how to change default comment format in excel (2000)

I want to change the default font for comments.  I know how to do this each
individual time but want to make the change permanent so I don't have to do
it each time I enter a comment.

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to change the Font size at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default

And she has a macro that can do more:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Formatted

--

Dave Peterson
0

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

conditional formatting sort

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

Change position ID in HR

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

Business Portal Development

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Excel VBA