how i can make the numbers

hi i am fatih
fistly sorry my english is not good
my trouble is haw can i will write the number of the
contribution

for example   1.000.000.000
         =yaziyla(b42)   (one milyar)
and tahan my office version is turkish version
thank you so your company will interesting my problem

Fatih,

If I understand you correctly, you want a formula to translate numbers to
words (in Turkish).

Laurent Longre has a language version of an function which offers this
capability. It is at http://longre.free.fr/english/

I don't know if it supports Turkish, but if not, send me the Turkish words
for all the numbers, one, tow, ..., one thousand, two thousand, one million
etc., and I will knock you up a function that does it.

--

HTH

RP

"fatih terzioglu" <fterzioglu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hi i am fatih
> fistly sorry my english is not good
> my trouble is haw can i will write the number of the
> contribution
>
> for example   1.000.000.000
>          =yaziyla(b42)   (one milyar)
> and tahan my office version is turkish version
> thank you so your company will interesting my problem

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Outlook2002
Can I format Outlook2002's email so that every time I click on Send, the new email page opens with a specific text in the Subject line? I want to set up all the computers in my office so that every time a member of staff sends an email, the company's name appears first in the subject line. This way, even if the recepient doesn't recognize the sender's name, they will see what company it's coming from and won't delete it as a spam! Many thanks. DM ...

How can I compare 2 sets of Social Security #'s and Identify dupes
I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not working for me. I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to compare and pull out duplicates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Use a formula of =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,B1)<>0,"Duplicate","") in C1, and copy down -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "vwwolfe" <vwwolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94DDF32D-4790-40E4-87D0-6B52BF406587@microsoft.com... > I'm sure this can't be ...

Can't Open Money
I was using MS Money 2002 this weekend and everything was working fine. I tried to open it later in the weekend, and the program will not open. I hear my hard drive make some noise, but then nothing happens. Everything else on my machine is working fine. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks, Sean In microsoft.public.money, Sean wrote: >I was using MS Money 2002 this weekend and everything was >working fine. I tried to open it later in the weekend, >and the program will not open. I hear my hard drive make >some noise, but then nothing happens. Everything e...

Can't send email 04-22-10
Can someone help me? I am only sending to a list of 20 recipients, yet I get the following error: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'wilfred.greitens@kofc.org '. Subject 'Catholic Financ...

How can I use conditional formating between two sheets in one work
If employee number 5263 found in sheet 2, show the raw in main data on sheet 1 in red, for instance. ok this is how i did it use a helper column and a vlookup formula back at sheet 2 =IF(VLOOKUP($G$11,Sheet2!$A$2:$A$8,1,FALSE)=A8,"found","") so if employees name is found on sheet 2 this formula returns found on the same row as the emplyees name conditional formatting for this row is =c8="found" i had to change the formatting formula for each row,hopefully there is an easy way! -- paul paul.shepherd@nospamparadise.net.nz remove nospam for email addy! "...

Create sequence number for table
Hi, I have a table with a Title field, comment field and a Sequence field. I would like code to sort the table by Title and then fill in the Sequence field based on the order of the records. The first record would have a sequence number of 1, the second record a 2, etc. Can someone help me with code to do this? Thanks in advance. "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:432342F6-AD55-405B-8CDF-43414FBE421D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I have a table with a Title field, comment field and a Sequence field. I > would like ...

Can this Be Done in Excel ?
I have a employee job scheduling table that I would like to populate based on criteria from 2 other tables. The scheduling table has the employee names listed in each row and across the top is the period of the day broken into 4 time periods. The critera tables are: 1. A training matrix that lists the employee names in each row and the jobs listed across the top. If an employee is trained, the intersecting cell has a "T". If they are not trained, the cell is blank. 2. An attendance table that lists the employee names in each row and if they are absent, there is an "A"...

between numbers
Hi All My work sheet 1 contains below columns ( ticket log ) Sale person name begin no end number Person 1 1 100 Person 2 101 200 Person 3 601 700 Sheet 2 contains sales Ticket no sales person activity 177 ? What kind of formula can I put on B column to track down sales person name ? Thank you in advance. =INDEX(Sheet1!A1:A4,MATCH(1,(Sheet1!B1:B4<=A11)*(Sheet1!C1:C4>=A11),0)) which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shi...

