How do you open a word document from inside excel by using hyperl.

When I click a hyperlink in my excel spreadsheet, I would like to
auotmatically open up a word document
0
fadkub (1)

Right click on the cell and select "Hyperlink".  Browse to the Word Document
and simply select the document.  Once the Hyperlink in inserted into the
cell, simply click on the cell or the link.

"fadkub" wrote:

> When I click a hyperlink in my excel spreadsheet, I would like to
> auotmatically open up a word document
0
Elecdave (2)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

owa cant open ppt attachments

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

learning Excel #3

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook