How to change Series Order in a Combination Chart?

I have 3 series of data in my chart:

1st two series are in a Stacked Column chart
3rd series is a Clustered Column Chart

They are in the order as follows:

Series2
Series1  Series3

I want to change the series order now as follows:

             Series2
Series3  Series1

I tried right clicking on my chart and went into Format Data Series - Series
Order and change the Series order there.  Nothing happens.

Why is this not working? And, how do I change the series?

Please help.

P.S.  I have gone through Jon Peltier's example and many other combination
chart examples on the internet.  I am still not able to resolve my problem.

0
vrk1 (10)

Change only size of a thumb (CSliderCtrl)
When I extend size of CSliderCtrl, size of a thumb also grows as same ratio. Is there anyway to change size of thumb independently? i think they are bound together. The only way to do that is, you derive a your own sliderctrl, and do the draw work by yourself. ...

How do I use excel names with INDIRECT with charts
Hello, I want to create a Chart that does not directly reference cell-ranges (i.e. A1:A6), but excel-names that make the reference sheet-independent. My aim is to be able to copy one chart to other worksheets, which have their dataareas at the same places like the source-sheet. Problem: This works fine in cells but not in charts Excel name definition: =INDIRECT("R3C2";0):INDIRECT("R3C5";0) Any idea about this? Thanks in advance, Holger. You have to include the sheet name in the final formula that you want XL to use. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.co...

Combining Landscape and Portrait pages in a single document
While it was not possible in Publisher 2003, is there a chance that it is now possible in Publisher 2007 to have a landscape page in a portrait document? ...

Change IP Address of passive node in CCR
We have a CCR cluster on Windows Server 2008. The cluster is formed over a stretched subnet. Setup is as follows: Node01 - 10.0.31.50 and 10.0.32.50 Node02 - 10.29.1.50 and 10.29.2.50 We need to move Node02 to a new building which involves changing the IP addresses. Anyone got some help or assistance on doing this? Any gotchas to look out for? Appreciate your advice. ...

Outlook replication changes valid email to lastname firstname
CRM 4.0, Outlook 2007, CRM Outlook Online Client with latest Rollup. When some users are sync contact information between Outlook and CRM, sync changes email address firstname.lastname@company.com in CRM to format lastname firstname. Not happen to all users. One reason can be there are also mobile sync between Outlook (Exchange) and mobile phone. But this is also used by many users and only some have problems. It is look like email is populated with Outlook display value, not the real email. Any ideas what setting (and where) is not right? Jukka Majander ...

Change subform from a subform
I have a form named frmToday with a subform named frmMyView. The default subform for frmMyView is frmCalls. I change this with a button by using a private Sub routine Forms!frmTODAY!frmMYVIEW.Form.SourceObject = "frmDupes." I have a button on frmDupes with Forms!frmTODAY!frmMYVIEW.Form.SourceObject = "frmCalls" as a Private Sub routine. The intent is to change back to the original setup. It doesn't work. What do I need to do? Thanks! ...

Changing Inventory Item Types #2
In GP7.5, is there any way to change inventory item types once they have been used? Can the item be deleted and then recreated at the end of a year? Are there any utility programs that can do this? In particular, I've got some "sales inventory" items that I want to convert to "kits" and others that need to be "services" We are on 8.0, but I don't think it is possible to change the item type - not even with Professional System Tools. We have changed the item name (via tools) to include the word Discontinued. Then we set up a new item to repl...

Line Chart #13
Hi, The following is my data and I need to chart this. Is it possible to have a range in one cell? Thanks for your help in advance Experience (Years) Large Medium Small 1 $90,000-$100,000 $75,000-90,000 $65,000-78,000 2 $92,000-100,000 $80,000-95,000 $75,000-85,000 3 $105,000-130,000 $90,000-100,000 $85,000-95,000 4 $117,000-150,000 $100,000-115,000 $90,000-110,000 5 $140,000-170,000 $115,000-130,000 $100,000+ 6 $140,000-190,000 $135,000+ $100,000+ 7 $170,000-250,000 $135,000+ $110,000+ ...

