How to explicitly set the regional code of an individual spreadsheet

Hi,

is there a way to explicitly set the regional code for an excel
spreadsheet individually?

Thanks.

No, you can't set it individually for each sheet.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Scott Steiner" <big_poppa_pump3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to explicitly set the regional code for an excel
> spreadsheet individually?
>
> Thanks.

0
chip1 (1821)

How do I set as default mail client in outlook beta 2010
How do I set as default mail client in outlook beta 2010 Conrol Panel->Program Access and Defaults... same as with any program, it is a Windows setting. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Jerald asked: | How do I set as default mail client in outlook beta 2010 On 30 Lis, 06:30, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what@ever> wrote: > Conrol Panel->Program Acces...

set a limit
I am a generator mechanic and Im trying to use excel for a maintaince program, the gen set i work on have to be serviced ever 200, 500 and 1000 hours, this is a problem because the gen's run 24 hours a day. Is there a way that i can input the hours of each gen set and excel chang the color or somthing to notify me that service is needed?? derek wrote: > I am a generator mechanic and Im trying to use excel for a maintaince > program, the gen set i work on have to be serviced ever 200, 500 and 1000 > hours, this is a problem because the gen's run 24 hours a day. ...

How to preserve settings in a listview?
I finally have all my files showing up in a listview control. At the moment, I have two columns showing - one for file names and another for "date created". When my form pops up these two columns are very close together. Naturally, I adjust the size of the columns and off I go. However, when I open the form again, the adjustments I made to the column sizes have not been preserved. Is there a way to do this? TIA Bob Can you set the Column Widths property of the list box? -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbro...

Setting an Icon Set conditional format for a single cell???
This is my first question here and I'm pretty new to Excel, but I have a question about the Icon Set conditional formatting. From what I understand it's intended for use of a range of cells. However, I have a single cell that I want to display 1 of the 3 light icons for based on a certain condition. For example, this cell is a percentage. If the percentage is greater than 80%, display a green light. If the percentage is greater than or equal to 60% but less than or equal to 80%, display a yellow light. If the percentage is lower 60%, display a red light. Steps that I've done so ...

Modifying cells to Print a spreadsheet
I have received a spreadsheet which prints too small to read in its current formatting. When I try to delete columns or make columns narrower, I get the message "Cannot Shift objects off Sheet". The column I am trying to delete contains the information from column A. If I am able to delete the repeat of this column, I can use the Page Set Up to copy the column on every page, thereby have more control over the number of pages this spreadsheet is printed upon. Then I can get it large enough to read. What am I doing wrong? The following MSKB article may help: XL: "Cannot S...

Language settings in Office for Mac 2004
Hello. I recently switched (back) to Mac and Office for Mac 2004. I work as a translator and frequently need to change from English to French within a same document, i.e., for proofing tools, keyboard, etc. In the current version of Word for Mac, the only way to change the language of the document is to open the language command and scroll through the entire list of available languages in order to select the one I want. As I mentioned earlier, I often have to repeat this long and tedious process several times during a work session on a given document. My question: is it possible to customize...

Code 0x800C0155,2
Windows mail can not be started, mail mailbox data is currently being used by another program, such as a virus scanner. Close program and wait for it to complete its operation. Have you tried disabling the email scanning in your antivirus software? If you can't do it by just opening the product and deselecting an option, your product may require reinstallation to do that. You would have to custom install and deselect email scanning. "Swashbuckler" <Swashbuckler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CB2ADC9-A023-400E-8D8B-324E262F133A@micros...

Visio 2007
Hi, the 'Icon Sets' can be used for 'Data graphics' - is it possible to create your own Icon Sets? Thanks, Sanj The short answer is yes, but I do not have the details. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm "Sanjay" <webuser@mm.com> wrote in message news:%23A5zCgpiGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, the 'Icon Sets&...

ALC<402c> code in balancing the checkbook
I am getting this code showing up in both the service charge and interest amount boxes when balancing my checkbook in Money 3.0 with Windows XP OS. Currently after leaving the balancing function without completing it, I cannot get by the first window, when returning, because the ALC<402c> is in light gray and not accessible. The program will not let me continue because it says ALC<402c> in not a valid entry. But I cannot get rid of it. Any ideas?? I have tried re-loading the Money program which did not solve it. Search for that in newsgroup microsoft.public.money at ...

