How I can combine cells of different pages?

I mean how can I add, divide, mutliply, and so on figures of different cells
for example, add a figure of the cell f4 of the page 1 with the cell g5 of
the page 2.

When you say page 1 & page 2 I assume you mean sheet 1 & sheet 2.  You can
apply mathematic functions for a cell using different sheets but you have to
name the source i.e. =A1+Sheet2!A1.  An easy way to do this is begin your
formula on sheet 1 = A1+ and then go to the cell in the sheet where it
resides, click on the cell and click on your active sheet.  Excel will
automatically place the name reference of the cell and the sheet in using the
correct syntax.
Pat

"metalurgia_lemos" wrote:

> I mean how can I add, divide, mutliply, and so on figures of different cells
> for example, add a figure of the cell f4 of the page 1 with the cell g5 of
> the page 2.
0
PatFlynn (24)
6/14/2005 2:20:07 PM
Hi,
highlight the cell where you want your answer to be

click on the = sign on the formula bar at the top of the sheet

click on the first cell (F4 on page 1)

type in "+"

click on the second sheet and cell G5,

you should now have in the formula bar

=F4+Sheet2!G5

press enter.

HTH

--
greg746

greg7468's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=903
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37898

Prevent clicking on a cell

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

if cell is text move left one column

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Duplicate Rows
I have an extract from a student information system in Excel that looks like this. Student Class Grade Quarter John Chemistry 70 1 John Chemistry 80 2 John Math 95 1 John Math 100 2 Alice Chemistry 67 1 Alice Chemistry 47 2 Alice Math 88 1 Alice Math 85 2 What I would like is this: John 70 80 95 100 Alice 67 47 88 85 However, since there are hundreds of students, this would be an extreme pain to do by hand. Is there any built-in formula or function in Excel that can do this? What is it that you actually want to do? (The best approach depends on what your desired end r...

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Publisher can not save file