How to automatically paste cells from one sheet to another sheet?

I'm working on an Expenditure file.

12 sheets are for the months of the year and 10 other sheets are for the
categories of various expenses. ie: Medical Expenses.

I'd like to be able to enter a receipts info into the Month sheet and under
the column for DETAILS if I enter Medical (or a formula?) Can I have THAT ROW
referring to that receipt automatically copy to the MEDICAL Sheet also?

Is this at all possible??

Type an equals sign in the cell you want the information to end up in, click
over to another worksheet, and click on the cell you want to reference.
Excel will automatically enter it in.

"Jenni" wrote:

> I'm working on an Expenditure file.
>
> 12 sheets are for the months of the year and 10 other sheets are for the
> categories of various expenses. ie: Medical Expenses.
>
> I'd like to be able to enter a receipts info into the Month sheet and under
> the column for DETAILS if I enter Medical (or a formula?) Can I have THAT ROW
> referring to that receipt automatically copy to the MEDICAL Sheet also?
>
> Is this at all possible??

OWA jumping mouse

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

WLM transfer to another computer
Hi, I finally moved from Windows 7 RTM to Win7 Pro 64. I did it by installing the new OS on a brand new hard drive, then installed my old hard drive in a 2.5" external enclosure. I've been successful in moving most of my files and settings over, but WLM is the exception. Can someone help answer these questions for me: 1. Where are the actual mail files stored? 2. Where is the account login info stored? 3. In Outlook and OE installing on a new computer, even after moving files, prompted for a full redownload off of the POP server. Anyway to avoid this? Is ther...

Perhaps another Money alternative?
After years of their saying "what's Windows?" I not that the following announcement: --- Announcement: GnuCash 2.1.1 Release - 2007-04-28 17:47 GnuCash 2.1.1 released The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.1.1 aka "Bug-begone", the second of several unstable 2.1.x releases of the GnuCash Open Source Accounting Software which will eventually lead to the stable version 2.2.0. With this new release series, GnuCash is available on Microsoft Windows for the first time... --- I haven't checked into this further just yet, but that will certainly be...

Automatically open Detail Entry Window
In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this with Modifier or VBA? Extender would come in very handy. You don't need to write a single code. Record a macro using GP macro and embed it on the SOP Entry window using Extender. "Elaine" wrote: > In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to > open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How > would I go about doi...

How to detect my tray icon covered by another app.?
Could someone tell me how to detect my system tray icon covered by another application? If the tray icon is covered, I don't want to update the icon. Thank you very much in advance. "L. Zhou" <lzhou97@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u1HUfApYDHA.2476@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Could someone tell me how to detect my system tray icon covered by another > application? If the tray icon is covered, I don't want to update the icon. > > Thank you very much in advance. > > Hmm, I doubt that is possible... The only thing I think you can do is to duplicat...

Parameters to open SO Manager with your credentials automatically?
Does anyone know of either shortcut target line parameters that would cause you to automatically log in with a specific user/password combo; or even a command prompt parameter? Thanks! ...