JUNK mail being set to my contacts from my email! I'm not doing it
JUNK mail is being sent to my contacts and I am not doing it. What can I do? THANKS! On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:54:32 -0700, marchele typed this message: > JUNK mail is being sent to my contacts and I am not doing it. What can I > do? THANKS! Run virus and trojan checkers. -- Anoiance@siam.september.info If you are talking about a Hotmail account, see http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "marchele" wrote in message news:FF5549F8-20E4-40E5-8440-32007AD4746B@mi...

Problem with Code
When I go through step by step at the last }.. it will have an exception but I am not sure where I have gone wrong. Please HELP. thanks The exception is Unhandled exception at 0x7c901230 in Startup.exe: User breakpoint. And the function that I map through is the following: void CDialogDicom::DoPreviewImage(CDataVolume dv, int nSliceWidth, int nSliceHeight) { char * pSrc = dv.GetFilename(0); int nPixelSize = dv.GetPixelSize(); int nSliceSize = dv.GetSliceNum(); if(nPixelSize == 1 || nPixelSize == 2) { char *pImage = new char[nSliceSize]; if(nPixelSize == 1) memcpy(pImage, pSrc, nSlic...

How do I set the size of a view window in an MDI app?
Greetings! I am working on my first MDI application in Visual C++ 6.0. When a view is opened, the initial window size is smaller than I want it. But I can't see how to control that size. Where is the view's initial window size controlled? Thanks very much! Rob Richardson Put this in your views OnInitialUpdate and you should be good to go GetParentFrame()->SetWindowPos(NULL,0,0,1000,1000,SWP_NOZORDER|SWP_NOMOVE); AliR. "Rob Richardson" <CedricCicada@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190224153.178416.325230@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com... > Greetings! >...

How do you show only one row on Spreadsheet using VBA
For a spreadsheet consisting of many rows I have a VBA routine that finds the row of interest. Using VBA, how do you display only that row and the spreadsheet header making all other rows invisible? I didn't see an option in the AutoFilter to select a just a row number. Hi you could set the .hide property to TRUE for all other rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany <Dennis@NoSpam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4ob2o0p7dvhqeuj1g0sgo8ohvo59td00nt@4ax.com... > For a spreadsheet consisting of many rows I have a VBA routine that finds the > row of interest. Using VBA...

Why code for find() is not working
Hello Anyone: Best wishes. I have an excel report sheet that contains 3 sets of dat in tabular form. For each set, I will find maximum value and wil highlight the cell. This maximum value is in columns b,d,f,h and j. am selecting each set of data as sepatre range and finding an highlighting my cell. ----------code range1.select with selection se fndcell=cells.find(what:=val,after:=activecell,lookin:=xlvalues,lookat:=xlpart(orxlwhole),searchorder:=xlbycolumns,searchdirection:=xlnext,matchcase:=true). end with problem: I have a max value in both 1st and 2nd set.(say 500). In my 2nd loop thoug...

How do I set a formula if A1 is "a" then C1 is 3?
I'm wanting to set a formula so that if cell A1 is "a" then C1 would be 3 and if A1 is "b" then C1 would be 5. =IF(A1="a",3,IF(A1="b",5,"Whatever you want if neither are true")) "Karen" wrote: > I'm wanting to set a formula so that if cell A1 is "a" then C1 would be 3 and > if A1 is "b" then C1 would be 5. Put this in C1: =IF(A1="a",3,IF(A1="b","5","")) In article <8142453F-B774-4902-9E16-221AB3714308@microsoft.com>, "Karen" <...

Error Code 57 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 I have continuously tried installing this update for the last 4 months, and cannot install it. It downloads, but will never progress/complete when installing wether I do it while running windows or while shutting down/restarting. I can't stop receiving the windows updater alert for it unless I set to never check, which I prefer not to do. Any help with this is appreciated. Thank you. Step #1 => Before doing anything else, write down what .NET Framework versions are curren...

