how to address all cells in column excluding first n cells in that column

Hi
how to address all cells in column excluding first n cells in that colum

Than

alekm
0
anonymous (74722)

Do you mean put the actual cell address in the cell? If
so, try:

=IF(ROW()<n,"",ADDRESS(ROW(),COLUMN(),4))

where n = last row to exclude.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

0
jason.morin (561)
5/17/2004 2:51:54 PM
Hi
something like
=SUM(OFFSET($A$1,10,0,1000))
to exclude the first 10 cells?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

alekm wrote:
> Hi,
> how to address all cells in column excluding first n cells in that
> column
>
> Thanx
>
> alekm
0
frank.kabel (11126)
5/17/2004 2:56:12 PM
One way

OFFSET(A1,10-1,,65536-10+1)

will be A10:A65536, you can obviously replace

10-1 with 9 and 10+1 with 11

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"alekm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> how to address all cells in column excluding first n cells in that column
>
> Thanx
>
> alekm

0
terre08 (1112)

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

Automatic changes in cells

exclude administrator login to OWA ?
Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? This would be meant as a security precaution. Exch 2000, AD 2003. Thanks. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:51:28 GMT, "JAQK" <johnny@tamtam.com> wrote: >Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a >mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? > >This would be meant as a security precaution. > >Exch 2000, AD 2003. > > > >Thanks. > > > In ADU&C on the Exchange server g...

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Calculating on alphabetic cell content

Migrating Exchange servers
We are in the process of migrating to a new exchange server. The issue we are having is transfering the user's outlook (xp, 2k) address book/contact list to the new server without manually having to log into everyone's computer and pointing their address books to the new server. Is there a way to do this authomatically server-side? You're moving the mailboxes, right? The user's "address book" is the Contacts folder in the mailbox. So, there's nothing extra to move. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

Sorting Cells by Colors

Character Length in a column
I have a column where every cell must have 14 characters. Lets say have the name Angel. I need 9 more charcters. Next cell down have the word cake. I need 10 more charcters.How do I automatciall insert the spaces I need to have 14 charcters. HELP PLEASE!!!!! GOIN NUTS ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements One way: Do you care about what characters are added? I'l...

Freeze the side column/top row & scroll others
what is the function to set (lock in or freeze) the first column and / or top row of a spreadsheet, so the words and numbers remain in the same place as you scroll the other columns and rows. (so you can add more columns..yet keep the main information in the first column/row) Freeze Panes..... In older versions of Excel, it is under Window. In 2007 version of Excel, it is under View. You first select a cell, then activate the command. Excel uses the selected cell's upper left corner to define the freeze point. Play with it. You can also Unfreeze panes that were fro...