Outlook. The other was created when I installed Outlook Conector and added my MSN account. I'd like to use the MSN calendar as default as it is synced to all my computers when I log on to Outlook. Thanks, Sam Your default calendar folder is always the Calendar folder in your local message store or Exchange Mailbox. You can't make the MSN one the default as far as I know "Sam Crawford" <sam@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:eN531ASxFHA.612@T...

isv.config file
We have altered the isv.config file to show additional tabs and buttons in the CRM forms. These tabs and buttons show and work fine in the web client but are not available to the sales for outlook client. They do not show in Outlook. Should this customisation show in the sales for outlook client? Thanks, Brett if you look in your _resources directory under wwwroot on the crm web server you will see a file called OutlookClient_sample.xml you use this file for the outlook client config file. so you duplicate anything in isv.config to this file and call it i think OutlookClient.config -- ...

How: Link Word merge document to Quote from 'print quote for custo
In CRM 4.0 we want to do this as sometimes the sales person does minor amendments to word merge document, and if customer looses quote and wants another sent, any member of staff can send them a copy again. Currently the workaround is to save to Word document and then add Note to Quote and then attach Word file manually. Is there a better way than this? ...

Find byte pattern in file (still desperate for solution)
I'm still desperately looking for a solution to this question. I need a very intelligent way to find an array of bytes within a file, but not only that preferably a regex expression of sorts. For example my database has around 50,000 regex entries such as "FFFF.*BB0403.*FF" that I want to turn into a byte array then search for. I understand how to go about writing my own code for this, however it is a little over my head when we're dealing with searching so many patterns against many files while trying to be speedy about the operation. Does anyone have any g...

How to copy iPhone SMS to TXT file on computer?
[url=http://www.backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-copy-iphone-sms-to-txt-file.html][b]How to copy iPhone SMS to TXT file with iPhone SMS Backup software on computer?[/b][/url]What is .txt file: .txt is a filename extension for files consisting of text usually contain very little formatting (ex: no bolding or italics). Files with the .txt extension can easily be read or opened by any program that reads text and, for that reason, are considered universal (or platform independent).With Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, you can [b]backup iPhone SMS to PC as a txt[/b] file and keep them safe. [b]Guide of how ...

Renaming Files
I have a great number of files labeled with a first name followed by a last name and a date. I need to switch the file names and save them as Last Name First Name followed by the date? Any suggestion on how to do this? Is there a character which separates the names, like space or underscore? Maybe.... If your file names are 3 parts each separated by a space: John Smith 12022005.xls Something like this might work: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim wkbk As Workbook Dim myFileNames As Variant Dim NewFileName As String Dim iCtr As Long Dim lCtr As Long Dim myName A...

Deleting Rows Automatically using a Text File List
I have a text file list of .jpg files that I want to delete (rows) from Excel. The list has 800+ items in it. Deleting these rows one at a time in Excel (after doing a "find") is terribly time consuming. Does anyone know how to make Excel read my text file and delete the rows with that filename in it (automatically). The filename (listed in the text file) is in a column (in my excel sheet) called "filename". Any help would be most appreciated!!! Seriously! I may have to spend hours on this otherwise! Thank you, Arielle -- mirdonamy ------------------------------...

how do I tell excell 2003 to print sheets back to front?
In excel 97 I could tell printer to start printing from the back page to the front so the job would come off of the printer in the right order. I cannot find that command in excell 2003. Am I overlooking it, or have they changed the command convention to an obscure, hard to understand, jargon. FILE | PRINT... | Click on the PROPERTIES button | PAGE ORDER, i.e. back to front. "goochiepepper" wrote: > In excel 97 I could tell printer to start printing from the back page to the > front so the job would come off of the printer in the right order. I cannot > find that co...

Export Excel file to SQL
I'm currently doing a project where it require client to export excel spreadsheets to SQL. the application that is using the excel spreadsheet exported is a web-based application. Is it possible to do that? Any suggestion or recommendation is greatly appreciated. thank you Go to Enterprise Manager. Browse to your database in the left pane (object browser). Right click your database. All Tasks --> Import Data. Next. Set your datasource to Microsoft Excel 97-2000 or whichever Excel version you have. Click the ... button next to the File Name text box and browse to your Excel sheet. M...

remove Print Display
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I can not remove the Big Blue Print Display words pasted on my xcel sheet. When I save and send to others it is still there, making it difficult to read text There is nothing in Excel that would cause anything like what you've briefly described to occur by default. It would have to explicitly have been created by someone working in the file. With no more detail than you've provided though there are only 2 possibilities that come to mind. The first is that someone has added some sort of graphic or text to the Hea...

Outlook 2000: Printers Dimmed/Greyed Out in "Memo" (or Default Printer Printing) for HTML Messages
Quite a puzzle. Searched lots, no answers. So I thought I'd access the accummulated wisdom of this group. :-) Outlook 2000, Windows XP, any printer local or network. A recent problem, post SP2 update (which went without a hitch). Note: When I refer to the "Outlook Print icon" I mean the one on the top menu of Outlook. When I refer to the "Message Print icon" I mean the one that appears on the top menu of the message window. Normally, I would click on the Outlook Print icon to print an e-mail and it prints to the default printer. If the message is not Plain text, it b...

