How to add same names in the numeral count in the next sheet

How to add same names in the numeral count in the next sheet,find the below
i have copied..

Sheet 1

S \ No	Facility Name	Vendor Name
1	CDC - 1	SLS
2	CDC - 1	SLS
3	CDC - 1	SLS
4	CDC - 1	SLS
5	CDC - 1	SLS
6	CDC - 1	SLS
7	CDC - 1	SLS
8	CDC - 1	SLS
9	CDC - 1	SLS
10	CDC - 1	SLS
11	CDC - 1	MM
12	CDC - 1	MM
13	CDC - 1	MM
14	CDC - 1	MM
15	CDC - 1	MM
16	CDC - 1	MM
17	CDC - 1	MM
18	CDC - 1	MM
19	CDC - 1	MM
20	CDC - 1	MM
21	CDC - 1	MM
22	CDC - 1	MM

Sheet2
Date	1-Dec	2-Dec
SLS	6	4
MM	14	13
NPT	19	18
IPT	9	10
SSRM	19	21
SRS	17	17
Cabs Operated	84	83

Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. ...

How to add 5 min to current time ()
Greeting, How to add 5 min to current time ()?? On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:23:00 -0800, ghost <ghost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Greeting, >How to add 5 min to current time ()?? DateAdd("n", 5, Now()) or for just a time value - actually a date/time value on December 30, 1899 - DateAdd("n", 5, Time()) -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

EzPaste-xl2ppt Excel add-in, automating the copy/paste of charts and data
Hello, This is to notify about the release of EzPaste (http:// www.EzPaste.net), an Excel add-in intended to completely automate the transfer of charts and data from Excel to PowerPoint. EzPaste identifies automatically all the charts and the tables defined in the active workbook. The user then selects which of them he wants to paste to PowerPoint=AE , and EzPaste does all the work, would you have to paste one or one hundred tables/charts at once Even if you have to paste the selected range or chart, EzPaste does it with the click of a button Sorry if this message is a bit advertising, b...

assign cell content as file name
I am attempting to create a macro that will save a workbook with the file name under which I save the workbook coming from the contents of one of the cells in the workbook. Suppose that each time the workbook was altered, a specific cell (A1 on Sheet1 for instance) contained the desired file name for that workbook. It is my goal to create a macro that automatically assigns said workbook a name based on the content of that cell. Any help would be most appreciated. Something like??? dim myFileName as string myfilename = "C:\temp\" & thisworkbook.worksheets("sheet1"...

Name Range with using Data Form
I first created a variable with A1:D1, four columns with named variable Data. How to expand this Data range to A1:D2 after using the DataForm to add one row data in the worksheet?? The same, the Data range should be A1:D3 when adding one more data row... million thanks Hi use the following formula in the name definition dialog =OFFSET($A$1:$D$1,0,0,COUNTA($A:$A)) >-----Original Message----- >I first created a variable with A1:D1, four columns with named variable >Data. How to expand this Data range to A1:D2 after using the DataForm to add >one row data in the worksheet?? The...

New Sheets obtaining data
HI I have a workbook that we keep financial data in. Every day the daily sales are entered into the current week. I have a template sheet that I copy every week and have to input the lookup for the previous week... example... In the newly created sheet week22 B:31 has " =week21!H31+B29".....this just addes some variances that need to be calculated. Each week I have to type this in for the new sheet adjusting for the new week. I was wondering if there was a way to have a template that would do this but advance the week each time automatically. New week 23 would be copied and it...

disable unhide sheets on toolbar
Hello is there a way to dis-able the unhide sheets toolbar? TIA, Ditchy Hi Ditchy Protect the workbook (Tools > Protection menu) to prevent hiding, unhiding and renaming of sheets. HTH. Best wishes Harald "ditchy" <ditchy@ncable.net.au> skrev i melding news:1115110468.548181.247220@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello > is there a way to dis-able the unhide sheets toolbar? > TIA, Ditchy > If you want to take out that control then use Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("Format").Controls("Sheet").Co...

cannot add to archive.pst
A few months ago, I manually archived a few folders of my inbox and it worked great. I verified that the archive was there, (open outlook data file) and the archive data was in my folder list. I just tried to archive more data and it does not work. I do not get any error messages, outlook seems like it is going through the process ( a little quickly) but the files do not move. They are still in the original folders, not in archive. archive.pst did not change in size. How can I correct this? Using Outlook 2003. Archive depends on the date settings you have set, and this date is t...

