how to delete or remove checkbox form control in Excel?

I am having a hard time getting rid of form control checkboxes in Excel.  Is
there some simpe way to get the rid of the */#x things?  Right  click and cut
dosen't work. it seems almost impossible to delete the things after they are
added.  Most often you end up creating a copy of one instead of getting rid
of one.  Help!

They are more trouble than they are worth.
0
tubbekans (1)

Are these from the control toolbox toolbar?

If yes, then click on the design mode icon first.  Then delete the checkbox.
Remember to toggle that design mode icon when you're done.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Unable to delete empty database

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

mouse highlighting webbrowser control
Hi, I'm using the webbrowser control. Mouse highligting isn't working (ie. pressing and holding the left mouse button, moving over the items/text to highlight and releasing). Is this something I have to implement manually or is there another reason why this isn't working? Thanks, Craig ...

how to find an item in a list control?

learning Excel #3

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...

Excel VBA

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

Nothing happens at ctrl-alt-delete prompt
I have a desktop running WinXP Pro. It was running terribly slow, so I rebooted. When I got to the ctrl-alt-delete prompt, I hit the keys and nothing happened. I powered off and back on again and same thing. I rebooted to Last Known Good Configuration, and still the same thing. Then I tried a different keyboard. Still nothing happens when you press ctrl-atl-delete. During the boot process, the lights on the keyboard (num lock, cap lock, etc) blink, so it appears that the keyboard and computer are communicating on some level, at least. Anyone have any thoughts on anything ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

form fields not saving to table