How to have TAB name to appear in a Excel cell?

How do I get the Worksheet name to appear in an Excel cell?

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html

--

HTH

RP

"TAB name to appear in a Excel cell?" <TAB name to appear in a Excel
cell?@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get the Worksheet name to appear in an Excel cell?

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
10/12/2004 7:06:11 PM
Hi
see:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

cell?@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> How do I get the Worksheet name to appear in an Excel cell?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Using part of a cell in a chart title

visible cell only

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Autofit row height in merged cells
I am producing reports that include comments, some lengthy. I need several columns for most of the report, so I need to merge cells for the comments to appear right on the printed report. Is there a way to get the row height automatically auto fit? I know this works with unmerged cells set alignment to wrap text and row height to autofit, but once I merge cells it stops working. Any help? Also, is there a way make autofit work if the cell is a formula that points to text? My apologies to the group. After searching I see someone else asked this question 11 days ago and was pointed t...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

move cell contents

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

adding name /creating field/query?