Reports and making it look prettier: Last Name, First Name Rank
I'm trying to pretty up my report by eliminating the forced space created by having one field of the report for 'LastName', one for 'FirstName', and one for 'Rank.' The Rank isn't too huge of an issue, and if three items in one field gets to be too much, I have no problem leaving that as a side item of sorts. But, I want my report to look a bit better by putting the names together! I want the report to go to my table, pull the LastName from that column, and pair it with the matching FirstName in the column to the right. (Since it's just...

Insert empty numeric value
Dear all, In VB, I have three textbox which are amount1,amount2 and amount3. After user enter the value in the textbox, I will insert the value into Access table. The table have three columns amount1 , amount2 and amount3, and all are nummeric Type. However, if the user do not enter any value in textbox . The insert statement will become as follows: Insert into table1 (amount1,amount2,amount3) values (,,) Then access complain that there is syntax error in insert statement. Does that mean I cannot insert empty value for the numeric value in access.? How to solve this problem. Than...

How to record percentage increases in materials costing sheet.
I am trying to do a materials costing sheet where I would like to be able to periodically increast the base cost of the product by different percentages. E.g. Cost of Apples $10.00 but might be increased by 5% then 2.5% and therefore the base cost would keep changing. I know how do first % increase but not how to then use that figure as the base figure for future adjustments. Thanks for amy help. I am very new to this. You could put a % in one cell. Select the cell and give it a name by Insert-->Name-->Define. Call it "increase". Then, in the cell where you put the f...

Is it possible to add a "View" button under the purchase order section?
Would be nice to have the abilty to allow someone to be able to view the purchase order as opposed to the given "new, delete, edit, or receive" buttons. This way someone who needed the information and did not have the appropriate security would not be able to delete or change the PO. I tried to CTL S the new, delete, edit and receive buttons, but that basically locks them out completely. Is this something that may be possible? You can make excel pivot table so any employee can view that worksheet from their terminal. This way you can define the fields you want to show as well ...

Range of an Excel Sheet
I want to open a linked Excel Sheet with the appropriate range. The excel filename / range I have is the following: C:\Documents and Settings\aparmar\Desktop\Book1.xslx!Sheet!R1C1:R5C2 I'm opening the following by stripping of the extra information : C:\Documents and Settings\aparmar\Desktop\Book1.xslx How do I select the Range in Excel using !Sheet!R1C1:R5C2 ? thanks, Amrit Command lines to open workbooks do not include specific sheets and ranges. To open to a specific sheet and range selection you must use VBA Name the range then add this code to Thisworkbook module of Book1...

How do you change a field name in 2002 Excel
I have copied and pasted a whole database from Works into the Excel program but can't seem to find a way to change the field names from A, B, C, to what I want as Last Names, First Names, etc. Aarrrrgh. It can't be THAT difficult! <G> Using the HELP did nothing for me thus I am here asking this silly Q. AnnE in MN You cannot change the Column letters from A, B, C etc. You can choose to have column and row headers not shown under Tools>Options>View Enter your titles(names) in row 1 then select A2 and Window>Freeze Panes to lock row 1 in view. Gord Di...

Add range options to Rec Dist report
Add additonal range options to the Receivings Distribution report - only by Audit Trail is allowed ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b0268d6b-4b6a-4805-9b52-e...

Cannot add user to CRM
I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I wonder why!? I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD, right? If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I would surely appreciate that!!! CRM deployment manager will not display certain categories of users - eg if they have been migrated from NT domains or Novel NDS without passwords. Search the group archives for UserAccountControl "Martijn van Halen" <MartijnvanHalen@d...

