How to copy rows from Excel without losing the row height format

In Excel 2003.  I have a section of a spreadsheet that contains a 25 rows
that each have different row height.  I want to copy these to a section
below, but lose the row height formatting.  How do I copy without losing the
row height format?

0
Boy (15)

Are you copying the entire row? Also, don't forget the format painter and
the right-click paste special options.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"artex boy" <artex boy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Excel 2003.  I have a section of a spreadsheet that contains a 25 rows
> that each have different row height.  I want to copy these to a section
> below, but lose the row height formatting.  How do I copy without losing
> the
> row height format?

0
ng1 (1444)

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

conditional formatting sort

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Excel VBA