Can Macro read line graphs?
Is there a way macro can read line graphs? I have a graph with temperature along the bottom, weight along the left side and in the the graph area there are several diagonal lines as pressure altitude. By entering the graph at Temperature going straight up into the graph to the correct pressure altitude then move left horizontally left and that will give you the answer (weight). -- WH99 Do you have formulas relating these numbers to each other? It would be straightforward to solve these for the missing variable. Trying to read values off a chart is not going to be easy. Tushar Mehta ha...

can you control how comments print in excel xp or 2003?
I noticed a user at the copier today, using the blow up function to try to enlarge the comments that he had printed out at the end of his excel worksheet. He commented that he could not change the font for the comments. I went back to my desk, and was able to replicate the issue... In short, you can format comments for on-screen viewing (and presumably when you print comments "in place"), but if you print out all the comments at the end of your document, you apparently can't control the font/size/formatting/etc. The only thing I could find that made a different to how it printed...

Which Exchange-aware Anti-Virus can I use ?
Is it not wise to use Symantec AV Corporate edition client (8.00.9374)on Exchange 2003 ? I had to rebuild our Exchange Server and I want to be sure which AV client is best. thanks chrism. WE have been using trend micro for exchange where we have to.... You do not want to be scanning the drives with a 'regular' AV client. "chrism" <chris@no_spam> wrote in message news:%23TD1hNgOFHA.544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is it not wise to use Symantec AV Corporate edition client (8.00.9374)on > Exchange 2003 ? > > I had to rebuild our Exchange Server a...

formula to find categories ratio & numbers
Hello Well.... of cource there is a manual timing way for my question but I require a more smart way or a formula for it. We have a Monthly Forcast which is broken to 4 category & in the other hand we have a Total Master Plan Requirements. Based om Monthly Forcast we can find ratio of each category to others & then multiply it with Total Master Plan requirements to calculate "What should be each category to achieve Total Master Plan requirements?" Exp: months Jan Forcast Feb Forcast Plan Category 1 A C ...

how do i set up a table for phone numbers
I need to make a neat phone number table, were do I start 1. Why not use Outlook? 2. You can format a cell for a phone number (I am using Excel 2003) with the Format | Cells | Special Category | Phone Number type. Just type in the digits of the phone number and the parentheses and dash will be added after you press enter "Militza" wrote: > I need to make a neat phone number table, were do I start > ...

can i calculate the total of a particular text field?
i have a field called "heat expense", the contents of which are: under 50, 50-100, and so on. i need to find out how many people pay under 50, how many people pay 50-100, and so on. i cant calculate the total because it is not a number or currency but a mix of both. i cannot perform mathmatical calculations on memos right? there must be a way to find out how many fileds contain "under 50" total. ...

Can I lock a set of cells in a worksheet?
Hi, Is it possible that a range of cells in a worksheet is protected from user editing, and the rest of the worksheet is editable as usual ? Puneet Arora -- puneetarora_12 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ puneetarora_12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385468 Try this sequence .. Select the entire sheet first (press CTRL+A) Click Format > Cells > Protection tab > Uncheck "Locked" > OK Now select the range ...

need a product key after downloading Can't find it
Why such a complicated way to download a Microsoft office free trial. Can't use it as I can't find the product key. This is just not necessary. How much time do I have to spend on this to be able to use the free trial download? If you tell me to follow the suggestions, I have, but can't find the source. -- elixer Trial product key displayed on the page from which you download trial Project. Follow the lnk http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/HA101672711033.aspx and download software once again. On the last step before actual downloading you will see the ...

how can i set up my hotmail account
I add my email account to the outlook but when it tries to connect a box keeps apearing and i can not log in.? what am i doing wrong...? help!! thx Hi , your Outlook version is? Have a look on this site : "How to configure Outlook to work with Hotmail" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287424/en-us Applies to: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Microsoft Office Outlook 2002 Standard Edition Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public SyncTool http:...