Changing row height in a CListCtrl
Hello, I'm trying to change the row height of a list control by means of a slider. Currently, we're doing that by changing the font height. This works perfectly, except for one thing: The font actually changes as well (d'uh). For the items itself it's not really a huge issue, I'm using custom draw and can set the font height to a "fixed" value. But I can't do that for the headers. Is there perhaps another way to change the row height of a list control, or is changing the font height the only way to do it? Thanks, -- Maarten Kools ___________________...

Refresh pivot chart when info in a cell changes
To all, I am looking for help with a Macro. What I ultimately want to do is refresh a pivot chart when the user makes a selection from a list (in a data validation cell). For example, I am an end user that selects my territory from a "drop down". The pivot chart will update to the information that is directly related to my territory. Thanks in advance for your help. Excel 2007, PivotTable With Table dependent drop-downs instead of data validation drop-downs. With non-event-driven macros. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ygzjqyi2j1x/03_09_10.xlsm ...

data labels in charts
This is a probably one of the simplest questions but I'm just starting to chart again. I have entered a category title "year" in cell A1 and entered from 1995 to 2000 from A2 to A7 that I want to appear on the horizontal axis. I have entered a title in B1(unemployed) and 5 values B2 to B7 directly below. When I choose a "column" chart my vertical axis appears correctly but the horizontal axis does not include the years as labels. The labels that appear are the numbers 1 to 6 instead of 1995 to 2000. How do I make the chart pick up the data labels from colu...

Combine variable number of columns
I have a single spreadsheet with a list of clients, addresses and their product interests. This table will be used to drive a Mailmerge document. In the document, I want to be able to refer to the products in which they indicated an interest. The problem is that while one client may have identified only one product (one column) others have selected anywhere from two to 170 products - each product is in a separate column. I can join two columns with "&", but when I have an inconsistent number of columns how do I do this efficiently? - I will have to do it for each client, e...

Publish Form Changes without restarting IIS?
Is there another way to publish form changes without restarting IIS? We run a 24x7 IT shop and taking down a production system for every change is a pain. thank you. Mike Presumably as you are 24/7 you have multiple CRM servers, so you only need to IISRESET one CRM server at a time, thus users will not notice any loss of service "BWIT" <user1@bwinc.com> wrote in message news:ObSXFVvWFHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there another way to publish form changes without restarting IIS? We > run a 24x7 IT shop and taking down a production system for every chang...

How do you change the formatting for envelops in the normal templ.
the envelop paragraph formatting is 1.15 and 10 pt at end - this is not what I want - How do I change it to be single and 0 pts for all documents based on the normal template? Modify (or reset) the Envelope Address style, which by default does not have these characteristics. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "dcluchi" <dcluchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEA62CD4-57AA-4E9F-9D63-3BE505D1FDDD@microsoft.com... > the envelop paragraph formatting is 1.15 and 10 pt at e...

QUESTION- Simpler Way to Add a Data Series to Other Graphs?
Hi- I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of XY (Scatter) graphs. When I add a new data series to one graph, it is defined by 3 values (Name, X Value and Y Value) If I want to add this data series to 7 or 8 add'l graphs, I know that I can copy/paste these 3 values to each of them. Is there a simpler way to accomplish this? thnx ...

Change Hyperlink Destination Folder
In an Excel 2002 worksheet I need to change the destination folder in a column (750 rows) of hyperlinks. For example: file:///C:\Documents and settings\myname\Application Data\Microsoft\Data\12345.mht needs to be changed to file:///E:\My Documents\Travel\2005\Data\12345.mht file:///C:\Documents and settings\myname\Application Data\Microsoft\Data\56789.mht changed to file:///E:\My Documents\Travel\2005\Data\56789.mht All the ".mht" files are now in the folder E:\My Documents\Travel\2005\Data\ TIA Why don't you do a find and replace. Replace it with some...

