how to Converts a number to english text and adds a suffix of "do. #3

how to Converts a number to english text and adds a suffix of "dollar"?
0
osaka78 (5)

Hi
see:

0
frank.kabel (11126)

formula tu sum up to a number till 7
This is the data I have: 2 3 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 1 4 5 1 2 I want in column C to G cells to be filled till 7 starting to count from B and then starting again. Result I want: A B C D E F G 2 3 4 5 6 7 1 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 1 4 5 1 2 And so on... How can I do this... Thank you so much!!! I don't fully understand this. Why do you not show 2 as the starting value in column C? Why do you have a 1 after the 7? Is this the corresponding value from column B? Would C2 start with 4 and continue across until you next...

Overall Feedback on CRM 3.0? Anyone Really Disatisfied? Or Satisfi
Hi, I've invested abotu $12K into the CRM software (including the CRM licenses, annual maintenance and Scribe software for GP integration). And we do not have anything working yet. I am wondering if we should proceed with the MS CRM or throw it away and go with some other software. The feedback I've received so far from various people is not good at all - basically lots of money to get something that doesn't work all that well. We are a very small business and we can't afford to throw any more money away. I am super concerned about proceeding further. We are only a 10-...

Can I add a domain to the Blocked Senders list?
I am just getting used to Outlook 2003 and trying to make use of the SP{AM filter. I see that when I right click on a message that one of the options id to add a sender to the "Blocked Senders List" Is there a way that I can also include the option to block a domain? Thanks Dunc Dunc wrote: > Is there a way that I can also include the option to block a domain? There is an easy way, if you're running Outlook 2003+SP1. Dunc wrote: > Is there a way that I can also include the option to block a domain? Right-click on any e-mail, choose (menu) Junk Mail, Junk Mail...

Change default currency of Opportunity when convert Campaign Respo
Whenever we convert the campaign response to Opportunity, the currency on the Opportunity is always base currency and it cannot be changed. Is there anyway to make this auto created opportunity has another currency?? The transaction currency in Opportunity is drived from the original campaign from which you created campaign response. If you want your Opportunity has other currency, you need to set it when you create your campaign from the very beginning. "dorekofu" wrote: > Whenever we convert the campaign response to Opportunity, the currency on the > Opportunity is a...

How can I asign a number value to a text line in Excel?
tI have a Backgammon Club with Internal Club Rankings that are in Text. I want my members to report their wins - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place - in tournaments to my web site . I would like them to imput: their nickname, date of tournament, tournament Room #, tournament points played for, and host of the tournament. I would further like the calculation to display any change in Ranking as a text cell. Additionally, I want to show for the member, how many more points are needed to get to the next levle and what that (Text)level is. If there is a "what if" for this please advise. Ri...

Formula argument based on text
Hi All, I have cells (A1:A10) populated with text ("Pass" or "Fail"). In cell (A11) I want to have a formula that returns the text: "pass" if all the cells (A1:A10) contain the text "pass" "fail" if any one of the cells (A1:A10) contains the text "fail". How would I write the formula to achieve this? Regards gregork In A11 enter: =IF(COUNTIF(A1:A10,"Fail")>0,"Fail","Pass") HTH "gregork" <gregork@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:0RXSb.19911$ws.2664893@news02.tsnz.net... > ...

new emails
When I start a new email the text looks very small and hard to read but when I look at it in my sent folder it looks fine.... why? Have you checked your zoom level already? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Mike Bunting" <Mike Bunting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:228BBE80-21D2-4ADF-9048-CFB6C9DA3E9...

Product Keys #3
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello I bought Office v.X a while ago and I use it on an older Mac computer. I also just purchased a new Mac and wished to run my version of Office on it as well. When I run it on the new computer, an error occurs and says that it cannot be run simultaneously on two computers under the same product code and then it closes. I thought that the product came with three licenses? Where are the other licenses at for this and/or how can I obtain them? Thanks much! In article <59b7269b.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, St...

