How to change a color of a cell using a condition formula

I would like to change the color of a cell automatically using a condition
formula.....is this possible?
0
Carlos1 (89)

Yes, go to Format | Conditional Formatting.

--
Regards

Juan Pablo Gonz�lez

"Carlos" <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to change the color of a cell automatically using a condition
> formula.....is this possible?

0
JuanPablo1 (72)
10/8/2004 2:51:04 PM
Hi
see 'Format - Conditional Format'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Carlos wrote:
> I would like to change the color of a cell automatically using a
> condition formula.....is this possible?
0
frank.kabel (11126)

formula within IF function
How do I use a formula within the IF function? What I want to do is check if a number is less than or equal to an amount, calculate one thing, if it is not, calculate another. I tried this: IF(B21<=150,"=B21*E32","150*E32) But I only get text returned. Please help!! Thanks -- Shirley Try... =IF(B21<=150,B21*E32,150*E32) Hope this helps! In article <FB9680A4-1BB7-46AD-BF6D-0088535AE979@microsoft.com>, "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I use a formula within the IF function? What I want to do is check if >...

conditional formatting sort

Count If Formula #4

New to excel

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Change position ID in HR

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

default values in a cell

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

using the journal on outlook

Business Portal Development

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...

How do you change the APR?

Formula for cross tab data filling

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

formula or VBA
I need to search through a column checking condtions. If the conditions are met, then I want to enter the corresponding value in the column next to it into a different cell. Basically, I want to search column A and, if the conditions are met, put the value in B into C. Would this be easier via formula or code? And maybe some starting suggestions would be nice if you don't mind. -- Thanks, Jim in a formula in col b =if(cond,a1,"") using vba for each c in range("a1:a100") if cond then c.offset(0,1)=c next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "...