how print page out of pages, w/o header?

Thanks for any help.
I have a workbook, with a header for some columns, but the last page of the
workbook (the lowest rows of worksheet), don't need the headers, but I don't
see any functions for stopping headers on a certain page. Is this possible?
Not a big deal, it's just a row of labels with no info underneath them, but I
would like to get rid of this header for this one last page if possible. Of
course, I could change from headers to putting it into the worksheet itself,
but I was wondering if I could do it this way.
Thanks again.

0
IanElliott (19)

Check your print range in File | Page Setup | Sheet tab. You might find
that it exceeds the area in which you have data.

Pete

0
pashurst (2576)
1/5/2006 7:29:24 PM
Thanks Pete, I have the print range so that it shows all that needs to be
printed, if I change it so that it doesn't include the area I wanted to be
printed, it won't print. Maybe there is some code I can put in a macro so
that when it prints, it doesn't print the header for the last page?
Thanks

"Pete" wrote:

> Check your print range in File | Page Setup | Sheet tab. You might find
> that it exceeds the area in which you have data.
>
> Pete

0
IanElliott (19)

Intelligent Message Filter- can the junk email feature be turned o
I am wondering if there is a reg hack or other method of running the Intelligent Message Filter but disabling the feature to send stuff to junk email? I have temporarily uninstalled it for customer since there were too many complaints about stuff going into to junk email. The filter capacity for the most part works pretty well and what is going into archieve looks like SPAM with only minor exceptions. I was looking at reinstalling the Intelligent Message Filter and not setting the second setting –Store Junk Email Configuration. Although I intially had the settings SCL lower I raised...

Print area
I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored background. How do I change the appearance of cells outside of the print area? Sounds like you're in Page Break Preview Click View, Normal -- HTH Roger Shaftesbury (UK) "Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6BC3F7E-E0D5-408D-9D01-AE51471FDBA5@microsoft.com... > I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored backgrou...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

How to copy Comapnyweb from Svr2003 w MSDE to Svr 2003R2 w SQL2005
How can I copy companyweb from (source) Microsoft SBS 2003 Premium other then English Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 (6.0.2.8117) with MSDE to (destination) Microsoft SBS 2003 R2 Premium English Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 (6.0.2.6411) with SQL2005 Source server and destination server are in separeted network with no access to internet. Thanks in advance. ...

Header & Footer #2
I often get files from other users who do not maintain the headers footers properly. Is it possible that we adjust the Header and/or Footer for on worksheet and the Header and/or Footer is automaticcaly updated for al other worksheets in the same file. It would save a lot of time, sinc otherwise you have to go to all the worksheets and make the change manually. Thanks in advance. PS: Using Excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Group the sheets first(right click on a sheet tab and choose"Select all sheets") Change the header in File Page Setup Ungroup t...

Hyperlinks into VISIO page
While it is possible to link from one visio document shape to another visio file, specific page, I am unable to find or determine (based on testing) the html syntax for connecting from a hyperlink in a different kind of document (like a word or excel file) to a specific page. The default seems to be open to whatever page was last saved. Does anyone know the proper tag for creating this link? #bookmark works for all other microsoft products, but doesn't seem to work for VISIO? Thank you. (and yes, I have already read all the topics in all groups and find no answer - this is the third...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

Publisher 2007: How do I change dates on calendar page in newslet
I'm creating a newsletter. I added a calendar page. In previous versions of Publisher, I was able to get to Calendar Options to change the month. In Publisher 2007 when I insert a calendar page into a newsletter, I can no longer access the Calendar Options task pane. Please describe how to change the dates. The calendar wizard is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future service pack. Meanwhile you will have to manually change the calendar dates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Stephanie" &...

cash drawer not opening but reciept is printing
I have installed Microsoft RMS 2.0 on Windows Vista. I had issues installing my EPSON printer TM-T88IV. It would not work when i put it as "OPOS" device but it worked when i switched it to a "Windows" Device. Now the reciept prints but the problem is that the cash drawer wont open when the reciept is printed. The cash drawer is APG VB 320-BL1616. Any ideas whats wrong with it? thanks Bad cable perhaps? Can you switch cables with another register that IS working to see if it's the cable/pin configuration? Just a thought. "Akbar Mian" wrote: > I...

Front Page 2003
I have just had my old laptop data transferred to anew laptop and on attemptiing to load Frontpage 2003 i am told they found that the disc was cracked and unusable. I have 2002 Version which is now loaded but wish to upgrade to get back to 2003. i cannot appear to find a copy of Frontpage 2003 which I can download anywhere (I have my product key is it is all legal) - has anyone any bright ideas how I can get aroud this problem and where I can get a copy of 2003 from please??? Help!!!! -- Rod You might find a copy on E-Bay or Amazon. FrontPage is no longer supported ...

single payment w/split to multiple loans
I made a single payment to a bank for 3 different loans. When I go to split the categories and apply the payment to the loans loans are not available in the split view. Money 2002 Thanks Dean IF the question you didn't ask, but meant to, was "is there a way around this?" The answer is not a good one. The only not-so-good one that comes to mind is an intermediate account. This will make the three transactions you don't want into four. "Dean Dummitt" <ddummitt at pstel dot net> wrote in message news:Te6dnRktv7bffbrYnZ2dnUVZ_qqdnZ2d@trueband.net... ...

SFO CRM folders won't display page
SFO appeared to install correctly. The CRM toolbar buttons work fine in SFO. But when I click on a CRM folder such as accounts, I get the following Action Canceled error. I am running CRM 1.2 and this is on a Windows XP client. I have installed the SP2 and SFO enhancement patches and cleared forms cache in Outlook. I also uninstalled and reinstalled SFO. SFO works fine on all other laptops within our organization. Here is the error which occurs when I select any folder within SFO/CRM. Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might ...

