how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet

Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230"
<parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet

0
anonymous (74722)
2/2/2005 7:12:10 PM
You may be in page break  preview mode.
Go to "View" and select "normal"
Regards
Bill K
"parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet

Thank you, I knew it was someting simple.  It has been a long time since I
used excel and I have forgotten all the little tricks.

thanks again,
Rebecca

"Bill Kuunders" wrote:

> You may be in page break  preview mode.
> Go to "View" and select "normal"
> Regards
> Bill K
> "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet

Even when you use Excel all day every day, you forget all the little tricks.

So don't apologize, just accept<g>

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:33:01 -0800, "parker1230"
<parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thank you, I knew it was someting simple.  It has been a long time since I
>used excel and I have forgotten all the little tricks.
>
>thanks again,
>Rebecca
>
>"Bill Kuunders" wrote:
>
>> You may be in page break  preview mode.
>> Go to "View" and select "normal"
>> Regards
>> Bill K
>> "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet

0
Gord

number rounding in MS Excel

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

printing 2 charts on single page

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Referencing cells across sheets

Rounding Numbers #3

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Auto calc YTD Numbers
Cells A1:L1 equal "Jan" thru "Dec". M1 equals "YTD". Cells A2:L2 equal numeric values. If you haven't guessed it already, I would like M2 to sum all the values A2:L2 for those months previous and including the current month (but not future months). What is the best way for going about this Here are 2 ways =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MATCH(TEXT(TODAY(),"mmm"),$A$1:$L$1,0))) or =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MONTH(TODAY()))) hopefully your computer's clock is accurate -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjo...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...

Entering More than 15 numbers
I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in length. When I do this (or even if I enter over the 15 character limit) I get an overflow number. How do I enter or import numbers greater than 15 digits and have it display the entire number. I am using Office XP. precede with an apostrophe to get text, Excel's limit for numbers is 15 digits precision -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:308101c428be$93500a10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in > lengt...