Printing problem on a terminal server
Hi, I created an application that does some printing with MFC (7.1). When I do a print preview or I print, every thing works fine. However, when I try to do a print preview or if I try to print from within terminal server, then all the fonts are very small (they look like 1pt high). What am I doing wrong (or what should I do)? This is a sample of my code LOGFONT font; ::ZeroMemory(&font, sizeof(font)); _tcscpy(font.lfFaceName, _T("Courier New")); font.lfHeight = -MulDiv(75, pDC->GetDeviceCaps(LOGPIXELSY), 2540); // 7.5 pts font.lfWidth = 0; font.lfEscapement = 0; font.lfOr...

publisher 2003 keeps freezing
publisher 2003 keeps locking up when i try to convert anything, that is, ANYTHING AT ALL into columns, more specifically 2 columns. i have a decent system, ive tried defragging all my partitions with the page file turned off, ive scanned time and time again for spyware and found nothing, and ive fixed all registry problems. this is getting really annoying, as i need this specific project for school. I havent upgraded from an older version, this is my first time running publisher of any version at all. Im running under WinXP sp1, with all the critical updates and service packs, and o...

Importing a CSV file
I want to import a file into physical inventory. Here is what I do: 1) Run a Quantity report(I don't think the report really matters) 2) I put it in alphabetical order, then I export it using RMS Manager into a ..CSV file 3) I go into Inventory > Physical Inventory, and I click on New and Manuel Entry 4) I import the file...it works just fine!!! BUT If you in any way alter the .CSV file, and save it again, in the same format Steps 1 - 4 won't work...WHY WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING WRONG??? -- Thank You Vince :) The problem might be the Item Lookup Codes are being modified by ...

Theme Files
I am attempting to make a theme file that will work on any computer that I want it to. So far I have made it work on my computer. When opened on other computers it only does some of what I want it to do. Anything anyone could suggest would be great. Themes are not part of Access, they are part of Windows. Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Nathan Ri...

Outlook Express creates a File on my desktop
ok i dont know if anyone else is getting this problem but when ever i run outlook express it creates a file on my desktop named "~". it has done this since new, and ive seen it on one other computer as well. is there a way to stop this from happening?? cause deleting the file everytime is getting tiresome...if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. ty Shawn <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ok i dont know if anyone else is getting this problem but > when ever i run outlook express it creates a file on my > desktop named "~". ...

how make outlook 2003 default and keep NG reader?
Hi, I have a perplexing problem concerning outlook express 6.0 and outlook 2003, both of which I have installed on a new laptop running xp home. I set up express first, and so it was the default email and newsgroup client. Subsequently Outlook 2003 was similarly configured. Here's the interesting part: If I set outlook 2003 as the default, the ability to go to the news reader goes away. If I set Express as the default, it comes back and I can get to the newsreader from either one. Any idea on how this can be resolved so the option to use outlook 2003 as the default newsgroup r...

Won't print color
Savin 4540..checked all known areas..wont print color..just black and white. Preview is color..settings are color..hint..it once printed color..then stopped after saving the file. I have windows xp. Help? Check out a new driver, there is a driver with a time stamp of December 2007, maybe newer than yours. http://www.savin.com/downloads/Default.aspx?hbn=drivers -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CraigO" <CraigO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E97BD54B-D9DA-40C0-9F0C-6F8CFD90EA1B@micros...

Printed product is not as in print preview.
I designed a 6x4 card using gthe photo tray and photo paper. When I use the print setup page I see the correct preview. But when I print or select print preview from the main tool bar I get 2 pages and my project split. I cannot see to force a wysiwyg type print. I assume you are using Publisher 2007. When you are finished creating your publication... File, Print, On this screen re-setup your publication and printer, there is a print preview on this screen, it should preview correctly and print correctly. Have you tried using one of the Avery US Letter templates? -- Mary Sauer MSFT M...

Excel 2003, Opening a file
Hello Everyone, I have this problem when trying to open a file in Excel. It takes along time to drill down down in the folder list. Any ideas? Thanks -Mark I suggest putting a shortcut to the file(s) or to the buried folder that your file(s) are in. The shortcut could be on your desktop or in some folder close to the "surface". To create the shortcut or your desktop you can navigate to the desired folder (using My Computer), right click and drag the folder to your desktop. When you release respond that you want to create a shortcut (rather than moving or copying...

Deleting Files
Was treasurer for an organization; term has ended; want to delete that file entirely; can find no way to do it. I would appreciate any help in that area. TY -- HerbFry Go find the file and delete it. I'm probably missing something here like what "can find no way to do it" means. How do you delete Word files? Excel files? Notepad files? "HerbFry" <HerbFry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A841D96-66F5-4734-84A8-F5634FC09272@microsoft.com... > Was treasurer for an organization; term has ended; want to delete that > file > entirely...

can't save files in subfolders using Word #2
I'm running Word on a Mac running OS X. When I go to save a file in Word, it only gives me the option to save in the root files like "Documents" or "Applications." How do I save the file into a subfolder? On a PC, I would double click to open the folders until I got to the folder I needed. That doesn't work here. Can someone help? I'm sure this is something obvious I'm missing. Thanks - Taylor In article <1163740041.258317.226140@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, taylorgriffin@gmail.com wrote: > I'm sure this is something obvious I'...

Database File Size
Hello All, A quick question regarding the Database size: We had an old Access database file protected by Security Wizard, We created a new database file and import everything from the old file, however the size is not exactly the same, the new database file is way smaller than the old one. Does that mean any data lost in the import process? Or is there any other reason such as we used the Security Wizard on the old one not the new one so that overhead was added...anyone could explain this? Also is there a way to compare the two database file to see if they are the same or not? Thanks a lot!...