Sheet outline range.
How can I determine in vba the range occupied by a sheet? The edges of the sheet may be "ragged" ie. there will be blank cells within the range and at its edges - I want to determine the overall rectangular occupied outline to use in a Range statement. TIA Chris Depending on what you want, you may want to try .usedrange. msgbox worksheets("Sheet1").usedrange.addresss (for example) Be aware that excel keeps track of the usedrange in a way you probably don't--it remembers the last used cell, even if you've cleared that cell. Debra Dalgleish...

Prevent excel from changing numeric data ranges into dates?
I want to prevent excel from changing my numeric data into dates (ie. 10-12, into 12-Oct). I want to import specific data ranges, not a date values. Whenever I paste or type a possible date, like 10-12, excel assumes I am writing Oct. 12, 2004. Then, Excel formats the cell into a Custom d-mmm format (see scrn shot @ www.vd4.org/excel_issue.gif). If I change the Custom format to General, excel converts the date into the DATE'S value (ie. 12-Oct, into 38272; which I think is the # of days since 1900?). How can I *prevent* excel from changing my data ranges into dates (ie keep 10-12 ...

Name a worksheet tab with data in a cell
I have Excel 2002 and would like to rename a worksheet tab with a cell reference. Example, name the tab "John Doe" his name is located in cell b2. each time I change the value in b2, the name of the tab will change accordingly. Hi Donovan, In the worksheet's module (right-click the sheet's tab | View Code), paste the following: Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then Me.Name = Target.Value End If End Sub --- Regards, Norman "donovan" <anonymous@discussions...

automatically add borders to a cell after entry is complete
I've seen this done before. I would like to format the cells in my spreadsheet to automatically add a border to seperate one cell entry from the next after I'm finished with the entry. In other words after I tab out of the cell. Thanks, BKD you can set a conditional formatting. Highlight the area you will input numbers go to format--> conditional Formatting--> cell value is change to not equal to 0 click on format, select border--> choose one with all borders around it, click ok and ok again. now if you input any number except 0 you will see the borders. hope it hel...

Counting dates
I am trying to count the number of dates in a column that appear b month and year. For instance, I some that are 11/23/2003 and 11/24/200 and 11/21/2002. How can I makew a formula that will count the instance of 11/2003 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUMPRODUCT((YEAR(A1:A100)=2004)*(MONTH(A1:A100)=11)) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "jdavis3874 >" <<jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nos...

Sorting order to include alpha numeric
I am having trouble sorting alpha numeric text consecutively on an excel spread sheet. I'm only using the first column & the number for the "Sort By" Any number with alpha's or hyphenated numbers get sorted to follow AFTER all the pure numeric numbers (which is out of sequence for me). Is there a way to get the numbers to sort so the numeric portion of the number is always consecutive? For example: 10008 10009 10010 10010-A [these next numbers with -alpha relocate to bottom of numeric sequence] 10010-A-120 Thanks. Gary use helping column Cell B1 put t...

reduce poster to regular sheet
Win 2002/XP Is there a function in Publisher to take a 11 & 17 poster -"shrink" and print out on 8-1/2 X 11 paper ? Thank you Pat Joram pjoram@monroecc.edu What version Publisher??? Some printers have Zoom Smart... Look at your printer options. You can select all, copy, paste special, picture and shrink it that way. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pat" <pjoram@monroecc.edu> wrote in message news:OMlCDHQvEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Win 2002/XP > > Is there a function...

Sort a 'Protected' sheet
Using Excel 2002, when I try to sort a protected sheet with a macro, I get a dialog box with 'Run time error 1004'. I allowed sorting when I set up the macro. Do I need to 'unprotect' the sheet with the macro and then 'protect' it again after the macro does its sorting? Any suggestions? Thanks, Barney As ALWAYS, post your coding efforts for comments -- Don Guillett Excel MVP SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Barney" <barneypo@no-spambellsouth.net> wrote in message news:srMii.817$yD2.605@bignews1.bellsouth.net... > Using Excel ...