Getting the BCC field by default.

VCard issue #2

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2

80070005 error #2

Getting rid of selection

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>