Excel 2007 chart color change based on the label.
I have 12 charts 1 for each person and the data changes every week and some of the values have 0 so are filtered out. On the chart I want 0-15 to be blue, 16-30 to be light purple, 31-60 to be a cream color, 61-90 to be light blue, and 90+ to be dark purple. With the code below I can change the color if I take the if statement out but I would like to change the color based on the label. I have tried several things like .text, .name, and .label. I just can't fine the right name. Name1 0-15 1 61-90 1 90+ 3 Name 2 0-15 14 16-30 5 31-60 1 61-90 6 90+ 12 For i = 1 To A...

Boxplot and Whisker Chart
Hello, I use the chart wizard\custom chart\Line on 2 axes to draw boxplot and whisker chart with percentage on the left y axes and quality on the right y axes but it doesn't show right like the others chart. Anyone know how to draw the Line on 2 axes or Line-column on 2 axes for Boxplot and Whisker Chart? Thanks, ...

Making cell change colour
Hi all I want to make a cell change colour 'on click'. Is there any way that this is possible? Help would be appreciated, Many thank darren --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi this would require VBA / using an event procedure like Selection_change. Do you want to go this way? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi all > > I want to make a cell change colour 'on click'. > > Is there any way that this is possible? > > Help would be appreciated, > > Many thank > > darren > > > --- > Message posted f...

How to change the scan code while posting WM_KEYDOWN and WM_KEYUP messages?
Hello, I am working with win32 serial communication in VC++. My application communicates with a Control Panel hardware device which is similar to a Keyboard. It has various keys/buttons ("0-9 digit keys, A-Y alphabet keys and F1,F2,F3 keys") on it , and is connected through the serial port of the PC. My application has to capture which key/button is pressed and released on the Control Panel board. When a key/button is pressed or released on the Control Panel board, my application should post the appropriate message to the main handling application which is responsible for processing...

Combined line-scatter graph with 2 Y-axis messed up
I have a chart in Excel 2007 (under XP sp3) with 2 line (L1 & L2) and 2 scatter series (S1 & S2, representing means of respectively L1 and L2 datapoints). Both L-points are located at last datapoint-position. X-values are formatted as 'Genereal'. Both L1 and S1 are referenced to 1st Y-axis, only L2 to 2nd Y-axis. Here's where the error comes in. When I reference S2 also to Y2, it looks ok until I saved the sheet and reopen it, After reopening, THE CHART IS GONE ! AFTER PREVIEW, IT REAPPEARS BUT THE FORMAT IS TOTALLY MESSED UP ?! Both Y-axes are shrinken and L2 and ...

List Box Change Event
Hi, I have a list box and have the following code in the worksheet module: Private Sub MyListBox_Change() Sheets("Report").Select End Sub My list box is called MyListBox but when I select it nothing happens. All I want is to go to another sheet after the change occurs. The only thing I can think is the name of my list box is incorrect but it does show as MyListBox in the cell name drop down but it doesnt appear in the defined names. Using 2003. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance Martin What sort of ListBox is it, from the Forms to...

PSTL Account Modifier takes 60 hours to combine accounts!
I'm reframing my clients GL Structure with GP PSTL Account Modifier. MBS has informed me that it takes approx 20 seconds to process one line / account. We tested this... I ran 4 accounts to combine into one. It took over a minute. I have 10,000 accounts to be processed... they said to expect 58 hours to execute the change.... Plus, there is no status or progress bar to indicate if the app is working or simply "Hung" SQL Profiler doesn't show any activity either... We think this is because the executible is doing all the work and Account Modifier is not driven by store...

Chart with three SeriesCollections
Greetings! At me such question: I have constructed a chart with thre SeriesCollections, but it shows strange - that is values1 = values values1 and values2 = values + values1 + values2. Categories are the same. How to show it in a normal kind -- docd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- docdz's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m35 View this thread: http://www.hightechtalks.com/t229428 ...

automatic format change
when someone sends me a message with an image or animation in it in HTML if it goes to one of my accounts it somes through fine, if it goes to another the images are converted to attachments in a plain text message. Both of my email accounts are with the same ISP and configured identically. Ths message is the same message with the two accounts in the header. It appears to me that the accounts are configured differently but I can't figure out where. Any ideas. Thanks. -- ces ...