I want to add a reset button to an excel spreadsheet that will restore the
values of all changed cells to the original saved ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dawn
0
Dawnybros (1)

Hi
this would require quite some VBA code as you somehow have to store the
original values for example on a separate hidden sheet

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Dawnybros" <Dawnybros@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:3340601E-16EE-4296-8F50-B0BAC18EA387@microsoft.com...
> I want to add a reset button to an excel spreadsheet that will
restore the
> values of all changed cells to the original saved ones.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dawn

0
frank.kabel (11126)
12/2/2004 3:27:22 PM
Not sure this is what you want, but this macro will revert the file to the
last saved version.
Sub RevertFile()

wkname = ActiveWorkbook.path & "\" & ActiveWorkbook.Name
ActiveWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False

Workbooks.Open FileName:=wkname

End Sub

Greg
> Hi
> this would require quite some VBA code as you somehow have to store the
> original values for example on a separate hidden sheet
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
>
> "Dawnybros" <Dawnybros@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:3340601E-16EE-4296-8F50-B0BAC18EA387@microsoft.com...
> > I want to add a reset button to an excel spreadsheet that will
> restore the
> > values of all changed cells to the original saved ones.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Dawn

0
gregrivet (92)

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

visual basic

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Single click selects multiple cells

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

Need to add to current formula

Value is BLANK