Count records b/w time range
I have a sheet which has data with date & time fields like this 19/10/2005 10:10 19/10/2005 11:30 19/10/2005 12:12 19/10/2005 12:15 19/10/2005 10:12 How do I make a formula to pull out count between each half hour slot? like: 10:00 - 10:30 =2 10:30 - 11:00 =0 11:00 - 11:30 =1 11:30 - 12:00 =0 12:00 - 12:30 =2 Please help. Cheers! Sunny =sumproduct(--(B1:B100>--"10:00:00"),--(B1:B100<=--"10:30:00")) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) <sunilkeswani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131569006.191782.216510@g44g200...

Digital ID name not found error in Outlook 2003 w/ Exchange 2000
WinXP Pro SP2 fully patched (upgraded from Win2K Pro SP4) Office 2003/Outlook 2003 SP2 fully patched I'm installing company issued certificates in Outlook 2003 for the first time for digital signature and encrypted email. When I try to send email with my digital signature I get the error: Your Digital ID name can not be found by the underlying security system I have removed and reinstalled these certs several times (including system reboots after removal) with no change. I went to thawte.com and got a freemail cert issued but it gives the same error message when I try to use ...

print area poser
need to know if this is possible want to automatically print data from sheet 1 via a print area in sheet2 once it has printed the data, i need it to clear this data and read from another row on sheet 1 all in all i need a single row print area in sheet 2 to read from about 50 different rows in sheet 1. dont think its possible myself but what do you reckon???? regards neil -- neilwebb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24450 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Delay after connecting w/ RPC over HTTPS
My users can connect using RPC over HTTPS, but there is an irritating one-minute delay after the connection is made, during which Outlook shows "Connected" in the bottom-right info box and "Waiting to update this folder." This happens EVERY time we connect, even if we've disconnected moments before. Is this normal? If not, any ideas? On 22 Jun 2006 08:59:35 -0700, maximum@cheerful.com wrote: >My users can connect using RPC over HTTPS, but there is an irritating >one-minute delay after the connection is made, during which Outlook >shows "Connected&quo...

CPropertySheet
.... again ... but none of the answers I can find is useful ... The documentation for CPropertyPage::OnWizardNext says you can insert a page like this: // Since CPropertySheet() always adds new pages to the end of // its propertypage list, we have to remove all pages starting // at index 1 (original location for the second page). Then, // add them back one at a time. for (int i = 1; i < count; i++) sheet->RemovePage(i); for (i = 1; i < arr_size; i++) sheet->AddPage(m_PropPageArray[i]); However this doesn't work. The reason it doesn'...

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...

P2002 S-L-O-W on Page Change
Recently "upgraded" to Publisher 2002 from Publisher 2000. A three-page document now requires about 45 seconds to switch from one page to another. One of the pages has about 12 text frames and 3 photos. I copied the file and removed all frames. Same delay. (And this file, that now has no visible content, has a size of 2.2MB.) This behavior is identical on two machines (removed 2002 from one machine and installed on another.) First machine is W2K, 600MHz, 256MB. Second is XP, 2.3GHz, 512MHz. Is this video related? Both machines have 64MB display cards. All Office, OS,...

Rotating page numbers
I have a document with both page layouts (landscape and portrait) however the page numbers obviously will be pointing in the direction of the associated layout does anyone know how to be consistent in this? ...

Publisher 2007 / Vista will not print
I get message "Publisher cannot complete the operation" when trying to print. Print preview shows image just fine. Am able to print other Office applications (and other non-Office apps) without difficulty. This is a recent problem, occurring only within the last month; prior to that, no difficulties. Is your printer driver current? Check with the manufacturer's web site. Try this, in the Printer Folder chose a different default printer. Open Publisher and your Publisher file. When viewing your document in print preview, minimize the screen, open the Printer folder, sel...

When printing, how do I keep a letter-sized document from expandi.
I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But every time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. Please help!!! Check your printer settings inside Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "godovino" <godovino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AEC49BF-CBCA-4F05-932C-034B008D6472@microsoft.com... >I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But >every > time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. > > Please help!!! Could ...

Set print width to page width in VBA
IF I set the width, e.g. ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 It automatically makes it 1 page tall, not good on long sheets, how do I set it to scale 1 page wide and however many pages tall? -- A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer. I recorded a macro when I did it manually. These are the lines that I'd keep: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .Zoom = False .FitToPagesWide = 1 .FitToPagesTall = False End With Trevor Best wrote: > > IF I set the width, e.g. > > ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 > > It automat...

Printing too much!
Hello, I printed a spread sheet - it came out to 40 pages, but only 20 of the 40 pages had data. How do I set Excel to only print rows and columns with data - not the empty cells? I just hit the print button and it did it all. Thanks, Tmuld. Either set the print area or delete (not clear-DELETE) the un-needed rows and SAVE. Try again. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Tavish Muldoon" <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message news:e2470f35.0411261334.13573d82@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I printed a spread sheet - it came out to 40 pages, bu...

Puzzled by HPPT post Request Headers not arriving
Problem with HTTP Request Headers I have an app that uses an HTTP Post to send some stuff to a server and get some data back. It works OK but I would like to save bandwidth by compressing the return data. My problem is that the header that I want to send, to allow compression on the server, is not being received by the server. I have patched the serverscript to reflect back the headers and neither of the header strings seems to have got there. The post string itself gets there, but the 'Accept-Encoding' header does not. Please, what am I doing wrong? The code that tries...