[MFC] CRichEditCtrl how to set codepage for Unicode?
In MFC, CRichEditCtrl contrl, I want to set the codepage for the control to Unicode. I used the following method to set codepage for it (only for ANSI or BIG5, etc, not unicode). How should I change codepage to Unicode? [Step 1] Get the default character format. GetDefaultCharFormat(CHARFORMAT2& _cf) [Step 2] Modify received character format. [Step 2.1] Modify bCharSet, szFaceName, and dwMask member variables in _cf. For the bCharSet, it should be one of the value of lfCharSet in LOGFONT structure. lfCharSet may be ANSI_CHARSET, CHINESEBIG5_CHARSET, TURKISH_CHARSET, etc. I canno...

Excel Spreadsheet comes up not responding. what causes this?
I have a spreadsheet that looks up the total supplies ordered and gives quarterly and monthly reports per person. The problem is that it just recently started not responding when I selected it to "UPDATE" the formulas that I have. Any idea what could cause this? Sometimes spreadsheets, like all other programs, simply freeze for no apparent reason. We close the application and when it is restarted (perhaps after a system reboot, the application functions perfectly and we are none the wiser for why this has happened. Sometimes doing some function places a lot of strain on the ...

How can I set upmy email to see the jpg attachment in my mail?
I am having problems with jpg attachments. I would like to see them in my mail as well as an attachment, as it was in Outlook Express. I have not been able to do this in Microsoft Outlook. Please help. By design, Outlook does not display attached images inline. Outlook is a business application. OE is targeted to consumers and the needs of the two groups are different in this area. Exchange Administrators consider inline display a security issue and don't want it. Outlook only shows images inline with HTML mail items or RTF mail items with OLE embedded images. Images in plain te...

Firefox in Code
I up dated web page and published Internet Explore is fine Mozilla Firefox is in code. What is wrong how do I repair. What is the link to your site? How can we advice you without seeing what is wrong with it. "Rich" <Rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8B8A74D-4222-4E5F-B92A-F950C152CD90@microsoft.com... >I up dated web page and published Internet Explore is fine Mozilla Firefox >is > in code. What is wrong how do I repair. ...

Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector
Hi, if I have the reference to an inspector, is it possible from there to access its form region? (Outlook 2007, COM Addin, c#) Thanks Tom Not that I know of. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007. Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options. http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "escamoteur" <mail@burkharts.net> wrote in message news:1AC38ED6-3D10-4F4B-ABB4-5F143730A209@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > if I have the reference to an inspector, is it possible from the...

Insert spreadsheet in Excel textbox or comment box
I often have need for formatting within an Excel textbox or comment box. For example, I would like to display the details behind a calculation. I would like to have the ability to use the features of Excel such as number formatting, sum and other functions, etc. In short, I would like to insert a mini spreadsheet into these objects. Cell references to the main spreadsheet would be cool also. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

Access the version Information Property Set of a file using Visual C++
Hi all, How to code for changing version info of a file using VC++? I usually just change the information under Version in the resources. There is VERSION_INFO block in there that is made for every application. Tom "Duy Trinh" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> wrote in message news:e6wIwtbcHHA.4312@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How to code for changing version info of a file using VC++? > Another idea: Reshack "Duy Trinh" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> wrote in message news:e6wIwtbcHHA.4312@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How to ...

set up outlook 2002 with aol
I am nearly at the end of my tether and have spent countless hours trying to set up outlook to run with aol but to no avail. I am running broadband Aol9 and Microsoft outlook 2002 and would be really grateful for any help rilo52 <rilo52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am nearly at the end of my tether and have spent countless hours > trying to set up outlook to run with aol but to no avail. AOL's help pages contain instructions. You can also read this: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/assistance/HA010936921033.aspx -- Brian Tillman Brian Done all of that a thous...

ftp code sample in VC++6
Hi, my project (using VC++6) wants to connect to a ftp site to find a file in and copy it to the local computer. i'm new to this. could you tell me where to find a code sample or application sample for me to start with. THANKS !! How is this one http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcsample/html/_sample_mfc_FTPTREE.asp also look here http://www.codeproject.com/info/search.asp?cats=2&searchkw=ftp+mfc&Submit1=Search&author=&sd=11%2F15%2F1999&ed=10%2F7%2F2005 AliR. "bangwo" <bangwo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...