Add item discounting to inventory wizard
It would be infinately useful for me to be able to assign volume discounts to items based on MPQ and Regular, A, B, and C prices. For example. I sell an item that comes in a box quantity of 25. If a customer at any price level buys 25, the system discounts the item 10%. As it is now, I must go through item by item and enter this information. In my situation, I have thousands of items to update every time prices change. So it would be nice to simply say "if [MPQ] of item is purchased, discount 10%". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft r...

Convert XmlDocument to XpathDocument
Hi, I've an object of XmlDocument, I need to pass it to some function which takes XpathDocument object, How could I convert? There is not Conversion Operator overload like that. Your reply might help me a lot. Thanks, Fahad Fahad Ashfaque wrote: > I've an object of XmlDocument, I need to pass it to some function which > takes XpathDocument object, How could I convert? There is not Conversion > Operator overload like that. You can save to a MemoryStream and then load from that stream e.g. MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream(); xmlDocument.Save(memStream)...

option to show or hide social security number throughout system
Now that identify theft is a big issue, a great feature in HR and/or UPR would be an option to hide or show SS# on windows and reports. I'm having to cusomize HR and Payroll reports just to remove the SS#. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

migration #3
what is the best way to migrate outlook 2000 users to 2003? i think exmerge is the soultion...any other ideas? we are running exch 2003 enterprise server ExMerge is a solution for moving Exchange mailboxes between servers. It has nothing to do with changing Outlook versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "ntexchange05" <ntexchange05@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:evuHApvCFHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > what i...

Check Number format
In Great Plains our checks were initially set up with 20 zeros. For some reason when running the Vendor check request report on some of the PC’s (on screen and to the printer) the entire check number does not show up so it was requested that we remove 8 of the leading zeros. I went into Cards>>Financial>>Checkbook and pulled up the appropriate checkbook and removed the leading zeros from Next Check Number and Next Deposit. When I print the report, the zeros are still visible. Am I changing the correct field or will this change not affect existing numbers in the report I...

Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers
I have done a chart in excel and the gridlines are set so that the y axis numbers are inbetween the gridlines. When I choose minor gridlines I get double the gridlines. I just want a gridline above each number in my y axis Double click the axis that intersects the gridlines, and on the Scale tab, uncheck Axis Crosses Between Categories. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Tara Medway" <Tara Medway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47400C54-74B4-4E67-93AD-AE8B3F09BE47@microsoft.com...

shortcut ket to change formatting of text
hey, whats the shortcut key to change numbers to dates, and vice versa. cheers : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! This may be the sort of thing you want: CTRL+SHIFT+# Apply the Date format with the day, month, and year. This is a quote from Excel Help ( use "Keyboard shortcuts" for th search) Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ctrl-1 will pop up the Format|cells dialog ctrl-~ (ctrl-tilde, aka ctrl-shift-backquote on my USA Keyboard) will format a cell as General ctrl-# (ctrl-shift-4) will format as d-mmm-yy Try searching excel's...

Auto Number
Hi - In tblProvider I have ProcessYear and ProviderProcessNumber fields. In the bound form, frmProvider, I would like txtProcessProviderNumber to increment by 1 on each new record each new record entered during the Year. The year will be entered manually by the user via combo box in text field. Once the Process year changes to a new year I would want the numbers to start all over at 1. How can I do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Gary i n Michigan, USA GaryS wrote: >Hi - In tblProvider I have ProcessYear and ProviderProcessNumber fields. In >the bound form,...