Can receive messages but can't send--as of today--yesterday was fi
I can't figure out what would have changed from yesterday to today. I just installed MS updates (that I was automatically notified of) but they didn't affect the problem. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: Wed.', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Change the SMTP port to 587 and make sure: My Server Requires Authentication is checked. How do I set up/configure Outlook Express & Windows Mail for Comcast email? ...

Can't register Windows Scripting Host with Windows 7
I have a vb6 app. which uses Windows scripting host. The inno installer has always worked well on Windows 95 through to Vista but on Windows 7 produces this error. C:\Windows\system32\wshom.ocx unable to register the Dll\OCX: regsvr32 failed with error code 0x5 Any ideas? I've heard the installation of windows scripting host is now considered a bad security risk from windows 7 onwards. You should always know the redist. situation with any file before you ship it -- and not just on the level of hearsay. Sorry if that sounds scolding, but we're shipping files to other ...

Making a Bubble Chart based on n-values matrix
Hello everybody I have the following question for U: I have a table with lots of values in rows and lines. Imagine a matrix with 10 rows and 10 lines that represent customers and products sold to them. The values in this table represent the earnings, like: 12,59 1,94 345,46 16,97 136,48 -256,87 1,92 356,9 -658,9... As you see there are also negative values. Now I want to have bubbles that represent these values. Red ones for the negative values and green ones for the positives. Does any body have an idea what I could do? I tried the bubble chart but as you know it just work...

automatically numbering rows #2
I have an XL2003 spreadsheet i use to enter data. It is constructed so that column A has a formula...row()-10, which automatically number the rows, which start at row 11. Col. B has is used to enter a descriptions, and in cols. C - Q i enter numbers. Cols R - V have formulas that summarize the data entered in C-Q. C-Q gives me 15 cols to enter data. Sometimes i need additional cols. I cannot add columns because the landscape printout would have to be inconveniently small. I have macros that allow me to insert or delete rows with the formulas in cols R-V. Of course this does not make my numberi...

network save msg overwrite or make copy
Excel 2002 SP3 is now asking to overwrite or create copy (warning that another user may have made changes) when saving a file to a network attached drive (Quantum Snapdrive). This message does not occur when saving to the local disk. This message has just started appearing since recent Excel XP updates, perhaps the one supporting "removing hidden data". Another computer running Excel 2000 at SR-1 has no such problem. ...

How do I find a column number for a cell containing a value
Hi, I have a range of cells A1:CZ1 all of which have different values. I need to find the column number for a cell that contains a certain value. I know I can use cells.find which returns the value rather than the cell reference, and I have seen other posts in this group to return a number when the cell is known range(ColAddress).cells(1,1).column I can easily put this in a simple loop but I was wondering if there was a smarter way that could do it in one line using built-in functions. If it was a loop it would have to be processed many times for the different values I n...

new to group
I'm kinda new around here.. I've been using Access on and off for a couple of years.. I'd like to find some good resources-- like websites-- for Access 2007.. are there any Access 2007 specific websites that are important to keep up with? thanks -Thomas Hi: You might want to check out Jeff Conrad's site.. http://accessjunkie.com/default.aspx It provides various links. HTH Fred Boer "IRS Intern" <irsintern@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1177463086.602342.92380@r3g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > I'm kinda new around here.. I've been using A...

E-mails from outside can not come into CRM queue
We have installed CRM 1.2 + Exchange 2000. Then configured the e-mail user for the queue according to the manual, attributes are set up properly, etc. etc. The problem is: absolutely no e-mails could be received by the Queue from outside. Also, very interesting is the fact that so far only one person from INSIDE (from our domain I mean) can send emails to the queue. Everyone is saying CRM router does not accept traffic from intranet, but I am sure, the member of our domain can send messages to CRM queue and they are displayed there properly. What could be the cause of the problem? Impr...