Data entered from list automatically enters number in another cell
I am using Excel 2007 and here is an simplified example of what I need. Items Price Potatoes 4.35 Apples 5.55 Oranges 7.95 Onions 4.55 Carrots 3.75 Items Column is List for Valid entries in table below Prices are the numbers I want entered when I enter the Item If I enter Oranges from Dropdown List in A16 , I want Excel to automatically enter the number 7.95 3 columns over in D16,or if it is quite a bit easier, just 1 column over in cell B16 Example of table I want: My Entries: Excel Enters ...

converting plain data to table format
It has been a while since I used excel but I am almost sure there is a way to convert just plain rows and columns of data into a table format. This way I believe that adding rows to this block of data is as simple as tabbing after the last cell and it should just drop down to the next row and insert one??? correct?? Excel should recognize a contiguous range as a table, or list. Include headings in the first row, and leave at least one blank row and column between the table and other items on the worksheet. You can use the built-in data form to add records to the table (Data>Form). Or,...

sum numbers and ignore text
Hi there, I need some help please. I have a row of numbers and text and I need to sum the numbers only. How to do? a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 1 dnr 3 4 dnr total 8 thanks in anticipation ditchy Ditchy, a simple SUM formula will do it, since the SUM worksheet function ignores text values. So in your example, it's =SUM(A1:A5). -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" Visit us at www.ddmcomputing.com "ditchy" <ditchy@ncable.net.au> wrote in message news:dda1ad29.0405221934.5787f60f@posting.google.com... > Hi there, I need some help please. I have a row...

Line Numbering
Can I add line numbers to an excel spreadsheet? If so, how? Thanks "Ernie" <edeleon68@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:126f501c3f6ef$e59575e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I add line numbers to an excel spreadsheet? If so, > how? > Thanks Use the formula =ROW() copied down. Hi do you neet the row numbers on your printout? If yes goto 'File - Pagesetup - Table' and check the option to inlcude row and column headings -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ernie wrote: > Can I add line numbers to an excel spreadsheet? If so, > how? > Thanks ...

Problem with KB982526 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for
If I install this update and then reboot my computer freezes right after the boot screen animation... The only way I can get my system back is to boot safe mode and uninstall the update.... Tried this three times, twice thru windows updates, once with the downloaded update files from microsoft I'm running Win7 ultimate x64 HELP! HOW TO Hide an [Optional, non-security] Update... http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/24376-windows-update-hide-restore-hidden-updates.html Tim S wrote: > If I install this update and then reboot my computer freezes right after > the...

If formula #3
I am trying to find an if formula that says if the result of A-B is less than ..03 then 0 but if the result is less than 0 (example -.03) than show result. The reasoning may help. We don't want to be bothered with amounts less than 3 cents but we do want to display the credit balances because we have to refund the amount. Another way of trying to explain what I am trying to do is if the result of A-B is either .01,.02,.03, than just make it 0 but if it is -.01 show result as negative. Any help would be appreciated. Try this: =IF(OR(A1-B1={0.01,0.02,0.03}),0,A1-B1) HTH, Paul -- &...

Default Paper Size #3
Being in the UK, standard sized paper is A4. Can anyone tell me how to set Publisher to open in A4. At present it opens in Letter size which means I have to go to Page Setup and change it every time I want to create a document. I have reset both Publisher and Printer but both revert as soon as I close. TIA Ed Edward O'Brien <edward.j.obrien@btinternet.com> was recently heard to utter: > Being in the UK, standard sized paper is A4. Can anyone tell me how > to set Publisher to open in A4. At present it opens in Letter size > which means I have to go to Page Setup and ch...

Typing text is impossibly slow in text boxes when in publishing layout
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I try to type or edit text in a text box in a template document (a newsletter template) the typing, editing, deleting, backspacing or what ever, is absolutely impossibly slow. Am I doing something wrong or do I have something set up wrong. If it remains this way I will not be able to work in this program. Apart from using Publishing Layout View, I suspect you are not doing anything wrong. Publishing Layout View requires very powerful hardware, and even then it tends to crash a lot. If I were you...

selecting text in a document
Hi All, I have a macro that seeks out a particular string of text in a document and then moves down one line and selects the remaining text nin the document and writes it to a variable and then uses it subsequently in the message section of an email. Recently this method has been failing because the text is not being selected. I don't know if the PC was in EST mode a the time but I need the macro to work no matter what. The code I use is as follows Selection.HomeKey wdStory Selection.Find.Execute "Issued at" Selection.MoveDown wdLine...